• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Hulk vs Godzilla redux

"The entity seemingly remained dormant and trapped within the Below Place, influencing the world above only through the gamma radiation which it emanated, until the explosion of the Gamma Bomb created by Bruce Banner tore a rift in the fabric of reality and formed a passage to The One Below All's domain, visualized from outside as a Green Door amidst an endless void, which all superhumans impregnated by the radiation are capable of witnessing after death and crossing in order to come back to the world of the living should they wish to do so, due to their inherent connection to the creature and its domain."

To quote the profile. So basically Hulk is powered by satanic gamma radiation from a 1-A

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I KNOW some of the marvel hating admins will see this and shut it down immediately so Marvel isn't shown as strong. Because they want to downplay marvel as much as possible
You may be a bit disappointed to find the 1-A One Below all stuff was approved by admins. Shocker, I know

Back