• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Hulk vs Godzilla redux

And Hulk has that as well along with self-power modification, and Godzilla's seems pretty weak in comparison.

what of his clones?

Hulk may have a lot of resistancses but Godzilla has a lot of abilities

I say this is pretty close tbh

No matter who wins it's with high difficulty.

Also does G have his items?

From the games? Cuz if so he now has time stop, ridiculous healing, Kaiju butt load of power ampification, and more so....

┬░_┬░

A Stoned Orc said:
It isn't Ultra Instinct. At most, it's instinctive reaction, and that has its limits when Hulk can just create a Megafoe thunderclap that obliterates Godzilla.
Furthermore, why do we ever assume that Godzilla can or would use his Radar Sense and teleportation in conjunction with one another to begin with? Godzilla's teleportation has only ever been used a couple times, according to the info on his profile, and it's never been something Godzilla has ever actually used in combat. We have no concept of how Godzilla's teleportation actually works, how long it takes to activate, or anything--thisis all we have about it, and it's clear it was used solely for transportation, rather than in-combat use.
I like how all of the Godzilla votes are just FRA'ing, when I've debunked the only arguement posted in full here.

N-nani said:
Also does G have his items?
From the games? Cuz if so he now has time stop, ridiculous healing, Kaiju butt load of power ampification, and more so....

┬░_┬░
Godzilla's standard equipment does not include all of his in-game items, only those listed under the "Standard Equipment" list.

Even then, I gotta wonder how much of that is wank, when those items aren't "standard" to Godzilla. Godzilla has to find them and pick them up, Godzilla doesn't have Hammer Space, nor is he typically wearing clothing or anything he could hold items in.

Godzilla can adapt, can evolve, can transform, increase his AP, durability, speed, hax. Is more versatile, he has also have a invisible shield, and a lot of long range energy attacks. Sure Hulk is hard to kill but Godzilla is either too.

My vote is for Godzilla.

Hulk can do literally everything you described though

Also...How does Godzilla beat his regen?

How does Hulk beat Godzilla's regen? His Low-High regen should be combat applicable since Gamoni was really worried about removing Godzilla cells quickly before a G Regenerationn took place.

Also didn't know Hulk has protective barriers. :p

My vote goes for Species 5146_Adam (Godzilla duhhhh)

Here's the thing: All of Godzilla's amps won't beat Hulk's regen, and his own reactive evolution and amps through Rage Power. Godzilla's regen isn't nearly as effective as Hulk's, and Hulk has non-physical interaction and resists the majority of Godzilla's other advantageous hax. Instinctive Reaction and Teleportation can't be used together (as explained above), so if you think that Godzilla is just going to spam teleport, you're wrong, and even instinctive reaction has its limits.

a 59x multiplier would make that a stomp, so obviously ultimate mode is restricted, or this match can't even be added. Even then, Hulk's lasted against foes who could one-shot Thor, whom Hulk is consistently displayed as being comparable to, and simply grew to defeat them via rage amp.

If Godzilla gets a 58x AMP, then he hits Hulk hard enough to revert him back to Bruce Banner, just like how the Sentry vs Hulk fight went down, then he gets stomped on and insta killed.

Back