• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Hulk vs Godzilla redux

Before we get into where Hulk can perhaps beat Godzilla, we need to discuss what Hulk can do to stop Godzilla from just 1 or 2-shotting him.

Immortal Hulk doesn't have a key

He should but he doesn't

Also Godzilla uses his meme teleportation gg no re

DMUA said:
Immortal Hulk doesn't have a key
He should but he doesn't

Also Godzilla uses his meme teleportation gg no re
If I recall, Godzilla Composite's only recorded loss was to SCP682, a supernatural entity whose verse is already sketchy because it's the kind of fiction where ideas and shit are created on a whim, which is sorta like Wikipedia, but with significantly limited access to editing, if that's the right way to describe it.

>SCP 682

wasn't that thread like

awful, though

WeeklyBattles said:
@DMUA A lot of over-exaggeration with Godzilla in that thread yeah
I wasn't in the convo at the time, but I honestly thought at the time I discovered it that it should've been a STOMP in SCP682's favor.

anyways, does Hulk have anything in particular that could work against Godzilla and give him a higher possibility of winning? Non-physical interaction might help deflect energy projectile attacks, and High-Mid regen may help drag out the fight, but I don't see much else that could work.

That of course implies the good old Radar warp from Godzilla vs Superman doesn't completely screw over any possible way Hulk could actually hit Godzilla

Hulk resists sure, but what about Godzilla?

He's the one teleporting.

Dragopentling said:
Before we get into where Hulk can perhaps beat Godzilla, we need to discuss what Hulk can do to stop Godzilla from just 1 or 2-shotting him.
Hulk being the same strength

No

Marvel Godzilla fought the avengers canonically

he had a versus thread against superman where Superman had AP but Godzilla had bullforkery instinct reactions and autoteleporting

Well if this is not considered a stomp due to Hulk AP. Then Godzilla is a lot more versatile with hax like time stop, instintive reaction and teleportation.

Depends on which Hulk. Green Hulk scales to Thor, Worldbreaker Hulk scales to Sentry who is in the MegaFoe

Back