• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Green Hulk vs Godzilla redux

All OP said was "4-B versions are used". SBA states that the strongest key is used--the strongest 4-B key for Hulk stomps Godzilla in AP.

It isn't Ultra Instinct. At most, it's instinctive reaction, and that has its limits when Hulk can just create a Megafoe thunderclap that obliterates Godzilla.

Furthermore, why do we ever assume that Godzilla can or would use his Radar Sense and teleportation in conjunction with one another to begin with? Godzilla's teleportation has only ever been used a couple times, according to the info on his profile, and it's never been something Godzilla has ever actually used in combat. We have no concept of how Godzilla's teleportation actually works, how long it takes to activate, or anything--thisis all we have about it, and it's clear it was used solely for transportation, rather than in-combat use.

Looking at this now, this is a clear victory for Hulk. Hulk already has his own instinctive reaction and precognition, and is constantly gaining power because of rage. If we assume that somehow Godzilla overtakes Hulk in combat, he A. Gets outdone by Hulk's increasing power or B. Gets Hulk mad and/or traumatized enough to activate his Reactive Evolution and Power Modification

I'm sorry, I'm an idiot lol. I forgot to add it in when I revised the profile during my CRT lol. I have some scans if you want to see though.

Yobo Blue said:
I'm sorry, I'm an idiot lol. I forgot to add it in when I revised the profile during my CRT lol. I have some scans if you want to see though.
Another Marvel Character with instinctive reaction and preco.

I don't believe Godzilla ever has it specified. Whatever is released by nuclear armaments is what He releases IIRC.

the radiation point counts for both

both can feed off of eachother so it kinda cancels out.

Not to mention godzilla can succ up other things like pollution and souls so if anyone has the better succ it's the big boi

Back