• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7-C forms.

Speed Unequal. (>>Mach 720 vs Mach 1000)

Battle takes place at the arena where White was introduced.

Starting distance is 20 meters.

Who wins!?

Green Hair: 0

White Hair: 7 (Enyru the Red Tower, LSirLancelotDuLacl, Calaca Vs, Xanxussama1010, PlumCrayfish376, KobsterHope07, Rei Rubro)

Oh, and about the soul manipulation, it doesn't seem to work against those vastly stronger than him. You can see the end of this chapter for reference. At least, he hasn't shown it to work on those comparable to him.

First of all, Zoro by all means should be comparable at worst in the skill department so there's not much I can really say there.

What screws him most is that Hoaqin has range superiority and the danmaku business. And I'll assume Hoaqin is the one with the Mach 1000?

I have a hard time finding AP range for these two, so that also makes it annoying.

So 7-C. Enies Lobby Zoro by SBA I guess. In that case, Zoro scales to Nami who's Mach 909.

In both cases he's above the 65 Kilotons, but EL Zoro is much stronger than 65 Kilotons to the point that he can match people who fodderizes his Skypiea self (who was able to resist attacks stronger than 65 Kilotons). Dunno about Hoaqin.

EL Zoro is far faster than Nami and can defeat chars with speed amp, speed is not a problem i guess.

Litentric Teon said:
Oh, and about the soul manipulation, it doesn't seem to work against those vastly stronger than him. You can see the end of this chapter for reference. At least, he hasn't shown it to work on those comparable to him.
I mean, this is not how hax works, you know that Hoaqin's powers in that time were very weak and that his Hax was not working well and also at other times he did not use it was due to playing with his opponents or not leading them seriously to the point of using hax soul and when he finally decided to get serious, he was already almost being defeated

Calaca Vs said:
So 7-C. Enies Lobby Zoro by SBA I guess. In that case, Zoro scales to Nami who's Mach 909.
In both cases he's above the 65 Kilotons, but EL Zoro is much stronger than 65 Kilotons to the point that he can match people who fodderizes his Skypiea self (who was able to resist attacks stronger than 65 Kilotons). Dunno about Hoaqin.
Hoaqin can blitz characters who manages to blitz other characters that are far superior to Mach 720

Hoaqin is superior to Baam with Thorn who achieves one-shotted Reflejo, which was giving work and almost defeating three characters who scale to 84 Kilotons

@Enryu

I'm fairly confident White has hit other D-rank regulars with his attacks and their energy wasn't drained.

As for skill, the two are at least comparable. White has literal centuries worth of experience and comes from a line of essentially born swordsmen who have such skill that they are said to be able to do anything with their swords, which is why his sword is the space around him.

Litentric Teon said:
@Enryu
I'm fairly confident White has hit other D-rank regulars with his attacks and their energy wasn't drained.
He had focused the shinsoo attack on one of the D-rank regulars by causing Hoaqin to suck his soul, while the others were not totally affected by the full attack unless he wanted to believe that these random regulars had Resistance to Soul Absorption, and also is not so hax works, just because an opponent is so strong or stronger than me no means that he will resist hax.

Unless you explain how certain characters resist certain hax by certain means, for example: Yuri has Karaka's Resistance to Biological Absorption because she has great resistance to shinsoo.

Well, I vote for Hoaqin via experience and the fact that Zoro's ranged techniques are going to be Nullified by the Hoaqin attacks and also if Zoro enters the range of Hoaqin's sword (1 meter or a little smaller), Hoaqin will be able to ignore the Zoro's durability to a certain extent by distorting the space around the sword or worse, being able to distort Zoro's swords

But it makes no sense as to why Hoaqin would take it easier on fodder than those on his actual level. Rereading the chapter, he was just toying around, his energy wasn't concentrated. Everything was extremely casual. But he actually had to try against Baam. And Baam's soul wasn't absorbed, his energy wasn't drained. Like, if you're able to show an instance of such a thing working on someone of a comparable level to him, then sure. But seeing as how rankers have a lot of resistances simply because they're stronger (like resistance to reverse flow shinsoo control), it's not too much to say that strong enough regulars can resist it.

Also, I'm pretty sure his blade doesn't ignore durability. It's very strong, yes, but it hasn't really shown durability negating properties. Hoaqin is normally stronger than those he's been shown to face.

Doesn't Hoaqin need to kill his victums before comsuming their souls? or at the very lest mortally wound them?

Yeah. He needs to either mortally wound them so they can't resist, be abnormally stronger than them (like when he ate prince and Arkraptor), or they need to voluntarily enter him through a ritual (as with Vicente and the rest). Hoaqin has never just up and gobbled the soul of someone comparable to him.

Still, he's not behind either on the Speed or AP area as far as I am seeing, and he has better options for long range plus danmaku. So far this seems to swing more in White's side, but his personality can screw him over.

Well, since SBA has White willing to kill, I don't think it'll be an issue here. He doesn't tend to toy with those on his level either. Seen both when he fought Baam as well as the rankers later on. He kinda just blasts them and comes at them.

I forget what White's AP is. But I feel like White has the speed advantage, and Zoro has the AP advantage.

If I go by what Enryu said, Hoaqin in here should be Superior to Baam with the Thorn, who one shot Reflejo, who almost beat 3 characters at 84 tons. So I am not super sure if he really has the advantage.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
If I go by what Enryu said, Hoaqin in here should be Superior to Baam with the Thorn, who one shot Reflejo, who almost beat 3 characters at 84 tons. So I am not super sure if he really has the advantage.
Hoaqin is only in the High-End of 7-C, but does not reach the High 7-C baseline

So Zoro's Skypea self can take attacks stronger than 65 kilotons, and this Zoro can match people that fodderized that version of Zoro.

Meanwhile, Hoaqin can match Baam with the Thorn, who one shotted someone who could fight and almost defeat 3 people at 84 kilotons.

It seems like Hoaqin has the AP advantage, but it's shouldn't be by a wide margin.

I had already voted for Hoaqin. He's not getting overwhelmed in pure skill at worst, he has both AP and Speed advantage even if not by much, and he has way more Danmaku/Long range attack options.

It seems that Hoaqin takes this. Skill-wise he shouldn't be worst than Zoro (and I even think he's slightly superior), while the AP gap is also on his favor.

Back