• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dawn of Green

Doubt

One day, a question crossed my mind. Where do we come from? We were given life and left in this world against our own volition.

I just really wanted to do a vs thread with an Ordeal, okay. Just bare with me on this here. (also this was suggested to me)

Doubt - 0

Kirito - 0

Rules: Battle takes place within the Lobcorp HQ, Floors 25-49 Key for Kirito is used, Speed Equalized (SBA Everything else)

-Will adjust if needed

Ah shit almost forgot, Explanation of Damage Types(Lobotomy Corporation)

Last edited:
how bad is the mind manip? Cause if it's just panicking may not be that big of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back