• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tbh I think it's inconclusive on the fact that both likely wont even attempt to fight.

Well, Baby Yoda should take this as the last chapter confirms that he knows when he has an enemy and can aim to use the Force on it. It also shows BY being way smarter than this version of DIO.

At best this is an incon since neither is going to want to fight each other. But if it came down to it, Green Baby stomps I guess because none of Baby Yoda's powers are going to work on it while Green Baby can just walk closer to it to shrink Baby Yoda down to nothingness.

Is the force a corporeal thing. If it isn't then shouldn't a non-corporeal force be able to effect a non-corporeal character?

BY uses the Force on GB, not his Stand which he can't even see. At the moment BY uses the Force on GB the latter would literally not be able to get closer, because TK.

There.

Baby Yoda: 1

Inconclusive: 1

I'm not counting the ones which say GB is non-corporeal, because he isn't.

Back