• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gray vs Big Chill

Gray has sealing via Iced Shell (I think thats what its called), but I highly doubt he'll use that unless he sees Big Chill as a huge threat (which I highly doubt)

Gray has the AP advantage (I assume because of the "+") however, Gray doesn't have Non-Physical interaction so he can't harm Big Chill by any physial means while he's intangible

Can Gray survive from getting frozen from the inside out? If so then I believe this is incon at best, if not Big Chill getting the edge

Big chill intangibility makes it stomps for gray since he can't do anything and big chill can freeze him inside out

Its actually not a stomp. A stomp is where one character has no way of beating the other character or if its a one shot.

Gray has Iced Shell in which he can use to seal big chill, but he won't use it right away and won't use it unless he sees Big Chill as a huge threat (which I doubt). Gray here has a win con, but it isn't something he'll use under these circumstances. If Gray can't survive getting frozen from the inside out, then I vote Big Chill for now

Edit: He also has an AP Advantage (again which I assume because of the "+" sign), but yeah, that won't matter if he can't even harm him

I just realized this. Since Speed is uneqaulized, Gray won't be able to touch Big Chill due to his FTL Combat Speed and reactions. So Big Chill speed stomps.

@ZamasuChan I recommend you equalize speed

Okay since Speed is now equal, I vote for Big Chill due to intangibility which makes all of Gray's ability useless and can just immediately freeze Gray from the inside out as soon as the battle begins

Gonna agree with 1997 on the stomp here. BC always goes intang if he can see the attack so Gray is never touching him while Iced Shell is useless as its a physical seal. It also needs its user to off themselves and stand still for a while.

Back