• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Bump. The stuff for human Ben was accepted but Big Chill's hypnosis resistance is still up for debate

I guess it's more like Ben realizing that being a hero means more than just fame. But there is a possibility the Omnitrix granted this resistance. Giving it to Bigchill won't make much sense since that bug is his predator so unless explicitly shown, Bigchill is no exception to this.

I agree with Ben having mind manipulation resistance albeit it would probably be just a mild resistance.

Considering that it's from Big Chill's natural predator, I would attribute resistance to Ben's willpower with a possibility for Big Chill.

So would it be Supernatural Willpower for Ben or mild resistance to Mind Manipulation?
I think it would be supernatural willpower. It has pretty good evidence to back it up as well. Like the time when the Omnitrix was forcibly taken from, causing him immense pain and stuff like that.

I wouldn't call it supernatural. I mean, how else does the average being resist Mind Manipulation if not mental fortitude.

Mind Manip resistance via mental willpower compared to, say, a biological reason.
So would putting it on his profile as mild resistance to Mind Manipulation work?

I wouldn't call it supernatural. I mean, how else does the average being resist Mind Manipulation if not mental fortitude.

Mind Manip resistance via mental willpower compared to, say, a biological reason.
That predator hypnosis was described as mind manp by Max yeah but I'd say it was smth more of done by Ben himself than Bigchill since his mind hax works on all species, even looking at them leads to get hypnotised but ben resisted it to the point he wasn't affected any further after looking at him. So ig his resistance towards mind manp became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back