• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gravity Falls: Minor Speed upgrade

While waiting for the Book of Bill to come in my home, I have noticed that there's this series of 4 Relativistic calculations for the verse, which for some reasons were applied to just Ford.

This should be pretty straightfoward. Everyone else in the verse should also be upgraded to from Superhuman to Relativistic (0.37c), due to Dipper (one of the ones who performed said feats) being a normal human in-verse, and others having consistently performed feats on a similar level.

Bill and Shacktron's speed would also be upgraded through this calc, as before it uses only baseline Superhuman speed, but now we have a calc to base ourselves on.

The speed would be: 0.37c * (1.0103649e21/1.71) = 2.186169667e+20c or = 218.62 Quintillion times FTL.

HOWEVER, I can agree if this at this point gets on calc stacking territory, and given that Infinity Ultron doesn't get his normal speed upscaled to his large size, then I don't mind if we scrap the base speed, and use instead the 5.5 m/s which is used as baseline in these calcs:

5.5 * (1.0103649e21/1.71) = 3.249711667e+21 m/s, which is 1.083987132e+13c, or 10.84 Trillion times FTL, which would be around a downgrade of roughly x2.26, which isn't that bad either.

Last edited:
As I understand it, we already use this method in the profile as an accepted one, and we multiply the difference in height by Stanford's superhuman speed.
Yeah, but I thought it was fine because, ya know, it was still pretty close to human speed. Now however we're going directly in calc stacking territory.

As I understand it, we already use this method in the profile as an accepted one, and we multiply the difference in height by Stanford's superhuman speed.
Idk how it was accepted in the first place, given how it is clearly Calc Stacking and, how Strym himself noted in the OP, Infinity Ultron did not upscale from his calculated value but was assumed to have average human one.

And the reason is likely due to it being close to the value without using Superhuman Speed calc anyways, so why bother, but I dislike this tbh. If the method is wrong - it should not be used regardless of how small the difference is from the right method.

Back