• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, so... I have some doubts/problems with Bill's Immeasurable rating so i would like to you people help me answer them or otherwise i will downgrade Bill to Below Average Human

I don´t see why "beyond linear chronology" would means through linear chronology, Bill might be referring to his capability of exiting the timeline

He would just need to enter on the future part of the timeline through Dimensional Travel to do so

This seems like an overexaggeration imo, nothing implies that Time Baby sees time as something physical, but the quote is rather talking just about the temporal area around Earth

After killing Time Baby, Bill says he has gained control of time itself, not that he didn´t has any time-related ability prior to it

Additionally, why is Bill physically Class Y if he could make the planets crash through Telekinesis?

Ok, so... I have some doubts/problems with Bill's Immeasurable rating so i would like to you people help me answer them or otherwise i will downgrade Bill to Below Average Human

I don´t see why "beyond linear chronology" would means through linear chronology, Bill might be referring to his capability of exiting the timeline

Moving beyond linear chronology would be moving beyond time's linear path. Literally the textbook definition.
He would just need to enter on the future part of the timeline through Dimensional Travel to do so
Dunno what you mean by this, since Dimensional Travel and Time Travel are two different things in Gravity Falls.
This seems like an overexaggeration imo, nothing implies that Time Baby sees time as something physical, but the quote is rather talking just about the temporal area around Earth
Precisely. They are applying 3 dimensional movement, vectors, and physical measurement on time.
After killing Time Baby, Bill says he has gained control of time itself, not that he didn´t has any time-related ability prior to it
"I wasn't always this way," and "NOW that I've killed Time Baby, Time Itself!" heavily, HEAVILY imply he did not have the power over time he demonstrates to have later.
Additionally, why is Bill physically Class Y if he could make the planets crash through Telekinesis?
Nothing implies he did it through telekinesis in the scan. Further, even if it did, Telekinesis/Psychokinesis often have those ratings based on the amount of lifting strength you demonstrate, as other characters can break through your Telekinesis if they're stronger than your Telekinesis' ability to exert force on them. (See Silver the Hedgehog's profile.)

Btw Bill making Planets kiss is a reference to how little girls smash their toys together to make them kiss, so its more likely Bill did it with his hands

Especially when we already have deleted scenes of him smashinsg Ford and a Deer together to make them kiss

Through is literally what confirms Immeasurable. A bit like when you travel and you encounter a bridge, you go through it. Immeasurable speed is taking the time axis as if it's a spatial axis that you can walk through.
Theory.
Argument from incredulity. Perimeter and radius are literally words to describe physical attributes of shapes.
@ShionAH explained it above.
Especially when we already have deleted scenes of him smashinsg Ford and a Deer together to make them kiss
tf.

Can someone remind me why string theory confirmation didn’t nuke 1-B automatically?
It's because of Bill's statement of associating directions with dimensions, as he was the only one in the 2nd dimension who could look at the direction of "up", thus seeing the 3rd dimension.

Combining it with Ford's statement about how the aliens' sense of direction was ****** due to them being up to 11D, then the "possibly 1-B" still stands, especially when strings themselves are extremely small.

It's because of Bill's statement of associating directions with dimensions, as he was the only one in the 2nd dimension who could look at the direction of "up", thus seeing the 3rd dimension.
3 spatial dimensions are not compactified in string theory.
Combining it with Ford's statement about how the aliens' sense of direction was ****** due to them being up to 11D, then the "possibly 1-B" still stands, especially when strings themselves are extremely small.
Why can’t this work when the dimensions are compactified and are 10^-35 meters long?

Why can’t this work when the dimensions are compactified and are 10^-35 meters long?
Given that they're treated as directions where one can take in their movement, there's enough ambiguity for these not being compactified.

It's why Hyperdimension Neptunia is "possibly 9D" too, because of the universes having also directional coordinates.

Given that they're treated as directions where one can take in their movement, there's enough ambiguity for these not being compactified.
It can pretty much be due to the fact that they have multi-dimensional vision. Even if dimensions are compactified, one will still be confused in a lower-dimensional universes. Like, imagine having 6D-10D vision.
It's why Hyperdimension Neptunia is "possibly 9D" too, because of the universes having also directional coordinates.
Yeah but it doesn’t have String Theory blatantly confirmed and supported. The only thing that GF has that is not in the string theory is, well, the Bulk, but it’s for NR and not Multiverse.

It can pretty much be due to the fact that they have multi-dimensional vision. Even if dimensions are compactified, one will still be confused in a lower-dimensional universes. Like, imagine having 6D-10D vision.
You cannot go in directions without these being at least be able to be crossed, that's silly.
Yeah but it doesn’t have String Theory blatantly confirmed and supported. The only thing that GF has that is not in the string theory is, well, the Bulk, but it’s for NR and not Multiverse.
Gurren Lagann also does that, yet it has 10D and 11D Bulks.

gravity-falls-v0-sua9w4u711md1.jpeg

Dipper's profile is the only one who might need a complete rework, the other characters don´t have any significant abilities that were missed

Btw (Stanford's profile):

Should every character who entered on the comic book world gain the above abilities?

Actually, it just occurred to my idiot brain that the LoFi-Messages should be more proof of Bill's 4th Wall Awareness and Manipulation, since it would be him infecting Disney's Product (music and vid description) with his messages.

I'd make:
  • Deals
  • Duplication
  • Fire
  • Lightning Bolts
  • Body Control (which includes his shapeshifting, size manip, etc.)
  • Madness Manip
  • Energy Blasts (the one used against Time Baby)
  • Telekinesis
These are the most notable attacks he has.
So is bill getting resurrected??

If so is there anything that can stop him again?

So is bill getting resurrected??
Nuh huh.
Dipper and Mabel being slightly above 1 meter is still odd to me
Moving beyond linear chronology would be moving beyond time's linear path. Literally the textbook definition.
Found the HD scans of the Journal 3, with also the glow-in-the-dark pages (you'll have to download it as Archive is slow asf in loading media on its viewer).

Back