• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
latest

A bit surprised this doesn´t existed yet

I don´t expect much attention here tbh, but since "The Book of Bill" is coming i thought it was time to we have a GD for The Verse

Corruption, but i doubt this "add" is canon
Actually, based on both the description and the Bill QnA we got, this is allegedly Bill coming back to life to create the book. So presumably canon?

Barnes and Noble QnA with Bill ^

“Did you miss him? Admit it, you missed him.

The demon that terrorized Gravity Falls is back from the great beyond to finally tell his side of the story in The Book of Bill, written by none other than Bill Cipher himself.“

So presumably anything about the Book we learn is something that Bill literally gave to it when he made it. Also, I don’t see why we’d treat the Reddit AMAs and Bill’s possessions of Alex any differently from other IRL Bill-related tomfoolery.

Actually, based on both the description and the Bill QnA we got, this is allegedly Bill coming back to life to create the book. So presumably canon?

So presumably anything about the Book we learn is something that Bill literally gave to it when he made it. Also, I don’t see why we’d treat the Reddit AMAs and Bill’s possessions of Alex any differently from other IRL Bill-related tomfoolery.
Is the twitter account you previously linked something direct related to Alex?

Bill similar to Lobo is banned from Afterlife, it seems like 2-A Bill is heavily inconsistent so Idk how feel about this
How does it go against 2-A
Cosmology blog says String Theory supports 11D Aliens.
No, actually, the only reason why Strym went against solid 1-B Bill is because it could be string theory. 1-B Bill is on branes, not strings. Qawsef also said that strings = rip 1-B Bill.

How does it go against 2-A
Bill basically says there are infinite timelines where he erased, drowned, froze, dismembered Dipper and Mabel

You could argue, killing them meant Ford never told how to escape the bubble so none of the Bills “won”

Btw Bill has Mid-Godly. He only needed Axolotl for a new physical body, so basically he went back to “mindscape” when erased

Atleast that what I got from it

Bill basically says there are infinite timelines where he erased, drowned, froze, dismembered Dipper and Mabel

You could argue, killing them meant Ford never told how to escape the bubble so none of the Bills “won”
I don’t see how this goes against 2-A. He could have nuked the cosmology after torturing poor kids. Am I missing smth?

Back