• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, for now, can the 6-C ratings be removed? Or do we wait for some feats to be calced.

i think either would work, but ill leave it up to the guys who actually mess with the profiles. its better that we not touch anything yet lol

Can somebody find some good feats to scale from and then ask the calc group to calculate them? It is important that we correct these errors.

I think these would be helpful:

1. Speck nearly breaking the statue of Liberty

2. Yujiro stopping an earthquake(this is a feat that applies to him alone).

3. Yuuchiro kills a whole army of well-trained soldiers alone, only with pants and brute force.

4. Kaku and Yujiro casually preforming wall level to small building level feats, during their fight.

5. Hanayanama killing a great white shark with his barehands, while both are in the water.

I am not sure if any of the other feat are that worth noting. As I've and many others mentioned, Baki mostly includes wall level/small building level feats. Building level feats a rare. And Yujiro's greatest feat is only one in a kind in that verse. I am still re-reading the whole series to see if I've missed anything worth noting.

It's actually implied Yujiro never QUITE stopped an earthquake, but he actually timed the punch for when the Earthquake ended. Given how ridiculous of an outlier it is to everything else, I think it's more likely the timing

I mean it's very very deliberately left up to interpretation, and honestly at this point of the series with all the ridiculous shit Yujiro is capable of and how hyped he is in general, I don't think we can quite just say the Earthquake feat is an outlier at this point.

Also Antydeth, Hanayama beat up a guy that derailed a freaking train off the rails, and the new antangonist (Sukune) can literally grip coal so hard it turns into diamond (That's 500+ tons of force right there).

@Antydeth

Those feats seem to be useful. Feel free to provide links to the scans in the calculation request thread.

You could also include the time Ogre killed that elephant that stomped a bunch of military units

MX3USkn d (2)
RKu3hbP d
GE3TZ23 d (1)
YZsKS5D d (2)
QjkAAyC d (2)
8A03iSL d (1)
RWzr6PL d
Dq2DjHu d
AoZosNj d

Here are some showings of the elephant that ruined an entire nation, there bwst weapons weren't anything to it as well as yujiro surviving a bombing during the war.
Screenshot 20181114-130716
Screenshot 20181114-130959
Screenshot 20181114-130829
Screenshot 20181114-130855

Yujiro CLEARLY used cover to avoid being Napalmed (still a good feat, either in speed or durability)

and they are talking about a Park. being destroyed in around 2 years.Yes, it seemed to survive anti tank technology, but it's not like they dropped Napalm on the elephant. None of those feats seems above tier 8

I would very much appreciate help with asking the calc group to calculate appropriate feats, as I do not want the profiles to have so misleading ratings.

Okay so the Earthquake is easy and the elephant feats seems 9-A or 8-C since there's tanks and missiles. I can try and find some impressive stuff to be calced I guess

the yujiro vs kaku kaioh fight is a whole bunch of feats waiting to be calced. the elephant is iffy. this is africa, so no offense, but missiles? i dont think so. a tank? sure, maybe, but missiles? no. especially just to kill one animal. any shot at its eye and it wouldve died. dont try to hype it up. needless to say that yujiro pretty much oneshotted it, so it was pretty fodder esc to him, especially when baki thought that his imaginary grass hopper was above said elephant, so im against anything besides 8c or lower for this elephant. young yujiro dodging the bullets from vietnam could be a good speed feat. ps @Ant, do u know how much stronger a character A would be need to be to able to oneshot a character B?

The Elephant did kill like 40 people and seemed to be bullet proof but you are right that no missiles were depicted. Faulty memory on my part.

I don't think that we give higher ratings from one-shotting, unless the character that is being overwhelmed is close to the upper border of a tier.

Antydeth said:
  • Yujiro stopping ze earthquake- Now, this feat is really a huge middle finger to all the fans who were naive enough to believe Baki was a realistic anime/manga series. Looking at the scene over and over, I can say for sure that its Magnitude is around 6. Since this feat is absolutely valid due its absurd simplicity, Yujiro and all those who can go toe-to-toe with him can be placed at 7-C.
Considering Yujiro is literally manually punching the earth to stop the quakes, IE, effecting both the radiated waves and the Plates that cause them, it's 7-A as he was previously rated. The Trump statement was more a backup to that rather then a solid feat.

Olivia was bragging about how his body is holding back his muscles and if he were to release them that's what they'd look like.

But later on he just admits he's exaggerating. Ngl though seems like Baki is consistently tier 8-ish for the top levels rather than 7

According to Oliva this mountain sized, blobbed abomination is his true form.

(He's exaggerating and lying though. He later admits that)

EDIT: Oof Qawsedf234 ninja'd me

I mean knowing Baki I wouldn't be suprised if this actually was 100% the case

So in the chance that the best case scenario happens and everyone keeps their ratings (High 8-C/8-B and Tier 7). What do we rate them? Like do we give Ogre just a straight up tier 7 rating, give him a possibly rating, or do we go with it being an outlier?

I mean, he's the world's strongest guy so the notion isn't inconsistent

I dunno, I'm interested in Baki but haven't gotten my hands on anything related

The earthquake feat seems like a likely outlier, if everything else is far lower.

Possible feat to calc

Baki breaks dudes sunglasses and steals snipers' buttons so fast that none of them even perceived him moving at all.

What makes that more impressive is that a 7th sniper was constantly watching him but was unable to notice Baki taking the buttons.

Antvasima said:
The earthquake feat seems like a likely outlier, if everything else is far lower.
I say an outlier should be determined by whether or not a character is capable of an insane feat yet struggles with inferior feats. For example, Master Roshi could bust the moon early on in Dragon Ball yet was directly inferior to a city buster like King Piccolo, that's a real outlier. On the other hand, we never see Yujiro seriously struggle with ANYTHING except when Baki got him in a submission hold, but that's not really an outlier because Baki activated his Demon Back in that fight. Yujiro's only "outlier" is the fact those Elephant Darts could not only hit him, but pierce his skin as well.

I honestly find hard to believe that in a verse that is High 8C at best, the God tier is casually 500 times above it (and this assuming the upper limits of High 8C and the lower bounds of 7C)

Xantospoc said:
I honestly find hard to believe that in a verse that is High 8C at best, the God tier is casually 500 times above it (and this assuming the upper limits of High 8C and the lower bounds of 7C)
500 times isn't that ludicrious

especially if you consider some verses have literal Infinite times infinite gaps between High and God tiers

This guy is the ultrachad who stands as the world's strongest man and has more destructive capacities then entire nations. I don't think it's exactly an outlier for a guy like that to have much higher feats then those who are not quite the thing described above

500 times isn't that ludicrious

especially if you consider some verses have literal Infinite times infinite gaps between High and God tiers

This guy is the ultrachad who stands as the world's strongest man and has more destructive capacities then entire nations. I don't think it's exactly an outlier for a guy like that to have much higher feats then those who are not quite the thing described above

Can i just say that something that was stated by yujiro himself? He says it himself that no matter how many people u fight, even 100 at the same time, they are never as strong as man who is as strong as 100 men. He says that for one, they can't all attack u at once, their mind doesn't work as one, and that u can easily kill them off one by one. So a whole country with 300 million people and their weapons are weaker than a man with the strength of 300 million people and their weapons

That would still require that he's as strong as those 300 million people and their weapons

Being as strong as their weapons and havimg good stamina is good enough on it's own. You can easily overpower a million people with the power of a thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back