• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grappler Baki Discussion Thread

Looking for clarification on one of the Baki profiles just in case, but wouldn't Sam Atlas scale above Muhammad Ali as the best professional fighter in the world?

I don't believe that's ever stated. But I may be wrong. I'll have to go over the first couple Baki Dou chapters again and check.

So far as I can see, he is thought of or call the Best Pound-for-Pound Fighter on Earth. While the public doesn't know about the Underground fighters, they would know of Ali, since he had a legendary and quite public career as a boxer. Should Atlas at least scale?

He is treated as the best fighter in the pro world, but people in that world are constantly depicted as not comparable to the main cast/underground fighters except for a few notable individuals.

Anttron224 said:
He is treated as the best fighter in the pro world, but people in that world are constantly depicted as not comparable to the main cast/underground fighters except for a few notable individuals.
I understand, which is why I'm saying Sam should scale to Muhammad Ali, a pro boxer

The lack of any actual direct comparisons to anyone outside of MMA is what makes me think against it. At best I could see a possibly 9-A based off of the statement but no feats to back it up.

I mean Sam has a HUGE skill advantage, and he's not that much weaker especially after Nezu gets downgraded to a much lower level of 9-A. So I think Sam has some win conditions even if we assume he's only At least 9-B

Remember when Yujiro got a boner in front of Hillary Clinton?

Amlad22 said:
I mean Sam has a HUGE skill advantage, and he's not that much weaker especially after Nezu gets downgraded to a much lower level of 9-A. So I think Sam has some win conditions even if we assume he's only At least 9-B
Thanks, I'll make mention

BakiHanma18 said:
Yes, someone calc'd his penis size from that scene
What were the results and who does this scale to?

Ryukama said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Yes, someone calc'd his penis size from that scene
What were the results and who does this scale to?
His penis is 9.6% of his total height, he's just above the highest world average (average: 17.93 cm, Yujiro: 18.8 cm), his penis is 139% larger than the average Japanese male's, his penis is 52% the size of Pickle's, and his penis weighs 1.11 lbs

I'm not sure where they got this information (maybe it was mentioned, but I don't remember), but apparently that's a half chub

>Pickle has a 14 inch penis

What the **** lmao

Would it be okay to add this next to Yujiro's AD? Strydum says to Baki that he's constantly growing stronger and more skilled, and Baki specifically refers to his skill in the same manner https://s7.mkklcdnv7.com/************/g2/grappler_baki/vol3_chapter_45/9.jpg

Alright, since this has met no opposition, I'll add it. I've been reading though the manga, reading through the entire thing looking for powers or techniques I might've not notice, and I'm finding some pretty insane stuff, like to name a few things: I found both the quote from Baki that states Yujiro's skill is second to none and how his martial arts skill keeps growing, a quote from Gaia about how he can read people's hearts with his analytical prediction (the anime sub says minds, but regardless of what source we use, that's still insane to think the likes of season 1 Gaia could read emotions/minds), and that Baki pretty much has Resistance to Analytical Prediction via instinctive Reaction, as he was able to hit a previously unhittable Gaia with IR despite Gaia's Analytical Prediction reading people's emotions/minds.

Anttron224 said:
Just seems like Empowerment, why would it be limited?
If I understand Rumination correctly, he would only gain better Analytical Prediction (which is what he gained in this instance) and it would only apply to a strong bloodlust

If he has abilties that get amped by outside circumstances, wouldn't it be just be Empowerment, it doesn't state anywhere on the page that it is an AP boost exclusively.

Anttron224 said:
If he has abilties that get amped by outside circumstances, wouldn't it be just be Empowerment, it doesn't state anywhere on the page that it is an AP boost exclusively.
True, I'm kind of caught between two lines of thinking: since as you point out it meets the criteria for Empowerment, it's just Empowerment, short and simple, but it also might be limited because it's only 1 specific outside circumstance that results in 1 aspect of the character becoming stronger

I'm going to again wait 24 hours and add Empowerment to Gaia. If further discussion leads to it being limited or minor, the appropriate changes can be made

Back