• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granolah Abilities CRT (Dragon Ball Super)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Here is the sandbox I've put together for Granolah's abilities section, to make it more in line with Gas' profile.

Summary of changes / proposals:

• Bolded and separates his abilities out in a list, like Gas' profile.
  • Added color scans where they're available to the justifications.
  • Added references for almost every ability.
  • Rewritten justifications for almost every ability, making them clearer where possible.
  • Removed "Possibly Resistance to Existence Erasure (Straight up tanked a technique that was stated to look like Hakai by Vegeta)" from his second key.
    • It looks like Gas simply used Hakai on Granolah's clothes, blowing them up in close contact to him, much like how Beerus used Hakai on Vegeta's armor to blow him up instead of erasing him. I think we need a bit more evidence before saying that Granolah can resist Existence Erasure itself.
  • Added Awakened Power (justifications in the sandbox), and added Reactive Power level + Accelerated Development, like what Gas attained from the same wish.

So that's it. Nothing too major really, this is more of a clean-up for that section of the profile.

Gruhhhhhhhhh. The bullet point P&A strike again, especially it somehow make the second tab look insanely long.

Anyway, i agree with this, always happy when DB profile filled with scan

Should probably make the PandA section scrollable especially for the second tab

Looks great, but Granolah didn't actually lose his longevity, he has traded his remaining years.

It would be like saying that a character who lives 300 years loses their longevity once they become 299 y/o

Looks great, but Granolah didn't actually lose his longevity, he has traded his remaining years.

It would be like saying that a character who lives 300 years loses their longevity once they become 299 y/o
I suppose so... In that case I'll remove that bit once more from the sandbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back