• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans2345

He/Him
Both 9-C

speed equalized

win via by death, incap, or KO

battle takes place in a abandoned factory and the doors are locked until one of them wins

it's raining outside

SBA

Springtrap: 0

Granny: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Granny vs battles wiki
Springtrap Corpse

Spring Trap rips Granny apart due to Granny's durability being Athlete level (Highly disagree with this, heck the whole Granny profile Is messed up though not making a CRT)

Since VS Debates on this wiki we have to follow the profile it's SBA like always so Granny should be able to respawn everyone 15 seconds which incapacitating is supposed to be for a day. Knocking out for an hour ain't happening. Death of the opponent I believe is supposed to be permanent. Springtrap rips apart every time but then she keeps coming. This is old but necros don't exist anymore.

Which is why Granny gets ripped in half every time and this is kind of a stomp if Granny has no way of winning unless Springtrap gets tickled to death.

i just found it funny how you said "tickled to death".

Anyways,can't Springtrap just break her limbs and bones,and then bite off her frontal lobe to incapacitate her or something?

That means nothing if she can't do anything. I'm pretty sure a character actually loses if they can't affect their opponent in any way, and just get one-shot over and over again.

Back