• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Granny Verse Revision

Alright so I just got back into the Granny verse, and by looking at the pages I think they need some adjustments and even upgrades.

Wall level Durability and Attack Potency.

Granny/Slendrina Verse:

Now there's no evidence it's the same person throughout the Slendrina and Granny games. Though in all the games Granny knocks out The Player and injures them in a similar manner the next day, and Slendrina's Child could injure The Player from Granny 2.

1. The Player is capable of surviving a point-blank Grenade, though are knocked out and wake up the next day. If done on the first day, The Player will only somewhat limp the next day. The Grenade model is based on the M67 Fragmentation grenade which is a Megajoule explosion. Granny and Grandpa can also hit The Player knocking him out, with similar injuries to the Grenade.
2. The Player can also take a bite but collapse from The Child. The Child deals similar injuries as Granny and Grandpa do to The Player as they limp more The Child bites them. It should be noted that biting should differ from being hit, which should be the reason why The Child could kill people in other games in a few consistent hits rather than knock them out. The Child can kill the player from Slendrina similar to the number of blows Slendrina's Mom can, which Slendrina's Mom can shatter a Cabinet to pieces and wider than normal Wooden door. In The Cellar Slendrina's Mom and The Child can knock a door off its hinges with a similar amount of hits, so the Child should scale to her.
3. The Player can also survive shotgun blasts which can knock out Granny and Grandpa comparably to how long it takes a Megajoule explosion to knock them out (See the first point). The same goes with a gasoline explosion and huge shocks of electricity which could all knock out Granny and Grandpa. There's also an Iron maiden that can knock out Granny which The Player can survive.
4. The Player can also survive an Alligator bite, though no clear source for their PSI. Though I found a source that says they have a PSI of 2,980. Which I'm guessing is comparable to the Saltwater Crocodile's 3,700 who's bite is higher than his Wall level AP.
5. Moving onto Granny and Grandpa. All the durability feats presented with The Player can deal as much damage in a similar manner.
6. Granny and Grandpa can get up far faster than the 9-B damage presented to The Player.
7. Granny and Grandpa both have 9-B striking power even without their weapons. Granny in all games can duck underneath and physically charge with her body and knock out The Player similarly injuring them from the stuff presented above. Grandpa already scales to The Player physically so no need to add it.
8. It should also be noted that the bullet shouldn't pierce Granny or Grandpa as they are knocked out instantly. Guns only knock you out from pain and shock, they don't knock you out. So if 9-B goes through, guns from Granny should be 9-B.

"Doesn't Granny just Resurrect/Regenerate?"
1. I actually don't even know where Resurrection comes from, so if someone could point that out, that'd be nice.
2. Resurrection has only ever be implied to happen once and that's when you knock over a frozen Granny and shattering her body parts and it doesn't even give extra time to get up.
3. There is absolutely nothing in-game that says Granny and Grandpa die from the stuff presented. It wouldn't make sense for them to need to Resurrect/Regenerate from the stuff presented above, because it takes longer from the damage inflicted on them. No, I don't mean how much damage is down to their body, I mean the more lethal weapons take them down for longer. That wouldn't make sense for that to be Resurrection and Regeneration cause that'd literally mean it takes longer to regenerate from a shotgun blast than having your limbs severed and being decapitated. You could shout game mechanics, but when the Crossbow something that's commonly used to knock you out was first implemented in the game far before the shotgun and other ways to defend yourself with the same text, I think that should shout that it's clearly a knock-out thing. Nothing implies regeneration cause it was only present later in development before regeneration was even implied. This is further implied when in Granny 3, a slingshot when hit to the body only makes Grandpa dizzy for an amount of time, but when hit to the head it knocks them out comparably to the more lethal weapons. I doubt something that could only stun you temporarily could suddenly kill you if you were hit on the head with it. Resurrection, on the other hand, needs to be explained cause I have absolutely no idea where it comes from.

"Isn't The Player surviving Game Mechanics?"
It isn't. This is proven all throughout the first game, that days aren't game mechanics. Most notably through the Previous Victim. "FIVE DAYS" has been scratched out onto the table in the starting room and the table in the kitchen. There are 5 tallies on the wall implying that he's been in there for 5 days. Then a note written by the previous victim says he's been trapped in there for 5 days, to which he also says he's quite injured just like how The Player is on Day 4 and 5. Implied further when there is blood on the note, writing HELP on top of the shed (This thought might be an easter egg since it's impossible to see up there), Toilet is filled with blood which an object is sometimes located in there, the bathtub is stained with blood with streaks of blood running down the wall implying he tried to get out, a bloody handprint on the window and blood on Granny's bat. And when you fix Granny's picture she gives you an extra day. You could argue that these are easter eggs, but I heavily doubt it. DVlooper constantly adds lore to his games, most notably Slendrina which takes place in the same series. With even games where you are supposed to uncover the mystery, so I heavily doubt it's an easter egg. It's also way too consistent to be an easter egg. Also saying The Player can't survive this and that, is basically saying any durability feat they have and saying it's an outlier cause they are human. You could argue why Granny would just keep you alive, but we don't her intentions anyhow so it's bold to assume.

The Twins:

They are separate verses from Granny and Grandpa, though they appear in-game. It's unknown what their physical striking strength is, except for Bob and Buck.

1. Bob and Buck should definitely stay 10-A for effortlessly overpowering The Player, even with a Crowbar or Hammer. The Player is a thief, and the intro screen shows him with an advanced-level book. With Bob also turning large cogwheels.
2. It should be noted that Bob and Buck can damage The Player on comparable levels to Dynamite, which holds 5 sticks of dynamite. One 0.19kg Dynamite stick is a megajoule blast of energy. Which could potentially put them at 5 Megajoules or 5000 Kilojoules.
3. There could also be a calculation for the blast fragmenting a Brick wall: Buck's Height. Doors on average are 203.2cm. The Brick Wall is this tall compared to Buck. The Brick Wall is this thick. The view of The Brick Wall. This would be at the very least since it fragments it, so if it was lower than a megajoule it still scales to a megajoule.
4. Granny, Grandpa, and The Twins all have equal striking power.
5. I hate to pull up the lifeline healthbar, but I don't believe it's just a game mechanic. While you get knocked out, you get more damage dealt with your life bar depending on the attack. So this implies that the health bar would be a good way of scaling The Twins to it. It varies on difficulty, though are comparable to Dynamite on all difficulties anyhow.

Why is the main page called Granny's verse?

I know it was made due to Granny but the verse entirely originated from Slendrina, and while it's a question of what would be the general name. Slendrina is the original and has much more game, while Granny is what the series is known more for by the audience. The verse should be renamed to simply "DVloper." Why? We have done this with Disney and Dreamworks, and there is no official game for the whole series. Being called Granny (Game) is vague and bland.

Adjustments:

Granny:

• Telling by how Granny is Slendrina's Moms, well Mom. Slendrina's Mom is at least in her 50s, so it's very unlikely Granny is in her 60s. It should say "70+" since she should've been at the very least 20 years old when she had Slendrina's Mom.
  • It should be noted in Intelligence and Weaknesses that Granny is possibly toying with The Player. This has been hinted at by many actions throughout the game. For example, if she briefly sees you hide under the bed, she normally goes right up to the bed as if she already saw you. As well as Clairvoyance, she only rages when you kill her pet or grab Slendrina's Teddy bear, which implies her "I see you" a quote she normally says. Then again this should only be noted as a possibility for why she lacks common sense but has built gifted traps and devices. It's implied further from the fact she isn't able to get in small spaces but is also able to crouch down and get you when you're under a bed. This is implied further in Granny Chapter 2, where both Granny and Grandpa hear you escaping with a Helicopter. Before they weren't able to climb up the ladder, but when they figure out you climbed the ladder they were then capable of climbing it, hence implying they may just be limiting themselves and toying with you. Though this is all a possibility and not official by any means. In my opinion, it should be changed. "Varies from Below Average to Unknown in Common Sense, Gifted in security, traps, devices, hiding objects and puzzles."

Grandpa:

• The same things 3 key points about Granny above.
  • Shotgun should be added to Standard equipment.
  • Not sure why Grandpa's Classification is literally "Old Man." It should be changed to "Human, Undead/Supernatural being, Granny's Husband, War Veteran, Former Pilot, Grandpa of Slendrina"

Slendrina:

• Better pictures for Slendrina should be used, as the one shown is just her being resurrected in Granny, hence looks transparent. The quality shifts for each game, so there should be a few pictures "First Appearance" (The First Slendrina Game), "Old Appearance" (Slendrina The Cellar), "Reboot Appearance" (She basically looks like this for the rest of the Slendrina series), "Resurrected" (The screenshot she has right now), "Granny 3" (Obvious).
  • Abilities such as Pain Manipulation (When you look at her face it causes pain, as it visually shakes your view out of pain), Self-Sustenance (Type 2 and 3, due to being a Ghost), Flight (Game Over In Cellar shows this, and she is shown to levitate occasionally), Perception Manipulation, Durability Negation, Body Control (Numerous times she controls the shape of her body and changes her appearance. Some aren't illusions as she has shown to physically stop you, and hurt you), Technology Manipulation (Can show herself on a computer. Manipulate lights and make them flicker), possible limited Reality Warping (I'm not sure what power to give this. But she can manipulate a painting to make it look at you with eyes), Stealth Mastery (Can sneak up on the Player without them noticing), Transformation (Similar to the summary of Body Control).
  • She should get Standard Melee Range for her physical attacks.
  • Her weakness should be added that she tends to use Illusions, and sneak up on The Player instead of outright trying to physically harm him or kill him. Using jumpscares, and tricks, instead of continuously trying to attack them. Even when they're vulnerable to being harmed and restrained by her, she tends to just scare them instead of finishing them off. Despite trying to steal Slendrina's books, Slendrina only relies on you to be restrained by her visual pain, before finishing you off instead of outright attacking you immediately. In short, she tends to toy with her opponents, even in conditions where she is pissed.
  • Her telekinesis should be stronger, as she was capable of shaking an entire house and underground cellar in Slendrina's Child. In Slendrina X with her Mom, she shook an entire castle.

Last edited:
Oh yeah Slendrina was born in 1892, Grandpa and Granny were Human since Grandpa served in war when Helicopters and Grenades were around. The Helicopter was based on the Bell UH-1 Iroquois which was introduced in 1959, though the grenade he posses is based on the M67 grenade which was produced in 1968. It should be noted Slendrina was a child in 1892. This would make him an elder in war, hence an outlier. So the comparison with the specific weapons shouldn’t be used, and likely wasn’t thought out well by the writers for the specific weapons. Though Helicopters were made around Late WW2, and hand Grenades were present before WW2. Since he’s a veteran, it’d be no surprise if he served around that time, and it wouldn’t be that crazy either. There was a picture depicting Slendrina as an older Teenager possibly young adult, and Slenderman and her Mom middle aged. Supposedly the picture was during a funeral, though that isn’t official.

Last edited:
Granny, Grandpa, the Twins, and Slendrina's child are all killed by dynamite and guns. They don't "recover", they come back from the dead. Resurrection is NOT a durability feat. If a character has type 4 immortality, it does not matter how much AP you use to kill them, they will ALWAYS resurrect until you find a way to work around their resurrective immortality. The things that only knock them out disable them for less time than the things that kill them. That Granny and Grandpa get up in less time from electric shocks and being hit by cars means they can survive those things and recover without needing to resurrect. I don't understand why you can't grasp the fact that resurrection does not scale to durability. A 10-C with type 4 immortality can be hit with 2-A AP, and they will still revive as long as the world/universe isn't destroyed and their method of revival isn't negated. For a real life person to realistically defeat Granny, they would have to damage her beyond a point she could quickly recover from without killing her.

Your other points are...worth discussing at least. I can accept that the plasma rifle and revolver are 9-B. The revolver seems to have unusually strong recoil. I plan to make a profile for the crocodile. Do you see much wrong with Bob and Buck? I believe Bob is rather stupid.

Granny, Grandpa, the Twins, and Slendrina's child are all killed by dynamite and guns. They don't "recover", they come back from the dead. Resurrection is NOT a durability feat. If a character has type 4 immortality, it does not matter how much AP you use to kill them, they will ALWAYS resurrect until you find a way to work around their resurrective immortality. The things that only knock them out disable them for less time than the things that kill them. That Granny and Grandpa get up in less time from electric shocks and being hit by cars means they can survive those things and recover without needing to resurrect. I don't understand why you can't grasp the fact that resurrection does not scale to durability. A 10-C with type 4 immortality can be hit with 2-A AP, and they will still revive as long as the world/universe isn't destroyed and their method of revival isn't negated. For a real life person to realistically defeat Granny, they would have to damage her beyond a point she could quickly recover from without killing her.
Throughout the entire game, nothing implies she dies from everything thrown at her. Normally when she's finished recovering, she then resurrects. In the first game, it's always "Granny is gone for this much time" this doesn't imply she dies. Heck Tranquilizers that knock you out, it requires them to resurrect and I doubt it kills them. The only time in the first game they die is when they Freeze and tip over and getting decapitated and their limb severed. Also just because it requires more time to resurrect, doesn't imply they died whatsoever heck the complete opposite. Realistically it means they needed to require, due to the fact they had to recover from a stronger blow. If durability didn't apply to their "Resurrection" then it'd literally make no sense why it takes more time to resurrect from stronger attacks. This also isn't too crazy, as Grandpa who could knock out and injure The Player similar to how they can survive a grenade, gasoline can explosion, and it goes on. Unless The Player can resurrect. There are also the other 9-B feats as well that I listed. Also apologies for the wait.

Your other points are...worth discussing at least. I can accept that the plasma rifle and revolver are 9-B. The revolver seems to have unusually strong recoil. I plan to make a profile for the crocodile. Do you see much wrong with Bob and Buck? I believe Bob is rather stupid.
I personally would have their profiles separated, cause they are AP-wise different, mindset different, different weapon wielders, and don't have many similarities with each other. It's basically putting Granny and Grandpa on the same page, so yeah. I'd have their profiles separated.

Modes:

On the wiki, we normally take the characters at their strongest. We shouldn't even have modes to seperate there speeds, and stamina. Realistically Extreme Mode should be the only one they scale to, hence they should straight up only have Superhuman Stamina, and Athlete speed (Also if someone could calculate her speed, since her height seems to be average, that'd be nice).
Difficulties are game mechanics, but modes do warrant keys if they are distinct enough from average behavior.

Difficulties are game mechanics, but modes do warrant keys if they are distinct enough from average behavior.
I should give more context. Easy, Normal, and Hard mode act as difficulties as there is nothing that distinguishes them, other than Granny moves faster and gets up faster. Practice mode may not be game mechanics as instead of her not existing she leaves the house leaving a note, and she returns to the house in the "The End" screen.

To steal from Frieza force on the beetle

"Even without figuring out its exact weight, it should clearly be at least more than an average human. We don't know the player's gender, but even an average woman should weigh about 160 pounds. If the Hercules beetle can lift 850 times its weight, that would be a bare minimum estimate of 136000 pounds. That would be class 100."

Okay well, the fact that she does die when she freezes and tips over proves she can come back from the dead, and I think the fact that it takes her just as long to come back from being shot with a gun as getting shattered is indication it also kills her. Obviously, tranquilisers don't kill her. After being frozen, it takes her the same amount of time to come back regardless of whether or not you tip her over and break her, which implies that the freezing itself kills her. I understand needing more time to recover from more severe blows, but recovering from a gunshot or explosion with exactly the same amount of time needed to come back from the dead seems to imply that the gunshot and explosion also kill, and it takes longer to come back from being killed than from being knocked out. This could be taken to mean that getting hit by a car, shocked, and subdued with tranquilisers only KOs her while the gunshot, explosion, and freezing kill her. I also refuse to believe that Granny, Bob, Buck, or Grandpa can survive point blank dynamite explosions strong enough to instantly kill a giant man eating beetle.

I would normally agree with separate profiles for the Twins, but they are so similar in abilities and stats. Also, it would make it hard to determine who gets what for the intelligence ratings. We don't know which one of them installed the motion sensors and laser traps or built the catacomb. Okay yes, it was most likely Buck, but it's not made explicit.

Okay well, the fact that she does die when she freezes and tips over proves she can come back from the dead, and I think the fact that it takes her just as long to come back from being shot with a gun as getting shattered is indication it also kills her. Obviously, tranquilisers don't kill her. After being frozen, it takes her the same amount of time to come back regardless of whether or not you tip her over and break her, which implies that the freezing itself kills her. I understand needing more time to recover from more severe blows, but recovering from a gunshot or explosion with exactly the same amount of time needed to come back from the dead seems to imply that the gunshot and explosion also kill, and it takes longer to come back from being killed than from being knocked out. This could be taken to mean that getting hit by a car, shocked, and subdued with tranquilisers only KOs her while the gunshot, explosion, and freezing kill her. I also refuse to believe that Granny, Bob, Buck, or Grandpa can survive point blank dynamite explosions strong enough to instantly kill a giant man eating beetle.

I would normally agree with separate profiles for the Twins, but they are so similar in abilities and stats. Also, it would make it hard to determine who gets what for the intelligence ratings. We don't know which one of them installed the motion sensors and laser traps or built the catacomb. Okay yes, it was most likely Buck, but it's not made explicit.
Actually, it only takes her 15 seconds to recover from freezing and being tipped over. While the gun and explosion take her 30 seconds to recover. As well as like I said. It isn't too crazy cause the Player can survive a point-blank Dynamite explosion, which the characters can knock him out on a similar level. I know it sounds crazy, but it's more of The Player. Who can survive a Croc, The Sewer Monster, explosions, gunshots, and it goes on.

The Twins on the otherhand. I recommend separating them into seperate keys.

To steal from Frieza force on the beetle

"Even without figuring out its exact weight, it should clearly be at least more than an average human. We don't know the player's gender, but even an average woman should weigh about 160 pounds. If the Hercules beetle can lift 850 times its weight, that would be a bare minimum estimate of 136000 pounds. That would be class 100."
I'm not sure where that'd scale AP-wise, though the Beetle should scale to Class 100. The Undead Humans haven't shown to grapple with the creature, only scale to him threat durability and AP feats. So it should only scale to the Beetle.

I'm not sure where that'd scale AP-wise, though the Beetle should scale to Class 100. The Undead Humans haven't shown to grapple with the creature, only scale to him threat durability and AP feats. So it should only scale to the Beetle.
It wouldn't scale to AP, it would scale to its LS and nothing else

Okay, who wants to separate the two cannibalistic robbers? I mean, determining their intelligence ratings would be a bit of a hassel since we don't know who did what when it comes to their weapons and equipment. Personally I'd say it was all Buck, considering Bob is a ****** who speaks in a stupid voice, drinks obviously poisoned coffee, and is even worse at searching than Buck, and he seems to be the brawn of the duo, but we don't know for sure if it was Buck who built all the stuff.

It wouldn't scale to AP, it would scale to its LS and nothing else
Actually, it can apply in some cases. Though telling by how Class 100 is hard to scale yeah I can understand.

Okay, who wants to separate the two cannibalistic robbers? I mean, determining their intelligence ratings would be a bit of a hassel since we don't know who did what when it comes to their weapons and equipment. Personally I'd say it was all Buck, considering Bob is a ****** who speaks in a stupid voice, drinks obviously poisoned coffee, and is even worse at searching than Buck, and he seems to be the brawn of the duo, but we don't know for sure if it was Buck who built all the stuff.
Telling by how Buck is the one holding the electric baton, implying he has a smarter way of dispatching The Player, unlike the others who use a Melee weapon. Even though he can physically overpower the player. In the endings, they normally act like The Idiot, Smart guy duo. Telling by how he slaps him and attacks him like it was his fault. It's likely Buck is the brains. So I'd probably say he's the brains.

Exactly. Which is why I am unsure about this. On that note, the intelligence of the villains in these games is incredibly baffling. They can create portable devices that can instantly freeze a person, explosive laser traps, plasma rifles, and install advanced security, but they are stupid enough to walk into their own traps and be tricked by someone wearing a mask of their DEAD granddaughter? The Slendrina mask case is only slightly helped by the fact that she IS still around as a ghost and they MAY be able to see her, thus justifying their falling for the disguise despite her being dead. It's still ludacrus that they can't tell the actual ghost of their granddaughter from a living person wearing a mask of her face. They should be able to see the skin and flesh on the person.

Exactly. Which is why I am unsure about this. On that note, the intelligence of the villains in these games is incredibly baffling. They can create portable devices that can instantly freeze a person, explosive laser traps, plasma rifles, and install advanced security, but they are stupid enough to walk into their own traps and be tricked by someone wearing a mask of their DEAD granddaughter? The Slendrina mask case is only slightly helped by the fact that she IS still around as a ghost and they MAY be able to see her, thus justifying their falling for the disguise despite her being dead. It's still ludacrus that they can't tell the actual ghost of their granddaughter from a living person wearing a mask of her face. They should be able to see the skin and flesh on the person.
It actually is noted in weaknesses that Granny has poor eyesight so that may be the reason. The hiding on the other hand may be due to possible toying as pointed out on the CRT, and falling into their traps may be poor eyesight.

Anyway, I will make a profile for the crocodile soon. If nobody minds. Maybe there should be a match between the croc and the sewer monster. Anyway, the player in the Twins game is likely different from the one in the Granny games, considering they are a criminal trying to earn a pardon for their own crimes, whereas nothing implied the Granny player was a criminal. They also seem more durable. I recommend they get their own profile.

Anyway, I will make a profile for the crocodile soon. If nobody minds. Maybe there should be a match between the croc and the sewer monster. Anyway, the player in the Twins game is likely different from the one in the Granny games, considering they are a criminal trying to earn a pardon for their own crimes, whereas nothing implied the Granny player was a criminal. They also seem more durable. I recommend they get their own profile.
Yeah go ahead with the Crocidile, I myself am not too familiar with Granny 3 since I just saw gameplay of it 2 days ago. The Twins Player could get his own profile, though I'm not sure if I would consider him more durable. It takes the Player from Granny, 5 times to no longer be able to walk. If I remember correctly it only takes 3 times from The Player from The Twins to be at the end of his Lifetime.

Actually, according to the Granny 3 wiki, it's an alligator, not a crocodile, as confirmed by the game code, although it actually does look more like a crocodile due to its v shaped snout. Apparently, the game developer himself simply refers to it as "the monster" (which is odd since it's not a monster but actually a type of existing animal). We don't seem to have a vs profile for alligators, only crocodiles, and specifically Saltwater ones at that. A quick internet search tells me that crocodiles have a generally much stronger bite force, but alligators are far faster. Indeed, the animal in the game is very fast. Should someone make a page for an alligator?

Actually, according to the Granny 3 wiki, it's an alligator, not a crocodile, as confirmed by the game code, although it actually does look more like a crocodile due to its v shaped snout. Apparently, the game developer himself simply refers to it as "the monster" (which is odd since it's not a monster but actually a type of existing animal). We don't seem to have a vs profile for alligators, only crocodiles, and specifically Saltwater ones at that. A quick internet search tells me that crocodiles have a generally much stronger bite force, but alligators are far faster. Indeed, the animal in the game is very fast. Should someone make a page for an alligator?
As I said. The page for the Alligator should be made. The Alligator itself should scale to being able to do comparable bites to a 9-B shotgun, that scales to Dynamite explosions, etc. The Alligator is shown to be stunned by recover after a second from a Shotgun shot, twice. Though that’s his best feat durability wise, since The Player escaping the Ditch I think is game mechanics, so he shouldn’t be able to scale to shrugging off bullets in general.

Apparently Alligator’s have a bite force of 2,980 PSI, though I just took it from a random source so it isn’t official.

So by the looks of it. Wall level actually seems pretty consistent.

Like I pointed it, it’d be nice if someone calculated how much explosion yield a Gasoline Can has.

The amount in there, can fill Granny’s car which is based off either the Moskvitch 402 or the GAZ-M20 Pobeda from completely empty to completely full. A small boat from completely empty to full. And a Helicopter based on the Bell UH-1 Iroquois, again from Empty to full.

4. The Player can get up after a bite from Slendrina's Child, albeit stumbles more after being bitten. While it could be argued that Slendrina's Child wasn't trying to kill you rather disable your attempts to enter Granny's shed. Realistically that doesn't mean they're holding back with any physical attacks, to also show a comparison. Slendrina's Child should realistically be able to take their own attacks, and when he is shot with a gun, exploded, etc. It takes an entire day for him to recover, while it only takes Granny 30 seconds. Why is this important? Cause it shows characters on Granny's level are able to take a bullet and get up far faster than Slendrina's Child. What does Slendrina's Child scale to? Slendrina's Mom. Slendrina's Mom is capable of tearing a cabinet to pieces and tearing a large Asylum wooden door to pieces in a few strikes. You could argue it's paper-thin when it shatters, but I'm pretty that's game mechanics. Realistically an Asylum door is not paper thin, so destroying a wooden door should be taken as a common feat. Which the feat is definitely fragmentation which is 516644.24 joules.
On what basis is the player being assumed as the same one in every single game? There's also zero reason to assume the Child scales to the Mom, that comes out of nowhere.

The feat took three swings, which would be 172214.74 Joules or 172 KJ, 9-B nonetheless.

5. Granny scales from knocking out the Player from The Twins, who can survive a Dynamite explosion and get knocked out for a day, that's apparently Wall level. Granny, Grandpa, and The Twins get up from Dynamite after 30 seconds. Street-level? Huh?
You use the Extreme values for their time but ignore that the dynamite may kill you outright on said difficulty, this isn't something you scale to, not to mention that half the games operate on some strange day cycle that is intended to give you more chances, should you survive something one day it would kill you the next one, it should be clear that surviving half the things they do (such as being eaten by a tentacle monster in Granny 2) are game mechanics.

You also seem to ignore that these things are stuff that require them to resurrect, just because the game doesn't differentiate between the lethal things and a stun gun doesn't suddenly discount the idea that they aren't tanking these things but coming back due to their ability to resurrect.

A playful slap to the back of the head doesn't justify scaling,

3. Since the bloodline seems to be comparable to each other, they should at least be comparable to Slendrina's Mom (Example from scaling earlier).
This is a pretty weak argument because bloodlines don't suddenly make people comparable to each other, that's just not how things work.

6. Argue all you want about the KE that the Car was ramming into the wall at. But it doesn't excuse the actual visual feat. With 3 rams (Granny is capable of getting up after 15 seconds from one ram), they are able to bust through a steel/metal wall, and it fragments into pieces. Again, it is visually paper-thin, but realistically that should be a game mechanic, steel walls are not paper thin. Can this be calculated? No. But ramming a steel wall into pieces should easily be at least 9-B.
Simply getting hit by a car at low speeds has been calculated to 9-C already and it doesn't exactly matter to Granny if they are hit into the wall or not, they are still taken out and need to resurrect.

Them taking out the wall is fine because the collision of the wall and car would end up yielding more than just being hit by it anyway, the level of energy is different for both.

7. Granny and Grandpa can get up after 30 seconds, by being hit point blank by a grenade. The Grenade resembles an M67 grenade, which is 9-B according to the wiki. While you could argue that it doesn’t create any damage, again Game mechanics.
Reminder that you are intentionally using the highest difficulty setting, a game mechanic, to make things sound more convincing.

But this shouldn't matter either way as again, they resurrect from these things.

I won't get into the Intelligence stuff because a lot of it looks to be inserting potential headcanon into things, but I will point out this:

Not sure why Grandpa's Classification is literally "Old Man." It should be changed to "Human, Undead/Supernatural being, Granny's Husband, War Veteran, Former Pilot, Grandpa"
If you want to argue they are undead and supernatural, would that not be a point against the idea that they are naturally tanking or surviving these things due to the fact they are undead and extra resilient to harm, not necessarily durability? That is a common thing with the undead, after all.

Most of the gun stuff is 9-C as well, revolvers like the Smith & Wesson Model 500 and shotguns commonly hold this tier.

The amount in there, can fill Granny’s car which is based off either the Moskvitch 402 or the GAZ-M20 Pobeda from completely empty to completely full. A small boat from completely empty to fill. And a Helicopter based on the Bell UH-1 Iroquois, again from Empty to full.
I think common sense would dictate that a jerry can would not be able to actually fill these things up to full, it would simply not be feasible unless you want to assume the gas can is magic.

On what basis is the player being assumed as the same one in every single game? There's also zero reason to assume the Child scales to the Mom, that comes out of nowhere.
Cause in Slendrina Cellar 2, they both can kill The Player in a few attacks. They can’t one-shot the Player, hence they are in the same bracket.

You use the Extreme values for their time but ignore that the dynamite may kill you outright on said difficulty, this isn't something you scale to, not to mention that half the games operate on some strange day cycle that is intended to give you more chances, should you survive something one day it would kill you the next one, it should be clear that surviving half the things they do (such as being eaten by a tentacle monster in Granny 2) are game mechanics.
First of all. The monster is literally trained, as shown in one of the game over scenes. His bite specially disables you, and the next day you are injured. This isn’t extreme cause they constantly survive small explosions, an alligator bite, gunshots that can knock out a Large Beetle, etc. I haven’t seen too much of The Twins, but in literally the Granny games, it takes them 5 days, for them to finally be completely useless from gunshots, even on Extreme Mode.

You also seem to ignore that these things are stuff that require them to resurrect, just because the game doesn't differentiate between the lethal things and a stun gun doesn't suddenly discount the idea that they aren't tanking these things but coming back due to their ability to resurrect.
Uh..? No I didn’t. Literally today I discussed about in the thread. I never said tanking (The term is misused on this wiki anyhow numerous times). It literally implies that they are knocked out, and there’s no evidence that it kills them. The recovery clearly is present when it literally takes more time for them to resurrect. It literally wouldn’t make any sense for them to die, but it takes them longer because they were hit harder. A logical conclusion is that, like recovering from Tranquilizer knocking you out, and having to regenerate from having yourself incapacitated.

A playful slap to the back of the head doesn't justify scaling.
While you could say that. I should give more context that it’s an angry slap, and it clearly knocks his head a bit. While not that impressive, I heavily doubt a 10-A can harm a 9-B like that. There’s also the Grandpa punch I mentioned, which physically justifies the 9-B.

This is a pretty weak argument because bloodlines don't suddenly make people comparable to each other, that's just not how things work.
Granted I’ll give you a point for that.

Simply getting hit by a car at low speeds has been calculated to 9-C already and it doesn't exactly matter to Granny if they are hit into the wall or not, they are still taken out and need to resurrect.

Them taking out the wall is fine because the collision of the wall and car would end up yielding more than just being hit by it anyway, the level of energy is different for both.
I already explained the whole recovering/resurrection point. And again, while you could argue the level of energy, it doesn’t really defeat the fact, she still could recover from it, when the said attack is 9-B not through KE scaling but through the visual feat.

Reminder that you are intentionally using the highest difficulty setting, a game mechanic, to make things sound more convincing.
So using all difficulties as game mechanics are better how? If we literally use characters at their strongest it should realistically be at their peak. Realistically Granny doesn’t walk at you at low speeds, and magically need to recover longer. She should scale from her far end due to it being the most realistic stance on her.

If you want to argue they are undead and supernatural, would that not be a point against the idea that they are naturally tanking or surviving these things due to the fact they are undead and extra resilient to harm, not necessarily durability? That is a common thing with the undead, after all.
Most of the gun stuff is 9-C as well, revolvers like the Smith & Wesson Model 500 and shotguns commonly hold this tier.
But I’m not arguing? It’s literally on Granny’s page on our very wiki. Also being undead doesn’t make you resilient to pain and being knocked out. Nothing says they all function the same as well. With gunshots, I used guns as an example. Cause they literally harm and knock out The Player, who can survive the 9-B stuff, which in turn Granny and the others can harm, etc etc.

I think common sense would dictate that a jerry can would not be able to actually fill these things up to full, it would simply not be feasible unless you want to assume the gas can is magic.
Yeah fair enough, this could be taken as game mechanics.

Granny gets up much faster from being hit by a car than being shot or caught in an explosion. It seems that getting hit by the car, much like getting hit with a stun gun or tranquilizers, only KOs her instead of killing her and forcing her to resurrect. She would at least be 9-C in durability for being able to take a hit from a car and a supercharged stun gun without needing to resurrect. I am not sure how much damage the dynamite does to the player in Extreme Mode, but even if it was an instant game over, the player does not actually die from it. Depending on the game over cutscene, they are either finished off by the Beetle, a blow to the head from Bob, or a shot from the plasma rifle. That the explosion does not instantly kill them is still incredible. They can also fall several stories into the catacombs and not get a game over. The player from the Twins should have solid 9-B durability. That Bob, Buck, Granny, and Grandpa can temporarily knock them out shows that their weapons, at least in that game, should be 9-B. Interestingly, the player appears to be much more durable than any of the villains. Despite being much weaker, they are able to survive a dynamite explosion that kills the beetle. Bob and Buck, along with Granny and Grandpa, would only be 9-B with their weapons. Nothing indicates they have superhuman strength on their own.

You make a good point on Grandpa. However, it's debatable if the gunshots in that game are 9-B. Nothing indicates it is the same player as the one from the Twins. Real life bullets are 9-C, which would at least give Grandpa 9-C striking strength. The alligator should be weaker than a crocodile, so I am not sure if the bite from it would be 9-C or 9-B. A female croc is 9-C. These games are very confusing. I'm just gonna finish up making the gartor's profile so at at least exists and we can figure out revisions after.

First of all. The monster is literally trained, as shown in one of the game over scenes. His bite specially disables you, and the next day you are injured. This isn’t extreme cause they constantly survive small explosions, an alligator bite, gunshots that can knock out a Large Beetle, etc. I haven’t seen too much of The Twins, but in literally the Granny games, it takes them 5 days, for them to finally be completely useless from gunshots, even on Extreme Mode.
Surviving something isn't always indicative of scaling, and the monster being trained doesn't suddenly detract from the concept of something either killing you one day or not.

On Extreme Mode it is noted that the dynamite can knock you out or almost deal enough to kill you, not that this matters as its game mechanics.

Uh..? No I didn’t. Literally today I discussed about in the thread. I never said tanking (The term is misused on this wiki anyhow numerous times). It literally implies that they are knocked out, and there’s no evidence that it kills them. The recovery clearly is present when it literally takes more time for them to resurrect. It literally wouldn’t make any sense for them to die, but it takes them longer because they were hit harder. A logical conclusion is that, like recovering from Tranquilizer knocking you out, and having to regenerate from having yourself incapacitated.
On what basis is it assumed that shooting Granny with a gun only knocks her out rather than killing her? Because it follows the same system a stun gun does? That doesn't make any sense, assuming they die from being shot and needing time to resurrect sounds more feasible than assuming they are knocked out.

Even following the thought process that they need to regenerate you still acknowledge they were taken out and needed to come back from said blast, meaning they didn't properly withstand it.

While you could say that. I should give more context that it’s an angry slap, and it clearly knocks his head a bit. While not that impressive, I heavily doubt a 10-A can harm a 9-B like that. There’s also the Grandpa punch I mentioned, which physically justifies the 9-B.
You say harm when that isn't even implied, his head moves but we don't get any idea on if they are hurt by it or not.

I already explained the whole recovering/resurrection point. And again, while you could argue the level of energy, it doesn’t really defeat the fact, she still could recover from it, when the said attack is 9-B not through KE scaling but through the visual feat.

I just explained why the visual feat would be the way it is because the collision with the wall would be more force than what Granny would be hit with by the same vehicle, it's why ramming into a wall and being hit by a car normally have different ratings.

Her recovering from it again is due to resurrection, that doesn't need durability.

So using all difficulties as game mechanics are better how? If we literally use characters at their strongest it should realistically be at their peak. Realistically Granny doesn’t walk at you at low speeds, and magically need to recover longer. She should scale from her far end due to it being the most realistic stance on her.
But I could flip this on you and say realistically who's to say Granny doesn't need to recover longer? Why does her recovery have to be an arbitrarily decided time because it suits a better narrative? What actually makes it more realistic when there's nothing realistic about resurrection in this fashion?

But I’m not arguing? It’s literally on Granny’s page on our very wiki. Also being undead doesn’t make you resilient to pain and being knocked out. Nothing says they all function the same as well. With gunshots, I used guns as an example. Cause they literally harm and knock out The Player, who can survive the 9-B stuff, which in turn Granny and the others can harm, etc etc.
Except this is a very common thing with the undead, being dead meaning their organs no longer function making them unnecessary, this then extends to should said organs be removed they wouldn't have an issue with it. This is a common thing with the undead in media.

The player can survive things one day and then not the other, it's hard to actually justify said things when they operate on a day system like Granny does.
She would at least be 9-C in durability for being able to take a hit from a car and a supercharged stun gun without needing to resurrect. I am not sure how much damage the dynamite does to the player in Extreme Mode, but even if it was an instant game over, the player does not actually die from it. Depending on the game over cutscene, they are either finished off by the Beetle, a blow to the head from Bob, or a shot from the plasma rifle. That the explosion does not instantly kill them is still incredible.
That's because these things are reliant on mechanics, what ever is considered lethal that leads to the game over should be considered it, and simply surviving something to the point it leads to a game over doesn't qualify for scaling, it would be like justifying someone being 8-C for getting caught in an explosion and living, but being critically injured and hospitalized by it, it doesn't make sense.

I think Grandpa should at least. He knocked out the Player with him and similarly injured them to how he’d normally knock them out with a walking stick. Which The Player can survive 9-B gunshots.
The gunshots would be 9-C.

Surviving something isn't always indicative of scaling, and the monster being trained doesn't suddenly detract from the concept of something either killing you one day or not.
But there isn't any implication of killing you? Literally none. How would the very next day, The Player be injured, the objects you put are in their exact same places, your progress is the same, and it literally says the next day, with it implying in-game by the Previous victim that you need 5 days to escape the house, with also the Previous Victim saying he's been trapped in the house for 5 days? Magic?

On Extreme Mode it is noted that the dynamite can knock you out or almost deal enough to kill you, not that this matters as its game mechanics.
Pretty sure "Lifeline" determines if you can even keep going, and it's implied throughout every Granny game where on Day 5 you no longer have the ability to even get up and are critically injured. Surviving a literal point-blank Dynamite explosion but be majorly injured, does not back scale you all the way to 9-C. Also, you need evidence to prove that it's a game mechanic. It's likely saying GTA characters surviving explosions are Game Mechanics because they are majorly threatened by gunshots to the head. When it's literally a key point to the game. You cannot say it's just a game mechanic out of nowhere when nothing implies it isn't, and none of the cutscenes say otherwise.

On what basis is it assumed that shooting Granny with a gun only knocks her out rather than killing her? Because it follows the same system a stun gun does? That doesn't make any sense, assuming they die from being shot and needing time to resurrect sounds more feasible than assuming they are knocked out.
But we literally have on their pages that it's Sleep inducement? And realistically Tranquilizers aren't used to kill you, it's whole use is to knock the opponent out. Also if we're seriously going to take 30 seconds resurrection as being the lethal one, then it contradicts it by saying that it takes 15 seconds to regenerate from being dead, this would also further imply it takes longer to resurrect from more lethal blows, which again should be considered regeneration, and not dying from a literal tranquilizer dart.

Even following the thought process that they need to regenerate you still acknowledge they were taken out and needed to come back from said blast, meaning they didn't properly withstand it.
But I literally never said they withstood it. But it literally doesn't excuse the fact they literally could get up from it. Ok, so it takes longer for them to resurrect, depending on how lethal the blow is. That literally isn't convenient by any means. It implies how long it takes for them to be conscious for them to resurrect, and it makes sense if the stronger the blow is, it takes longer to "Resurrect." Also, they need to Resurrect from a Stun gun, not because they died but because that's literally what happens when they become conscious.

You say harm when that isn't even implied, his head moves but we don't get any idea on if they are hurt by it or not.
Ok, I will admit Harm is not the word to use. But it easily hurts him, a 10-A cannot slap you and knock your head and make you lunge forward a bit when you're 9-B. There's also the Grandpa example I pointed out.

I just explained why the visual feat would be the way it is because the collision with the wall would be more force than what Granny would be hit with by the same vehicle, it's why ramming into a wall and being hit by a car normally have different ratings.
Granted it would be differently calculated. Though it should somewhat scale if the literal ram can bust an entire steel wall into pieces, it's steel/metal keep in mind, not an average wall. Low-end Wall level is literally punching a hole through a cinder block, if you put a cinder block in front of something that could destroy a steel wall it'd be annihilated.

Her recovering from it again is due to resurrection, which doesn't need durability.
So it magically takes more time to resurrect when a gun shoots Granny and Grandpa?

But I could flip this on you and say realistically who's to say Granny doesn't need to recover longer? Why does her recovery have to be an arbitrarily decided time because it suits a better narrative? What actually makes it more realistic when there's nothing realistic about resurrection in this fashion?
This doesn't flip the fact that we literally have multiple difficulties on our page, which makes absolutely no sense. We normally use the strongest version of a character, and nothing implies what's the middle ground, cause they're all the same except they're faster. Though Extreme Mode is the one with a difference because it portrays the House in a dark setting, has all the locks, and is realistic for the speed to have Granny at. Though the most noted one should be that we take the strongest version of a character.

Except this is a very common thing with the undead, being dead meaning their organs no longer function making them unnecessary, this then extends to should said organs be removed they wouldn't have an issue with it. This is a common thing with the undead in media.
Being common =/= applies to every undead character. Just because Granny is said to be undead does not mean her organs, no longer function the same. Or that they can be removed if it literally is never present throughout the game. Pretty sure the undead comes from the ability to literally resurrect, as it even says "/Supernatural being" right beside it.

That's because these things are reliant on mechanics, what ever is considered lethal that leads to the game over should be considered it, and simply surviving something to the point it leads to a game over doesn't qualify for scaling, it would be like justifying someone being 8-C for getting caught in an explosion and living, but being critically injured and hospitalized by it, it doesn't make sense.
Ok, saying everything lethal is game mechanics is literally saying that a literal official very consistent present thing throughout the game is game mechanics. That isn't how game mechanics work. Here's an example of a game mechanic. The fact that explosions don't do any surroundings damage to the surface is game mechanics. But saying a very mechanic that was implemented by the game that literally knocks you out for a day is not game mechanics. This is the wiki's definition "that is determined by the rules of the game, and are not necessarily indicative of a character's or entity's actual abilities" when there's literally nothing indicative of the character's actual abilities cause the only thing we got is the literally established mechanics of the game. Saying that it's all game mechanics, is literally being in denial that everything lethal doesn't count cause they're human when we're the same site giving Humans 9-B and 9-A ratings. Also, your 8-C example doesn't imply how much they were hit by the explosion were they hit point-blank or hit by only a bit of the explosion? If it's point-blank, critically injured, and hospitalized, then yes they back scale and still barely scale in a way, and the example has literally nothing to do with game mechanics.

The gunshots would be 9-C.
Correction: In general, but they're established to knock out characters, which I explained were 9-B. Just like how GTA characters scale Guns to 9-B cause they take out characters on that level. It'd only be 9-C if the original 9-B feats were debunked.

But there isn't any implication of killing you? Literally none. How would the very next day, The Player be injured, the objects you put are in their exact same places, your progress is the same, and it literally says the next day, with it implying in-game by the Previous victim that you need 5 days to escape the house, with also the Previous Victim saying he's been trapped in the house for 5 days? Magic?
Except that's the exact intention? Does Granny leave bear traps around because she doesn't want to stop you? Is her intention to simply keep you prisoner forever? No, she intends on killing you, the player develops a limp, your screen gets bloody, all Granny does is escort you back to your spot until on the last day she decides to kill you or anything else that would kill you results in a game over.

When an entire game is about escaping with your life, the obvious opposite of that is dying in the house, so how could that not be the implication? The game is designed to give you extra chances and then decides after if something will then kill you and lead to a game over. This isn't magic, this a game mechanic.
Pretty sure "Lifeline" determines if you can even keep going, and it's implied throughout every Granny game where on Day 5 you no longer have the ability to even get up and are critically injured. Surviving a literal point-blank Dynamite explosion but be majorly injured, does not back scale you all the way to 9-C.
That's the very definition of not scaling; you were knocked out and critically injured, this you barely surviving something.

Also, you need evidence to prove that it's a game mechanic. It's likely saying GTA characters surviving explosions are Game Mechanics because they are majorly threatened by gunshots to the head. When it's literally a key point to the game. You cannot say it's just a game mechanic out of nowhere when nothing implies it isn't, and none of the cutscenes say otherwise.
It's a key point of the game that these things don't kill you one day but will on the last and lead to a game over, yes. What limited cutscenes there are also show the player getting killed by less, like the car ram, a bear trap, etc.

If something that would kill you doesn't for the sole purpose of progressing days/your chances that's the definition of a game mechanic.

But I literally never said they withstood it.
Then why are you arguing for it as a durability feat? You are acknowledging that they do not withstand these things and need to resurrect.

That literally isn't convenient by any means. It implies how long it takes for them to be conscious for them to resurrect, and it makes sense if the stronger the blow is, it takes longer to "Resurrect." Also, they need to Resurrect from a Stun gun, not because they died but because that's literally what happens when they become conscious.
Nitpicking, but stun guns are capable of killing people and have, that's not some foreign concept.

Granted it would be differently calculated. Though it should somewhat scale if the literal ram can bust an entire steel wall into pieces, it's steel/metal keep in mind, not an average wall. Low-end Wall level is literally punching a hole through a cinder block, if you put a cinder block in front of something that could destroy a steel wall it'd be annihilated.
The wall isn't made of steel, it looks to be a thin layer of concrete placed there to prevent an easy escape, if regular cars can break through walls with enough speed and people still being hit by them it should tell you that hitting the wall and a person isn't the same thing.

So it magically takes more time to resurrect when a gun shoots Granny and Grandpa?
What's not "magical" or supernatural about resurrection to begin with? And my answer to your question is sure, why not? What reason do we have to assume otherwise?

This doesn't flip the fact that we literally have multiple difficulties on our page, which makes absolutely no sense. We normally use the strongest version of a character, and nothing implies what's the middle ground, cause they're all the same except they're faster. Though Extreme Mode is the one with a difference because it portrays the House in a dark setting, has all the locks, and is realistic for the speed to have Granny at. Though the most noted one should be that we take the strongest version of a character.
Perhaps we shouldn't at all and that needs to be removed, I'd agree that having the multiple difficulty settings is abusing game mechanics.

Using the "strongest version of a character" doesn't mean accepting game mechanics when it favors you and disregarding it when it doesn't, something like that can inflate results for enemies (by using increased difficulty for enhanced durability or strength) but then using the easier difficulty for the playable characters to inflate that even more so to suggest the damage done is miniscule.

This would be like portraying DOOM demons at Nightmare difficulty where things can almost one-shot the Slayer but then turn around and list Slayer on the Easy setting where everything is a joke. We don't do that, because we acknowledge the demons as complete fodder and the Slayer sits well above them in tiering.

What seems more realistic to you in speed isn't necessarily the case, Granny is extremely old so there's nothing to suggest she gets around the house quickly, not that we have any proven athleticism of the player either and for all we know they are simply your average joe.

Being common =/= applies to every undead character. Just because Granny is said to be undead does not mean her organs, no longer function the same. Or that they can be removed if it literally is never present throughout the game. Pretty sure the undead comes from the ability to literally resurrect, as it even says "/Supernatural being" right beside it.
Except being dead means your organs no longer function, your biological processes have ceased, that is the entire implication of being undead. Me mentioning the organ removal was not to suggest it actually happens in the game but the natural byproduct of being undead and what effects in entails.

It being due to the resurrection would imply at some point she was still killed or you killed her in the game to lead to her being dead to become undead to begin with.

But saying a very mechanic that was implemented by the game that literally knocks you out for a day is not game mechanics.
HP systems are considered game mechanics, it's why we don't interpret CoD protagonists that function in a realistic setting to have the ability to regenerate by waiting a second for the blood to get off the player's screen.

Saying that it's all game mechanics, is literally being in denial that everything lethal doesn't count cause they're human when we're the same site giving Humans 9-B and 9-A ratings.
It's not being in denial, it's just understanding the mechanics of the game differently from you, and other humans having these ratings all depends on the context, not that whataboutism is the best way to go about things here.

Also, your 8-C example doesn't imply how much they were hit by the explosion were they hit point-blank or hit by only a bit of the explosion? If it's point-blank, critically injured, and hospitalized, then yes they back scale and still barely scale in a way, and the example has literally nothing to do with game mechanics.
No, the person wouldn't actually scale, because of the fact they were critically injured and hospitalized. If something brings you to near death you don't scale to it.

Correction: In general, but they're established to knock out characters, which I explained were 9-B. Just like how GTA characters scale Guns to 9-B cause they take out characters on that level. It'd only be 9-C if the original 9-B feats were debunked.
The original 9-B feats force Granny to resurrect because they kill her, just like the 9-C gun does.

You bring up GTA when I have no comprehension on how that verse is treated, I could very easily disagree with that too.

Except that's the exact intention? Does Granny leave bear traps around because she doesn't want to stop you? Is her intention to simply keep you prisoner forever? No, she intends on killing you, the player develops a limp, your screen gets bloody, all Granny does is escort you back to your spot until on the last day she decides to kill you or anything else that would kill you results in a game over. When an entire game is about escaping with your life, the obvious opposite of that is dying in the house, so how could that not be the implication? The game is designed to give you extra chances and then decides after if something will then kill you and lead to a game over. This isn't magic, this a game mechanic.
When did I literally say she didn't want to stop you whatsoever or say she wanted to keep you locked up forever? You ignored literally my point with the Previous Victim, where he literally says he's been in the house for 5 days and is injured, exactly replicating how the Player is on the 5th day. To answer your question about why she doesn't kill you right away is because she just figured out her entire family was killed in Slendrina X, and it's evident she knows this cause she went to the very castle where Slendrina was trapped in. There are bloody handprints from the victim, signs of blood which imply he was already knocked out with Granny already having a Bloody bat for a reason. There's a literal message written on the table "Five Days" in the Kitchen and Starting Room from the Previous victim, and literally 5 tally marks to imply he was in there for 5 days. These aren't game mechanics whatsoever. The "Trying to escape with your life" is the motivation of the player, that's not saying she wants to kill you on the first day whatsoever, with literally the Previous victim writing out that you have 5 days multiple times. Further implied when you fix Granny's painting, she gives you an extra chance to live. I don't get how to you don't understand that the most iconic thing of the game, is an entire game mechanic.

That's the very definition of not scaling; you were knocked out and critically injured, this you barely surviving something.
Does back scaling not exist anymore? You cannot just go "They were critically injured therefore no scaling should be implemented" when they literally took it point-blank and surviving. A 9-C cannot go up to point-blank Dynamite, survive injured then magically can't scale whatsoever. Also, The Player is still capable of barely standing up, so they aren't on the edge of death whatsoever. It's just that the previous things that can knock them out now can kill them.

It's a key point of the game that these things don't kill you one day but will on the last and lead to a game over, yes. What limited cutscenes there are also show the player getting killed by less, like the car ram, a bear trap, etc. If something that would kill you doesn't for the sole purpose of progressing days/your chances that's the definition of a game mechanic.
This completely contradicts when you say they are on the edge of death. From my perspective, it's literally because they are severely injured, this is further implied when Bob can one-shot kill you your last line when he previously couldn't. The Alligator and Sewer monster don't kill you right away only disable you, but on their last days, they are capable of killing you. That doesn't seem like a Game Mechanic.

Then why are you arguing for it as a durability feat? You are acknowledging that they do not withstand these things and need to resurrect.
When I think of withstanding. I think of someone withstanding their ground, notwithstanding not dying. They're are capable of withstanding not dying if that is the question you were subjectively thinking.

Nitpicking, but stun guns are capable of killing people and have, that's not some foreign concept.
Fair enough, though they scale to surviving it on their profile so I'm keeping the example.

The wall isn't made of steel, it looks to be a thin layer of concrete placed there to prevent an easy escape, if regular cars can break through walls with enough speed and people still being hit by them it should tell you that hitting the wall and a person isn't the same thing.
Granted it does seem like concrete, though the thin layer I literally pointed this out already in my very same statement. The fact it's paper-thin is a game mechanic. Asylum doors that are bigger than normal doors in Slendrina The Asylum, when shattered it looks paper-thin, and this is likely due to the same code/game mechanic being used. Also, I think you need an example of what walls a car can bust through, cause there are certain speeds Humans aren't capable of surviving with a 100% guaranteed death. Cause it's possible it might just be a crack or it isn't even concrete rather wood or some other weaker material. While in Granny that fragment a concrete wall into pieces.

What's not "magical" or supernatural about resurrection to begin with? And my answer to your question is sure, why not? What reason do we have to assume otherwise?
You literally ignored my entire point by saying Resurrection is magic in general. Why would it take more time to resurrect when she is hit by something stronger? Regeneration is easily a thing, cause she can literally regenerate being decapitated and having her limbs severed when she is back and it takes less time when she is shot by a gun and lethal weapons.

Perhaps we shouldn't at all and that needs to be removed, I'd agree that having the multiple difficulty settings is abusing game mechanics. Using the "strongest version of a character" doesn't mean accepting game mechanics when it favors you and disregarding it when it doesn't, something like that can inflate results for enemies (by using increased difficulty for enhanced durability or strength) but then using the easier difficulty for the playable characters to inflate that even more so to suggest the damage done is miniscule. This would be like portraying DOOM demons at Nightmare difficulty where things can almost one-shot the Slayer but then turn around and list Slayer on the Easy setting where everything is a joke. We don't do that, because we acknowledge the demons as complete fodder and the Slayer sits well above them in tiering. What seems more realistic to you in speed isn't necessarily the case, Granny is extremely old so there's nothing to suggest she gets around the house quickly, not that we have any proven athleticism of the player either and for all we know they are simply your average joe.
Yeah to be honest game mechanics get confusing of what we should main. So I think keeping them the way they are is good for now.

Except being dead means your organs no longer function, your biological processes have ceased, that is the entire implication of being undead. Me mentioning the organ removal was not to suggest it actually happens in the game but the natural byproduct of being undead and what effects in entails. It being due to the resurrection would imply at some point she was still killed or you killed her in the game to lead to her being dead to become undead to begin with.
The whole point originally was that they can be knocked out, while you could argue their organs no longer work. Again that's the COMMON undead person, that doesn't mean when they originally resurrected that their organs then no longer worked. Though a better argument is that nothing implies she's undead, which I can't argue with.

HP systems are considered game mechanics, it's why we don't interpret CoD protagonists that function in a realistic setting to have the ability to regenerate by waiting a second for the blood to get off the player's screen.
You realize you are comparing an HP mechanic, which is a game mechanic with it not implying it anything relating to in-verse. To a literal knockout, that is the most iconic thing in the game that has evidence proven multiple times.

No, the person wouldn't actually scale, because of the fact they were critically injured and hospitalized. If something brings you to near death you don't scale to it.
Again back-scaling. You need a certain amount of durability to survive something, you should back scale no matter what. I'm not saying it exactly scales to The Player, but saying that a 9-C can survive point-blank dynamite under his feet and survive, doesn't justify that it should be ignored cause they need a certain amount of durability to survive this in the first place.

The original 9-B feats force Granny to resurrect because they kill her, just like the 9-C gun does. You bring up GTA when I have no comprehension on how that verse is treated, I could very easily disagree with that too.
I brought up GTA as an example that a gun in verse that a Gun scales to people on a certain durability they damage, and that it shouldn't be assumed that Guns in fiction shouldn't always be assumed to be 9-C, it was a minor comparison. Also, nothing implies Granny dies, literally nothing. She resurrects when knocked out or stunned when she recovers, so that should imply something.

Also, I think I should note. I found a tweet from DVlooper where he says The Twins isn't connected to Granny and Slendrina. So there should be different keys. As well as DVlooper states that The Baby needs to recover longer when he is shot by a shotgun than Granny and Grandpa.

When did I literally say she didn't want to stop you whatsoever or say she wanted to keep you locked up forever?
I never said that you literally stated this, you look too deep into the phrasing of such things when it's purely to emphasize how silly it sounds.

I don't get how to you don't understand that the most iconic thing of the game, is an entire game mechanic.
Because some of these things are entirely out of Granny's control, dynamite leading to a knock out one day but killing the next is not within her ability to control and is indictive of the game giving you these chances purely out of progression. The player can be executed by a bear trap or a low-speed car ramming them into a wall but you want to imply they can legitimately survive dynamite just fine?

Does back scaling not exist anymore? You cannot just go "They were critically injured therefore no scaling should be implemented" when they literally took it point-blank and surviving. A 9-C cannot go up to point-blank Dynamite, survive injured then magically can't scale whatsoever. Also, The Player is still capable of barely standing up, so they aren't on the edge of death whatsoever. It's just that the previous things that can knock them out now can kill them.
You don't back scale from almost dying to something, that's not to say that it doesn't exist just that it doesn't work here.

Granted it does seem like concrete, though the thin layer I literally pointed this out already in my very same statement. The fact it's paper-thin is a game mechanic. Asylum doors that are bigger than normal doors in Slendrina The Asylum, when shattered it looks paper-thin, and this is likely due to the same code/game mechanic being used. Also, I think you need an example of what walls a car can bust through, cause there are certain speeds Humans aren't capable of surviving with a 100% guaranteed death. Cause it's possible it might just be a crack or it isn't even concrete rather wood or some other weaker material. While in Granny that fragment a concrete wall into pieces.
You can't exactly prove it being paper thin being a game mechanic, the concrete only being several inches thick would still do the job just fine and make the idea of a low-speed car ramming through more feasible.

You literally ignored my entire point by saying Resurrection is magic in general. Why would it take more time to resurrect when she is hit by something stronger? Regeneration is easily a thing, cause she can literally regenerate being decapitated and having her limbs severed when she is back and it takes less time when she is shot by a gun and lethal weapons.
My entire point is why does it realistically matter? Who knows why it takes longer? It's not explained, it isn't justified in any sort of way, why does the Sauna disable her for the same time as the tranquilizer when it isn't physically disabling her in any capacity? All we know is that it happens. I wasn't ignoring your argument, I was putting up a new one for you.

The whole point originally was that they can be knocked out, while you could argue their organs no longer work. Again that's the COMMON undead person, that doesn't mean when they originally resurrected that their organs then no longer worked. Though a better argument is that nothing implies she's undead, which I can't argue with.
That's in fact almost all undead that aren't "infected", because being undead implies these things.

You realize you are comparing an HP mechanic, which is a game mechanic with it not implying it anything relating to in-verse. To a literal knockout, that is the most iconic thing in the game that has evidence proven multiple times.
The lifeline would be by definition an HP mechanic, and the amount of chances you have in Granny could serves a similar purpose.

Again back-scaling. You need a certain amount of durability to survive something, you should back scale no matter what. I'm not saying it exactly scales to The Player, but saying that a 9-C can survive point-blank dynamite under his feet and survive, doesn't justify that it should be ignored cause they need a certain amount of durability to survive this in the first place.
Again, simply surviving something despite being to the point of near death wouldn't justify the back scaling you want. Things that nearly one-shot you but you survive won't qualify for this.

"Wall level (Survived dynamite, although this knocked them out and nearly killed them, so their actual durability is drastically lower)", does this not sound like an inaccurate rating to you and forces the reader to further speculate on what their actual capabilities are?
I brought up GTA as an example that a gun in verse that a Gun scales to people on a certain durability they damage, and that it shouldn't be assumed that Guns in fiction shouldn't always be assumed to be 9-C, it was a minor comparison.
If their durability is low enough the guns don't need to always scale as they still rely on piercing more often than not which abuses surface area, 9-C bullets could still pierce something 9-B.

If something is more grounded we can make the default assumption that these guns replicate the feats of real-life counterparts.

Them needing more time to recover is basically just that, doesn't imply any durability.

I never said that you literally stated this, you look too deep into the phrasing of such things when it's purely to emphasize how silly it sounds.
Basically ignores my entire point.

Because some of these things are entirely out of Granny's control, dynamite leading to a knock out one day but killing the next is not within her ability to control and is indictive of the game giving you these chances purely out of progression. The player can be executed by a bear trap or a low-speed car ramming them into a wall but you want to imply they can legitimately survive dynamite just fine?
I really don't understand the point. Dynamite knocks out are most of the strongest things in The Twins, but that doesn't whatsoever say it's a game mechanic. Your argument is that it's out of Granny's control and that means it indicates that the game is giving a pure chance of progression? What? The Dynamite is the most damaging thing in-game to The Player, which the game already realizes that it's powerful, not that it lets you live purely to move on. Also I already stated this, but when they're executed by a bear trap and car collision, that's on the Last day where you are heavily weakened and injured. I pointed out even Bob someone who couldn't kill you in one shot before, could now kill you in one hit. To further prove this, in Granny 3 The Player will die on the last die when Granny plants a Dynamite stick right near The Player showing they're in a weakened condition.

You don't back scale from almost dying to something, that's not to say that it doesn't exist just that it doesn't work here.
Quoting myself from earlier. "cause they need a certain amount of durability to survive this in the first place".

You can't exactly prove it being paper thin being a game mechanic, the concrete only being several inches thick would still do the job just fine and make the idea of a low-speed car ramming through more feasible.
Can't argue with that.

My entire point is why does it realistically matter? Who knows why it takes longer? It's not explained, it isn't justified in any sort of way, why does the Sauna disable her for the same time as the tranquilizer when it isn't physically disabling her in any capacity? All we know is that it happens. I wasn't ignoring your argument, I was putting up a new one for you.
Actually in weaknesses, Granny is apparently sensitive to heat and she is knocked out as her eye closes and is knocked out in the same way by falling down unconscious. As well as the DVlooper statement that says they recover statement which I'll explain in your last statement. The Sauna disables her anyhow as I stated earlier, though it isn't as lethal as well actual lethal stuff, which explains why it takes longer for her to come back. It's evident when she can regenerate from gets her body split in half, limbs severed, decapitated but her eyes are still shown open, and it takes less time for her to recover than from a shotgun shot. This may imply that she is knocked out by one, and regenerates from the other. Honestly, at this point I think "At least Street level, possibly Wall level" might be better.

That's in fact almost all undead that aren't "infected", because being undead implies these things.
Well then. Though I'm not sure if this can apply to the original statement, rather the statement where I said I couldn't argue with the Undead statement.

The lifeline would be by definition an HP mechanic, and the amount of chances you have in Granny could serves a similar purpose.
Do I have the copy-paste what I said about the Previous Victim?

Again, simply surviving something despite being to the point of near death wouldn't justify the back scaling you want. Things that nearly one-shot you but you survive won't qualify for this.
"Wall level (Survived dynamite, although this knocked them out and nearly killed them, so their actual durability is drastically lower)", does this not sound like an inaccurate rating to you and forces the reader to further speculate on what their actual capabilities are?
I'll repeat what I just said. Surviving dynamite completely point-blank back scales cause you need certain durability to survive it, I don't know how that's hard to follow. I'm not saying they're on the level of Dynamite, but back scaling from surviving something is still a feat. As well nothing implies they are on the edge of death just injured, but they are vulnerable to the things that previously could knock them out and injure them. Also, I'm guessing you took the statement from the wiki, cause I can't find any video where someone blows themselves up. "The Player themselves, which may injure them badly, strongly decreasing their Lifeline and knocking them out or even killing them and sending them to Game Over if their health was already pretty low. The amount of damage dealt to the Player increases as the Difficulty goes up." Note by "Killing them" it means they're injured to a point where the characters are vulnerable to kill you themselves.

Also if you really want my take on how Wall level would look like (Excluding every other Wall level feat).

At least Street level, possibly Wall level (Could survive a point-blank dynamite explosion, albeit knocked out and Injured). That doesn't seem inaccurate or forcing the reader to speculate.

If their durability is low enough the guns don't need to always scale as they still rely on piercing more often than not which abuses surface area, 9-C bullets could still pierce something 9-B. If something is more grounded we can make the default assumption that these guns replicate the feats of real-life counterparts.
While granted you could use piercing damage, it doesn't really defeat the fact that piercing damage could damage 9-B's, hence the scaling could still work.

Them needing more time to recover is basically just that, doesn't imply any durability.
I mean. They're recovering from a shotgun which implies they aren't dead which was the argument you were using. Getting up after 30 seconds after being shot whose piercing damage is 9-B, doesn't seem like a stretch. This later implies when weaker weapons take her less time to recover, and more lethal weapons take her longer to recover. So it doesn't seem like a stretch, or her needing to resurrect.

Back