• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I dont know if we have already reached GP.

But I'd say yes?

GP has existence erasure resistance so i don't see the point of the anti matter EE.

Also i don't see the point of making another match with Mechickabura when GP is just so above him it's not even funny.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Dragomer said:
GP has existence erasure resistance so i don't see the point of the anti matter EE.
Also i don't see the point of making another match with Mechickabura when GP is just so above him it's not even funny.
It's conceptual
And ? every EE is kinda conceptual that's the whole point, either it has feat of overcoming resistance on GP's level or it doesn't, and hax weaker than GP's worked on Toki Toki who is the concept of time and yet they can't do shit to GP.

Also BFR is useless against GP, he has teleportation and dimensional travel.

Toki Toki isn't literally made up of the concept of space time, that's abstract existence type 1. Giratina can affect actually concepts, which is far superior to just erasing universes. The demon realm is said to have its concepts governed by magic, I'm not sure whwere the source for this is.

Iisdude1 said:
Toki Toki isn't literally mad up of the concept of space time, that's abstract existence type 1. Giratina can affect actually concepts, which is far superior to just erasing universes. The demon realm is said to have its concepts governed by magic, I'm not sure whwere the source for this is.
He isn't litteraly made up of it, he is litteraly it, that's the whole point of the character, that's why Demigra absorb him.

The demon realm's concept were made from scratch by Demigra and co who are litteraly fodder to Mechickabura who's fodder to any angels who are fodder to GP, you need a better reason than 'it's conceptual' to explain why it would overcome GP's resistance, like does it have any feats of overcomig anyone's EE resistance or not ? that would be a more concrete argument.

I never said it could overcome a conceptual resistance, I was wondering why they don't have concept manipulation if they can govern them with their magic.

Iisdude1 said:
I never said it could overcome a conceptual resistance, I was wondering why they don't have concept manipulation if they can govern them with their magic.
It was redundant with Demigra's law manipulation IIRC, kinda like why Janemba doesn't have his weapon creation since he has transmutation.

It could seal both Dialga and Palkia, Who are both the Concepts of Space and Time,and they existed before the creation of matter and Souls

Adem Warlock69 said:
It could seal both Dialga and Palkia, Who are both the Concepts of Space and Time,and they existed before the creation of matter and Souls
GP is beyond both space and time in DBH though, he's even the bridge with the real world, hell GoD themself are above Toki Toki and the Kaioshin of time in the god hierarchie.

And weaker character than GP can overcome being sealed beyond space and time and even sealed and absorbed time too ( EX : Demigra with the crack of time and sealing then absorbing Toki Toki)

Just because it can seal concepts doesn't mean that it would delete someone conceptually. We don't give soul destruction for people who hurt ghosts, this is the same thing.

Giratina used the Anti-Matter, which is what is erasing, to seal Palkia and Dialga in the Distortion World.

Well EE =/= conceptual EE is blatant false equivalency too, moreover burden of proof; wears the evidence of GP resisting conceptual EE or conceptual attacks in general? or Toki-toki (who doesn't even have a profile) being the concept of time?.

EDiT; Either way I might've missed understood how Giratina's EE works but has GPs EE shown to work on concepts as well as type 8/9 immortality?.

00potato said:
Just because it can seal concepts doesn't mean that it would delete someone conceptually. We don't give soul destruction for people who hurt ghosts, this is the same thing.
The reason it has conceptual Anti-matter manipulation, Is because Giratina is literally the concept of Anti-matter

Well they do plan on giving Toki-Toki AE Type 1 but I don't know if he's been mentioned as the Concept of Time or just Time, and I don't think he's shown any evidence or statements even close to hinting that he can't be hurt without hurting Time, quite the opposite actually.

If the Toki-Toki is the concept of Time, Then Demon God Demigra should at least have abstract existance, but Giratina Can Effect Type 1s

I just looked the abilities of demon god magic and saw nothing to do with conceptual manipulation (there was no mention of it on DBH profiles either), so unless I'm missing something...

00potato said:
When did he conceptually destroy something with his anti-matter.
Never, he never destroyed anyone with his anti-matter, it just 'sealed' (that was more BFR IMO) Palkia and Dialga, nothing else, otherwise it just works as creation but only for anti matter stuff.

And once again EE is as conceptual as it gets, people, the hell do you think 'existence' is ? and 'anti-matter' is hardly conceptual, it's pretty directly material, what do you think the 'matter' stand for ?

Something being conceptual doesn't mean it just overcome resistance, it's nonsense, especialy when it has no feats of overcoming any resistance whatsoever.

Also "transcending time and space" is not the same as "transcending the concept of time and space" if that was the case literally every character in fiction that "transcends time and space" would've conceptual manipulation by default.

Dragomer said:
And once again EE is as conceptual as it gets, people, the hell do you think 'existence' is ? and 'anti-matter' is hardly conceptual, it's pretty directly material, what do you think the 'matter' stand for ?

Something being conceptual doesn't mean it just overcome resistance, it's nonsense, especialy when it has no feats of overcoming any resistance whatsoever.
Existence can have multiple meanings, it could mean as little as your physical existence.

Resisting someone's soul or physical existence is different from erasing their concept. It's not overcoming a resistance, it's unresisted.

Once again, just adding 'conceptual' before something doesn't change what the ability is, what it does and wether or not it can overcome resistance, especialy when it's something clearly material in nature like freaking matter.

Good thing Toki Toki is explicitly the concept of time and that he is several tier below GP in DBH then.

'different from erasing their concept', yeah cause souls and physical existence aren't concept at all if you want to play it like that.

Just saying 'conceptual' doesn't make it a different ability ,that's nonsense.

Either way I don't have the appetite to get into long discussion on what EE is or what "conceptual" means, I'm simply following this site's standards (anything else is what CRTs are for), I already said my peace on why I'm not a fan of DB Vs Pokémon and so I'm going to give it rest now.

Oh Giratina FRA, adios for now amigos.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Isn't transending the Concepts of Space and Time Low 1-C?
No, otherwise Arceus either wouldn't be 2-B or Palkia and Dialga wouldn't be considered the concept of space and time.

Back