• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest vs Cresselia

What's Cresselia's AP? Because Grand Priest is vastly above Whis who's vastly Gogeta Blue who appears to be baseline.

Grand Priest most likely has a significant AP advantage. I'll wait and see arguments for Cresselia's hax before voting.

The movie where he fights his counterpart that resists his hax and he knows it. Obviously he would use Roar of Time against him.

Okay? And?

Zeno is casually 9x Baseline at a minimum

Someone is stronger than 9x

Zeno is still considered stronger

All that means is Zeno is unquantifiably still superior to 9x Baseline

This is no different than the scaling with their 3-A Chain

Casually? Nothing implies casualness. It comes from a statement, not a feat. There's absolutely zero way to determine how casual Zeno is. So yes, the (canon) verse peaks at 9x baseline.

And before anyone brings up the eradication of Infinte Zamasu, that was 12 universes, not 18.

The real cal howard said:
Casually? Nothing implies casualness. It comes from a statement, not a feat. There's absolutely zero way to determine how casual Zeno is. So yes, the (canon) verse peaks at 9x baseline.

And before anyone brings up the eradication of Infinte Zamasu, that was 12 universes, not 18.

Wait GP is 2-C? Cool.

If Cresselia leads with hax and they are similar AP I think this is a stomp.

The real cal howard said:
Zeno after the destruction of Infinite Zamasu and all of the Universes was happily floating around in the Void. No stress.

Several universes were destroyed because Zeno was in a bad mood; not 100% nor any amount of seriousness was implied

Both of Zeno's 2-C and 2-C statements leads one to believe he is nowhere near serious while performing his feats.

So no, the (canon) verse does not peak at 9x Baseline.

Yeah, he got upgraded recently.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I wanted to know in numbers how strong the El Grande Padre is in comparison to the 2-C baseline
Sorry, but the grammatical redundancy there made me laugh.

Yeah, and both feats are less than the 18 universes he scales to. I don't give a darn how casual his lesser feats are, his highest statement is 18 universes, it's never said he could do that easily or that it's his heartbeat or something, and because of that, that's what he'll be treated as. We're not making exceptions for Dragon Ball.

Not even that. Even if we did decide to suck on DB's dick and say that Zeno's best statement is so casual that it's like doing it via blinking, 2-C isn't exactly a small tier.

Back