• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand caster vs ordinary archer

Theoretically, Solomon should be able to summon Goetia, since it does belong to him and is tied to the Demon Gods. Though the Goetia he summons wouldn't be nearly as powerful as Beast I.

As for in-character moves, Solomon doesn't really have any iirc. We've never actually seen him fight in earnest before, so we can't actually say for sure what he'll go for. That said, his clairvoyance should tell him exactly what he needs, to know what to do to win right from the start.

Solomon being 9-B physically is going to be really bad for him too, since if literally anything gets past his magical defenses, he's going to get one-shot. As a Servant, AAS is out-of-character, so he's only left with Ars Paulina and the Demon Gods.

Solomon should learn about the nature of Gilgamesh's Gate right off the bat, and will likely summon the Demon Gods before transporting himself to Ars Paulina and controlling them from there. Whether or not the Demon Gods will be enough to defeat Gilgamesh is the real question, since Gilgamesh (afaik) can't enter Ars Paulina and if he beats them, the battle's stuck in a stalemate, with neither side having any options.

I doubt the Demon Gods can beat Gilgamesh, so voting Inconclusive unless Gil can access Ars Paulina; in which case, I vote for Gilgamesh.

Back