• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd give it to Batman. Thrawn and Wayne are very smart, but in different ways. Thrawn isn't as skilled in a direct fight as Bats is. I would see him disarming Thrawn or using stealth to get the upper hand.

Thrawn would probably win a game of chess though.

It will quickly become one, though. The stormtroopers aren't gonna stop him.

Also, if we take Gotham's underworld into account, Thrawn might even be at a disadvantage. Many of the rogue's gallery aren't artful or cultural. Gray characters, such as Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze might also fight Thrawn if they pose a threat to their goals.

How? It's not like Bats is gonna magically know he's there and Thrawn's not gonna advertise himself.

Art isn't the only way Thrawn predicts people.

I'm also not seeing any direct rebuttals to my argument above.

That's true, but he could just subdue a mook, and ask him "who is your leader, what does he look like, where is he?".

Fair enough.

Back