• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thrawn plays Five Nights at Freddy's

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Let's make the best Star Wars villain play a shitty indie game.

Speed Equalized.

Legends Thrawn used and he is unarmed.

Round 1: Thrawn finds himself inexplicably teleported into the night guard's office from the first game, starting at 12 o'clock at night. Phone guys messages play as the animatronics move around just like in the game. Between each night, he's aloud to roam the pizzeria at his leisure, familiarizing himself with the layout, attending to his needs (there is food provided in the kitchen), and so forth. However, he cannot tamper with the animatronics or leave. He wins if he manages to survive five nights.

Round 2: Same scenario as before, however, he has no messages from Phone Guy this time. He must figure out his situation entirely on his own.

Round 3: 20/20/20/20 Mode. Thrawn is aloud an entire day to roam and explore the pizzeria at his leisure and listen to Phone Guy's messages. Once the night begins, the animatronics are set to their maximum difficulty.

Thrawn Legends
vs.
Five Nights At Freddy's Classic Cast

I saw that kudos Schnee. I'm looking forward to a good debate tomorrow. Until then, good night.

So. I can debate Round 3.

Thrown being a master strategist will allow him to instantly identify what he needs to do and how each and every mechanic works, so I have my full confidence he will know what to do, at what time, with perfect execution.

However, this doesn't quite give him the win, as even with completely perfect execution it is entirely possible to run out of power, so his best chance is to execute perfectly, and hope for the best once it does run out, that so does the time.

I'd say inconclusive for round 3 overall, given how the last minute will be chance based.

Now we begin Round 1 and 2, I'll let some others take it away.

Issue I've noted with Round 2. Thrawn isn't going to immediately realize the danger he's in. He has no phone call to warn him and he might reasonably assume that it would be in his best interest to explore and find out where he is and why. The animatronics don't move right away, so he even if he glanced at the cameras first, he wouldn't see them moving.

Of course, wether he can realize the animatronics are hostile and avoid them before getting stuffed is a different matter, and I'm not entirely confident Thrawn wouldn't wait in the office with the cameras just to be safe either. I'm just throwing out discussion points.

Back