• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Graham vs tensura characters + low 2C / 2-C characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike Anos, graham's already nothingness so he doesn't have the disadvantage that Anos has of everything being limited to his source.
Is this even a disadvantage ? Because anos can fight with his source directly

Is this even a disadvantage ? Because anos can fight with his source directly
Of course it is. Since Anos does not fight only as a source, only when his body is destroyed or only when he feels that the situation warrants it, and everything would be better if everything was for his entire being but sadly no.

Did you miss the "Usually"?
Can you guys explain to me what he meant by "everything is limited until Anos source goes berserk "
Does he mean that Anos can't fight with his source when its not berserk
Or it mean that the source dont have all those abilities when its not berserk ??

Asking in thread is pointless, you can ask here if you want info regard Maou Gakuin and this thread should be closed.

Asking in thread is pointless, you can ask here if you want info regard Maou Gakuin and this thread should be closed.
Does anos need magic to use all of his abilities like conceptual manipulation etc i mean does he require magic to litterly use any one his powers or abilities ?

Same question for you too
Didn't understand what you mean.

Just gonna tell you. Many people who haven't read the series thinks having TD 2, Acausality type 5 and NEP type 2 is Anos disadvantages but not really.

1. He can use Everything which he uses when he has body just existing in his source.
2.His source destruction power even surpasses Venozdonor.

I
Didn't understand what you mean.

Just gonna tell you. Many people who haven't read the series thinks having TD 2, Acausality type 5 and NEP type 2 is Anos disadvantages but not really.

1. He can use Everything which he uses when he has body just existing in his source.
2.His source destruction power even surpasses Venozdonor.
I mean does anos requires magic to use his abilities like you mentioned

I mean
There is someone who has magic nullification and now anos has no magic at all now can anos able use his powers and abilities like conceptual manipulation or law manipulation etc

I mean
There is someone who has magic nullification and now anos has no magic at all now can anos able use his powers and abilities like conceptual manipulation or law manipulation etc
So you are trying to say powernull gonna work on Anos? He has resistance to it check his page.

Can you explain me why is it no
Not all his abilities are from magic. There's venuzdonor, there's his eyes, there's his source too and most of his strength feats are without amping himself without magic.

Gillieriam naviem for example though its magic all it does is draw out destructive power from Anos source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back