• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
What? You think I'm not an asshole? Because guess what buddy? I SURE AS HELL AM

Speed is Equalized, Pre Infinity War Thor with No Storm Breaker, High 6B for both

Thor: 5

Tatsumi:

I guess he has some of his equipment during the Hulk fight

It not giving him Gungnir tho

Thor should take it pretty easily tbh. Back when we had the talk I didn't remember the clear details about the battle of Bifrost and thought he preferred to go cqc instead of lightning blasts. But nope.

Akame can end Thor with a scratch, but Thor has literally everything in his favour. AP? Check. Range and AoE? You bet. Experience? Make that three. Akame fought 1 discount Thor. Thor fought more swordsmen than the number of Akame's age

Yeah, Tony likely wins for the same reasons as Thor, Hulk and Fenris get scratched pretty easily, Thanos stomps, Maw and Wanda are kinda meh (and the Wanda one is left hanging)

Esdeath is like legit the only AgK char I think that don't get overwhelmed, but she already fought Hela

Only Tatsumi left, huh

You ass

Took you long enough to know ovo

Anyway

I take it as Tyrantsumi?

Tyrantsumi is like Hulk but bigger, a bit weaker, can fly, resist electricity, pretty decent regen, and intelligence

But bigger means more blind spots for Thor, who used that advantage pretty well against Hulk

Being a bit weaker doesn't help either, he can technically get stronger the more he fights but Thor's not the type to enjoy long intense fights like Esdeath

Being able to fly is pretty neat, but Thor also has mad jumping ability (See his mad jump from Asgard's main castle to Bifrost and BRING ME THANOS!!!)

Electricity resistance is probably the biggest issue, but Thor is still stronger and has physical combat as an alternative

Regen is another great issue as it can help Tats prolong the fight. But Thor has Sakaarian swords, so when pushed to the worst he can decapitate Tats. Also a prolonged fight leads to...

Intelligence. Tats's already outskilled by Thor to begin with. Prolonged use of Incursio only leads to him losing his human consciousness to the Tyrant consciousness, which is a wild animal

So while regen and electricity resistance are Tats' saving grace, they also have the side effect of prolonging the use of Incursio, leading to him becoming an animal. And we know how Thor goes against mindless opponents

The husbando wins again ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Back