• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he got blocked. Not sure what he means, though. By flexing on a guy, I think he means Four mutilating Pin for fun in BFB 1, im not sure.

But yeah, mutilation isnt a projectile. Its a force.

Also the AFB is still a thing Four can use, so I'd say it comes down to whether Four pressing the AFB, or Thanos snapping happens quicker (With the former being a win for Four, and the latter being an incon due to the snap's delay)

Yes. Given, if he doesnt snap, or just sets up a forcefield, that field will be broken by sheer AP, and Thanos is done for. I recall that many of Thanos' haxes are not a part of his character to use, Time Stone especially. That said, he snaps first try, albeit delayed.

And regarding the Zappys getting spacewarped... its moreso coming to Thanos shielding. Also, Four was, again, being casual when he was beating up Gelatin with Zappies for accidentally attacking him with forks. Furthermore, the snaps can be interrupted, and given Four rapidspams Zappies when he uses them for an assault, Thanos wouldnt even have time to snap, and the stones would only make Thanos delay the inevitable.

I would like to point out, its just a possibility. Thanos can still have the potential to snap, its that he dies before he can outlast Four after snapping him due to it being once again, delayed timing. And Four would go out along with Thanos if he gets the snap.

While Blue is currently banned, he messaged me on another wiki about an argument he wants to make. So here it is.

Blue:

1: "Four Zappies!!!!!"

I explained how Chinos can just transmute with the reality stone. And a zappie and the snap is literally equal time due to it being a projectile

2. "Thanos fires a beam!"

Very Incorrect, Chinos firing a beam was due to him being off guard, in character with the IG he snaps

3. "The snaps can be interrupted!"

Pretty sure Chinos can snap before a projectile hits him, while the effect isn't instant, it would be a matter of seconds before Number goes into dust

The one with Thor throwing his axe to Thanos' beam after getting the last stone to get the full IG? Simple. He was overpowered, and when he was about to finish Thor off with a snap, he was only interrupted by a flashback before ultimately retreating.

You may go ahead and comment your argument, and Ill go place it on the thread if you like. </div> Erm, he snapped 1st the got the flashback with Gamora

Here is the timeline of events:

1. Thanos gets the stones

2. Thor catches him off guard with lightning

3. Thanos fires the beam

4. Stormbreaker hits him

5. Thanos gets impaled

6. Thor didn't kill him in time, and Thanos snaps

7. Thanos gets the flashback

8. Thanos, seeing his work is done, teleports to a distant planet

The only way to interrupt the snap is by literally running up and overwhelming him with lifting strength physically, which is obviously suicide for Four. ALSO, you know the Space Stone isn't the only way for Thanos to neg the zappy, he can just, reality warp, transmute it.

True, but it seems that the snap would be to slow before Four uses his Zappies as Gelatin was basically stunned while being hit by the Zappies implies a stunning effect, which would prevent Thanos from snapping for at least long enough to allow Four to hax, going with Four here.

Edit: I was reffering to #63

Heres Blue again.

Blue:

I saw the argument weege made. Problem is that zappies are a projectile which needs to hit him 1st and chinos snapping 1st is way faster. Zappies have to hit him 1st to stun, while Thanos simply snapping is way faster. While the effect isn't instant, the only way Four can win is by hitting him before he snaps at all. If Thanos snaps at all, EVEN if the zappies hit him eventually, four is still going down with the ship

Which isn't happening in the slightest Thanos reacted to projectile attacks before as well, zappies are no different

Psychomaster35 said:
Heres Blue again.
Blue:

I saw the argument weege made. Problem is that zappies are a projectile which needs to hit him 1st and chinos snapping 1st is way faster. Zappies have to hit him 1st to stun, while Thanos simply snapping is way faster. While the effect isn't instant, the only way Four can win is by hitting him before he snaps at all. If Thanos snaps at all, EVEN if the zappies hit him eventually, four is still going down with the ship

Which isn't happening in the slightest Thanos reacted to projectile attacks before as well, zappies are no different
Shit, I forgot about the time it takes for the Zappies to reach Thanos. However just because Thanos dodged projectiles doesn't mean he could dodge or block Four's electric attacks

Blue:

He can block them with the reality stone

Even if the zappies would hit him, this doesn't mean Four can win, this would mean Incon. as Thanos snapping is still way faster than Four's attacks hitting him

Me:

I do agree of an Inconclusive as a possibility, and thats what I have been saying as said above. But yeah, it doesnt mean both dont have their ways to still win and call it a day, they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back