• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think I got my Sasuke’s mixed up, so yeah no Susano’o flight. Garuda should be good though

Not really, it just spawns on the target
Oh yeah, Shiggy gets burnt to a crisp and he can't do anything about it.

Shiggy uses city wide decay, Sasuke jumps and flies with his summon, then he uses Amaterasu and Shigaraki burns to death.

Does that sound right or in character? Maybe he doesn't start with it?

If not, it becomes a game of if Shigaraki can kill Sasuke before he does.

Sasuke rarely uses Kirin, I have doubts he'll use it here.
It was his first go to when he wanted to kill naruto and sakura. then used it again on Itachi, albeit a stronger version. If he get fed up with Shiggy he just giving him the thunderclap

Yes, that's twice out of every fight he's been in (against Team 7 wasn't even a fight, he washed them). He's not using it here lol

He didn't use it against Deidara, Bee, Obito, Danzo, Kage, Madara, Kabuto, Kaguya etc

Even though there are circumstantial reasons for why he wouldn't use it against some of these opponents, my point still stands. It's not a go to, nor does he ever resort to it when he needs to enough to assume he'll use it here.

He didn't use it against Deidara, Bee, Obito, Danzo, Kage, Madara, Kabuto, Kaguya etc
Didn't need it, all those people are far stronger than a Kirin and would counter it.
(Deidara needed to be disrespected old fashion. Bee was just that guy, Sasuke couldn't keep up. Obito has Kamui so that don't even make sense. Kage would have tanked or dodged. Madara is him. Kabuto is him (they were in a cave). Kaguya would just absorb)

There's arguments that by the end of the juubito fight he had to perfect sussano since hashirama likened the way he wrapped his sussano around narutos kurama avatar to what obito did

That's Genjutsu, just makes you feel pain and literally does nothing else?
lmao, no...
Illusion Creation (Sharingan Genjutsu allows the user to create elaborate illusions upon establishing eye contact with the victim[44][45][39]), Mind Manipulation (Sharingan Genjutsu allows its user to hypnotize its target and control their actions upon establishing eye contact[28][14][46][47][43]), Paralysis Inducement (Sharingan Genjutsu can also paralyze[48][49][50] its victim), Sleep Inducement (Sharingan Genjutsu can put its target to sleep[51][52]), Perception Manipulation (Sharingan Genjutsu can create illusions that manipulate its target's perception and trick them.[53] Visual Jutsu generally aims to manipulate and trick the opponent into doubting his reality, ultimately making the Jutsu sink in further[54]), Memory Manipulation (The Sharingan allows its user to look through others' memories[55] and to relay their own memories[56]), Pain Manipulation (Via Demonic Illusion: Shackle Stakes[57], the victim experiences the illusion of physical pain, which makes this Jutsu effective for torture), and Fear Manipulation (Sasuke can inflict crippling fear[36] into the likes of Sai, who lacks emotions, using his Sharingan)

Am not particularly that interested in this battle, but how hot I sasuke amaterasu? I don't not believe the bs about it being as hot as the sun when said fire lack feat on that level and has statement that is simply a hyperbole based on the sun goddess amaterasu.

Also, how would genjutsu affect afo? Wouldn't shigaraki getting mind controlled give afo the ability to just take control over shigaraki body and continue the fight?

Am not particularly that interested in this battle, but how hot I sasuke amaterasu? I don't not believe the bs about it being as hot as the sun when said fire lack feat on that level and has statement that is simply a hyperbole based on the sun goddess amaterasu.
You not believing it doesn't change the fact that it's currently accepted.
Also, how would genjutsu affect afo? Wouldn't shigaraki getting mind controlled give afo the ability to just take control over shigaraki body and continue the fight?
Is AFO a disembodied consciousness within Shigaraki? If so, he's also getting genjutsu'd.

You not believing it doesn't change the fact that it's currently accepted.
You are right, it doesn't. That why I plan on downgrading it to the exact temperature rating it should have unlike the wank going on around here. Until then I see no reason on why I should debate temperature rating with u then.
Is AFO a disembodied consciousness within Shigaraki? If so, he's also getting genjutsu'd.
Yes he is and he would overpower sasuke if he ever decides to use such ability with his supernatural willpower.

Supernatural Willpower (The power of his Quirk is an extension of his own willpower, such that he can subjugate the wills of others. Can combat the combined mental power of One For All, though not enough to take the Quirk. He
possesses a strong mind that resists Shigaraki's attempts to take over their shared body)

Sasuke wouldn't even know that afo exist exist inside Shigaraki like he did with naruto. What's also stopping afo from just taking sasuke quirk given kekkei genkei and quirk are similar (blood and gene). The only differences is that naruto world utilises chakra while mha doesn't have any form of energy.

Sasuke doesn't have the law that's preventing afo from stealing ofa. Sasuke entering afo consciousness brings more danger to sasuke than afo himself.

Afo/shigaraki would also know all sasuke ability and weakness with "search" the moment he is seen by them .

You are right, it doesn't. That why I plan on downgrading it to the exact temperature rating it should have unlike the wank going on around here. Until then I see no reason on why I should debate temperature rating with u then.

Yes he is and he would overpower sasuke if he ever decides to use such ability with his supernatural willpower.
Have you seen the Team 7 vs Sasuke fight at Orochimaru's base?

Pretty sure Sasuke in part 1 vaporized the ground, that's like 2000 celsius iirc. Ama being hot as the sun can be taken as the surface which is just 5,600 Celsius. Ama, the greatest fire in the verse isn't just a tad bit above it to you?

Lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun, and Sasuke has used lightning for attacks, but considers Amaterasu's heat impressive.

Supernatural Willpower (The power of his Quirk is an extension of his own willpower, such that he can subjugate the wills of others. Can combat the combined mental power of One For All, though not enough to take the Quirk. He
possesses a strong mind that resists Shigaraki's attempts to take over their shared body)
AFO is not resisting this with willpower lmfao, the sharingan routinely and casually puts down things like the Nine Tails who can power through dozens of seals specifically designed to keep him sedated, as well blocking living things from merely touching and attempting to fuse with naruto's external body (like with ma and and pa)
Sasuke wouldn't even know that afo exist exist inside Shigaraki like he did with naruto. What's also stopping afo from just taking sasuke quirk given kekkei genkei and quirk are similar (blood and gene). The only differences is that naruto world utilises chakra while mha doesn't have any form of energy.
1. he would have to touch Sasuke, which.. goodluck with ameteratsu..
2. even if we entertain the idea that AFO could steal the sharingan...so what?, its not like sasuke hasnt fought other sharingan users, hell he fought a person that had sharingan all over his arm.

in regards to AFO's mindscape..
Sasuke was trolling a guy in his own pocket universe designed to absorb your soul, im sure he will be fine lol.

I'll let the Naruto experts talk about Genjutsu.

However, regarding something someone said above, there is no way in hell I can believe Shigaraki would lay even a single finger on Sasuke.

Now going onto heat resistance.

Shigaraki was unaffected by Bakugo's strongest blast, which we currently accepted as being around 5000 degrees Celsius, going by All Might's profile.

Not certain how that stacks but, felt like I should mention it. I'm still almost certain Sasuke stomps.

just as a little more niche argument..

id like to add that once a MS has been awakened, you dont technically still need your eyes to use susanoo. (incase someone brings up sasuke losing his eyes)

I think Shiggy best wincon is starting off with a massive AOE off the bat that could potentially catch Sasuke off guard, which i think would be more viable in a standard SBA match, but the 20 meter starting location is rough 💀

Shigaraki was unaffected by Bakugo's strongest blast, which we currently accepted as being around 5000 degrees Celsius, going by All Might's profile.
Pretty sure the surface of the sun is like 5600 degrees Celsius, which is where Ama's accepted. It's also capable of instantly vaporizing steel, and as the supreme Fire Style of the verse it should upscale Jiraiya's Boiling Oil (which is partially a Fire Style). The boiling oil is stated to reach several thousand degrees, so it's just generally at that level.

Pretty sure Sasuke in part 1 vaporized the ground, that's like 2000 celsius iirc. Ama being hot as the sun can be taken as the surface which is just 5,600 Celsius. Ama, the greatest fire in the verse isn't just a tad bit above it to you?
Amaterasu can be 6k Celsius an I wouldn't have a problem with it because that the temperature of the sun core. But saying Sasuke fire is 15 million Celsius is nothing but wank here. The dude I was talking to claim ama is as hot as the sun and that's what's accepted on his profile and that's where my problem stem from. If Sasuke ama is 5k+ Celsius then I don't have a problem with it.
AFO is not resisting this with willpower lmfao, the sharingan routinely and casually puts down things like the Nine Tails who can power through dozens of seals specifically designed to keep him sedated, as well blocking living things from merely touching and attempting to fuse with naruto's external body (like with ma and and pa)
How does this match what am talking about? Afo and tail beast are two different entity, afo will power is capable of overpowering over hundreds of Superhuman consciousness, I see no reason why it wouldn't do the same to Sasuke.
1. he would have to touch Sasuke, which.. goodluck with ameteratsu..
2. even if we entertain the idea that AFO could steal the sharingan...so what?, its not like sasuke hasnt fought other sharingan users, hell he fought a person that had sharingan all over his arm.

in regards to AFO's mindscape..
Sasuke was trolling a guy in his own pocket universe designed to absorb your soul, im sure he will be fine lol.
• He only need to touch Sasuke in the physical realm, but given that you claimed that Sasuke would teleport inside afo vestige realm, afo wouldn't need to touch Sasuke to gain his ability as he would overpower him inside the vestige world If Sasuke ever decided to do what you claimed.

• Hm you do know if afo where to take sasuke eyes, he is also taking any and all abilities connected to that eyes. Fighting a dude with more than one sharingan isn't the same thing as fighting a dude who can practically take everything.

• I don't see how sasuke trolling in his pocket dimension prevent him from being subdued by afo who clearly has more willpower feat that and could take his kekkei genkei. Sasuke deciding to troll afo in the vestige realm would be pretty stupid.

What are susuke wincon besides the 2 abilities that wouldn't stomp Shigaraki/afo? Am not seeing how Sasuke win here.

Lightning is hotter than the surface of the sun, and Sasuke has used lightning for attacks, but considers Amaterasu's heat impressive.
From what I know about naruto verse, what make ama more dangerous than lightning is that it spawns on the target while lightning attacks can be dodged. Sasuke considering ama to be more impressive than lightning that travels is common sense because it much harder to dodge.

Amaterasu can be 6k Celsius an I wouldn't have a problem with it because that the temperature of the sun core. But saying Sasuke fire is 15 million Celsius is nothing but wank here. The dude I was talking to claim ama is as hot as the sun and that's what's accepted on his profile and that's where my problem stem from. If Sasuke ama is 5k+ Celsius then I don't have a problem with it.
Yeah no well you're misinterpreting, on profile its the sun not the core of the sun. Ignore anyone saying that. But someone already brought up Ama > Lightning style

From what I know about naruto verse, what make ama more dangerous than lightning is that it spawns on the target while lightning attacks can be dodged. Sasuke considering ama to be more impressive than lightning that travels is common sense because it much harder to dodge.
Then why was the guy in lightning armor forced to cut his arm off to avoid it?

Then why was the guy in lightning armor forced to cut his arm off to avoid it?
Good point although idk given that's likely steel or bronze Ay's wearing it doesn't instantly vap the metal on his arm. Same with the samurai's armor, though ofc they fight ninjas who routinely use fire and lightning the metal here could be enhanced with chakra.

I literally never said it was as hot as the sun's core. WHAT?!

Am I on crack or doesn’t Shigaraki one shot with Air Cannon which is his literal go to move other than decay wave?

Also can’t Shigaraki just tear off whatever part of himself is on fire and then regenerate it? I guess if it hits his head he’s screwed depending on the heat, but his resistance isn’t exactly nothing when combined with the constant regeneration

Shigaraki was burned down to his skull showing with his brain torched from Star’s laser, he can still fight even when burning and I don’t see Amaterasu being so much higher than his heat resistance that he just insta dies, something I’ve actually never seen Amaterasu do in fact.

So he goes for Decay, Sasuke jumps, he goes for Air Cannon and one shots.

Idk how Genjutsu works with Shigaraki because it’s not just AFO inside his head he has HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of separate minds under his control within his body and his true mental state is buried under several layers of trauma, Sasuke would be projecting himself into the Vestige world and thus would be getting ganked by like every Quirk in there the same way New Order and One For All do.

Idk how Sasuke’s “inner world invasion” thing actually works so I’m gonna need an explanation on how he would fair against hundreds of attacks all many times stronger than him coming from a mental world with so many layers of fuckery going on. It’s not like Naruto’s where it’s just him and a sealed Kurama in there, it’s a free roam area where willpower literally dictates everything down to your personality persisting or your body exploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back