• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Sasuke Uchiha vs Anakin Skywalker

Dante Demon Killah said:
Anakin FRA
Anyway votes for Sasuke there are based on him one shotting Anakin shouldn't be counted, they are based on wrong info, their AP gap is not even 3x, and on humanoid characters in this case, the gap is 7,5x for a One Shot
Iirc Anakin has a scaling chain for his 5-B rating

@Dante Demon Killah

Did you even read?Chidori and Sword are piercing attacks not blunt force,Amaterasu ignores durability.

@Schnee One

Anakin is faster in close combat,agree.For AP^.

Why how would he take that from the speed alone when Sasuke has the sheer amount of jutsus and mindhaxes him.Also can you tell me how Anakin mindhaxes Sasuke when he scales only from 28mln?

I still vote for Sasuke via genjutsu. Sasuke has resistence to his mind manipulation via resisting IT which is undeniably planetary. I don't know how that's refutable. Anakin is faster but I doubt he wouldn't look into Sasuke's eyes.

Sasuke if I recall in the manga he didn't even need to look at the Biju to mind hax them although disregard this if I'm wrong not sure.

If Sasuke had the ability to mindhax him, any of the Sith would have mindhaxed a loooong time ago.

Besides, he needs to look into his eyes to do so and does not lead with it, plus the speed gap.

Iirc Anakin has a scaling chain for his 5-B rating

He's>>>Normal High Council members, who are comparable to Yarael Poof who did passively while mortally wounded

Could you actually refute my points at all, or any others brought up, before deciding that my vote has no reasoning? We told you time and time again that AP level is not enough for a one shot, Anakin has a force ability to heal and damn forecefields, he's not getting mind haxed and Sasuke doesn't ever start with mindhax on a serious fight unless you'd like to prove otherwise, Anakin has a twice the speed, the fighting skill, telekinesis and Tutaminis to disperse most of Sasuke's attacks that do consist of energy.

The advice goes right back at you, read before suddenly saying stuff.

So Anakin does have resistence. To what degree? Sasuke's durability should cover being hit multiple times, Sasuke could just coat himself with lightning or amaterasu if he cannot catch his opponent. If Lightsaber negate his durability I vote for Anakin.

@Schnee One

If Sasuke had the ability to mindhax him, any of the Sith would have mindhaxed a loooong time ago.

What are you talking about?He doesn't have the resistance to mind hax in his page,even Kurenai can affect him.

Besides, he needs to look into his eyes to do so and does not lead with it, plus the speed gap.

Sasuke used genjutsu everey single fight and sometimes right off the bet.He leads with it,and no he doesn't need to look into Anakin's eyes,his Rinnegan genjutsu allowed him to mindhax Bijuus without even looking at them,even Itachi was able to cast genjutsu with a finger and that Sasuke is superior.The speed gap is around 3x.Sasuke has precog and he does.

Anything you said is debank,I guess.

Anakin is at least 2 times faster, has enough skill and the light saber isn't gonna catch on fire just because because Sasuke suddenly decides to Amaterasu. Not to mention nothing is stopping Tutaminis from shutting off Amaterasu, so he doesn't need dura neg.

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

It would've been easier if you could summarize your reasons in one message so we could debate properly.

@Huesito88

He has Planet Level mind hax.

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

Because he was able resist it.And it is known that Rinnegan is able to resist any genjutsu,only genjutsu that affected it was Frog Genjutsu,but it required preparations and it was Nagato,not the original wielder of eyes.

Could you summarize your reasons?

Anyway.

Anakin resists the the Sith Equivalent Mind Trick force scream, it's on his file as well for that matter.

Second, Lancelot seems to disagree and you haven't even bothered responding to him

Third, Anakin doesn't blitz, but don't act like the speed gap is somehow nonexistent, it's over 6x.

Fourth, your debating, not debunking. If I had nothing else to say, and I very much do, saying "All you say is Debunk" isn't exactly getting you any farther

"AP level is not enough for a one shot, Anakin has a force ability to heal and damn forecefields, he's not getting mind haxed and Sasuke doesn't ever start with mindhax on a serious fight unless you'd like to prove otherwise, Anakin has a twice the speed, the fighting skill, telekinesis and Tutaminis to disperse most of Sasuke's attacks that do consist of energy."

"Anakin is at least 2 times faster, has enough skill and the light saber isn't gonna catch on fire just because because Sasuke suddenly decides to Amaterasu. Not to mention nothing is stopping Tutaminis from shutting off Amaterasu, so he doesn't need dura neg."

Summarized, this.

@Schnee One

Anakin resists the the Sith Equivalent Mind Trick force scream, it's on his file as well for that matter

Then add mindhax resistance to him,he doesn't have one.Or a better way,you can create CRT for him.

Second, Lancelot seems to disagree and you haven't even bothered responding to him

We are working on that.

Third, Anakin doesn't blitz, but don't act like the speed gap is somehow nonexistent, it's over 6x.

What is Anakin's speed?FTL may also mean 1.1 SOL.And Sasuke is above 34 %

Why would Anakin need a CRT for resistance when he has mind hax already? The scale of his mindhax > Sasuke's so there is no need to even argue this.

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

AP level is not enough for a one shot

Anakin is above 87 zettatons.Sasuke scales to 200,but piercing and cutting attacks tend to ignore durability in some extent,and since Sasuke already has the AP advantage he will easily pierce Anakin or slice.

Anakin has a force ability to heal and damn forecefields

Anakin's healing is only mid-low,that kind of regen can not help from severed limb or a pierced body (organs etc can not regenerate and chidori leaved a hole).He can not attack when he use forcfields if I'm not mistaken,but Okay.Sasuke has healing and can createa barrier too.(Susanoo and Shinra Tensei).

he's not getting mind haxed and Sasuke doesn't ever start with mindhax on a serious fight unless you'd like to prove otherwise

That is true I didn't know what Force Scream is and as I understand it is a mind hax that Anakin is resistant to,in millions.Sasuke's Genjutsu isn't that potent.But it is in character to use Genjutsu for Sasuke from the start.It's just that in most fights his opponents were resistant to it.But Sasuke used is always when the opponent could be affected.

Anakin has a twice the speed, the fighting skill

Anakin has the speed advantage in close combat and reactions but not for traveling speed,Anakin is around 6x faster.Sasuke's precog may help a little but in close combat he is dead,agree.I have to disagree for the fighting skills,you have to prove that kind of thing since Sasuke is extremely skiled too.But that doesn't matter since Anakin is faster.

telekinesis and Tutaminis to disperse most of Sasuke's attacks that do consist of energy.

Sasuke can do literally the same,but in return his telekinesis is at least class T(should be class E since he moved a moon but it is for future CRT).He can absorb any energy attack Anakin throws at him,and it adds to Sasuke's stamina and Regenerationn.He adds absorbed energy to his reserves.

I think I responed to everything.

And my reasons why Sasuke takes it.First off want to point out that Sasuke is resistant to Anakins's mindhax.

1.Sasuke has significantly better range.Thousands of kilometers while Anakin is only tens ok kilometers.According to SBA fighters start from 4km away off each other.Sasuke can immediately use Susanoo and crush Anakin a couple of hits would be enough to kill him,since he holds the AP advantage and Anakin won't even scratch Susanoo.It's durability is at the very minimum equal to the AP.The clash of Naruto and Sasuke destoryed only a little part of Susanoo and there were 2 200zetatonn attacks, that is 400 in totall.

2.Sasuke has an arsenal of different techniques a huge vatiety of chidori,can throw a barrage of kunais or any other ninja tool as a distraction.

3.Amenotejikara.Sasuke can literally teleport Anakin under his attack at the very last moment,like he did to Madara nd Once to Kaguya.Even with Speed Advantage Anakin won't dodge this.Sasuke can even teleport Anakin's lightsaber.and leave him without a weapon.

4.Deva Path.

Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei makes his target the center of the gravity and with AP advantage Sasuke will literally crush Anakin at the very minimum it will breake all of his bones and the pressure will kill him.Sasuke just needs to place his hands together to do it, or to to wave at his target with his hand.The range is quite good.He can create multiple CTs at once.Creating one is no problem.

With Deva Path he can also stan his opponents in the air and pull them to himself, and since he has the Superior AP and Lifting Strength he will do that easily.

5.The scale of Sasuke's attacks is immense.The one swing of Susanoo he will level up the area and will throw Anakin at least hundreds of kilometers away.Sasuke can channel his jutsus threw Susanoo for more destructive scale.

6.Amaterasu ignores durability,even if Anakin somehow manages to get rid of it he will be injured badly and it causes immense pain.

7.Shadow Clones and substitution.

Sorry for bad English,not a native.

I vote Sasuke.

The difference between 87 and 200 isn't even 2.5, a negligible difference. You also fail to take into account that the person who performed the feat was in the middle of dying and Anakin is >>>> the people who are comparable to this guy when in full health. Sasuke's APdoesn't magically get higher when he uses a piercing or slashing attack when those same attacks do roughly the same damage as his other attacks. The AP difference is non existent.

Sasuke never leads with genjutsu or else he would have done the same against Danzo and Deidara immediately rather than use it in the middle/end of the fight.

If Anakin is x6 faster then he blitzes.

Sasuke can't absorb the stuff when he can't see them.

Range doesn't matter when both are within range of each other ffrom the beginning.

x6 speed difference means he has ample time to react. Force pull is a thing.

Scale of attacks doesn't matter. What does is the AP difference which is barely anything at best.

Amaterasu can be dodged

Shadow clones ... the thing Sasuke barely, if ever uses in a fight?

I'm not a native either, don't worry. And they don't negate durability, they just focus the energy of the attack. That's not how we have treated things ever or it would be too difficult and annoying. And again, for any energy attacks, Tutaminis and forcefields.

With barely 2x in AP, maybe a bit less, and much slower speed? Sasuke is not getting such a lethal blow. And sure, he can just use them to block attacks then attack, he has more than enough speed for that.

Again, I would like to see proof of this. These battles where enemies weren't resistant and he started the battle like that, and I mean actual battles and not just fodder he moved out of the way or people he was getting info from.

No, I didn't meant that he's more skilled, just that he's at least just as skilled plus the speed difference. Being able to do 6 things in the time the other side does 1 thing really screws you over, plus I don't think Sasuke's sword is gonna fare well clashing with a light saber.

There's no energy attack for him to launch, though, unless is getting reflected by Tutaminis. Anything else is telekinetic blasts or pure telekinesis.

AnonymousBlank said:
You also fail to take into account that the person who performed the feat was in the middle of dying and Anakin is >>>> the people who are comparable to this guy when in full health.
Sasuke scale to Hagoromo, who had the 400zt feat when he was dying as well.

The feat = 400zt

Hagoromo = 200zt

Hamura = 200zt

Jinchüriki Hag = 400zt

Sasuke = Half = 200zt at least

Btw, what Sasuke we are talking about? Rinnegan Sasuke or Six Paths Susano'o? Six Paths Susano'o literally stomped Naruto (200zt)

Back