• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Sasuke Uchiha vs Anakin Skywalker

Dzhindzholia said:
I think Sasuke mindhaxes here?Anakin doesn't have mind hax resistance and it is in character for Sasuke to use it as his first move.
So who is your vote?

No one knows the potency of Anakin's mindhax,but he doesn't have the resistance to one and we know that it is in character for Sasuke to use genjutsu.

1.If Anakin's mind hax is above planet lvl it is inconclusive,since both can mindhax each other right off the bet.

2.If Anakin's mind hax is Planet or below,Sasuke takes it.Since he has resistance.

I don't vote right now.

M3X said:
From what I found, Anakin scales at 82 zettatons. Sasuke scales at 200+ zettatons so I guess any attack from Sasuke is victory for him

The only problem is Anakin's reaction, which is superior.
How? That's not even a 3x difference.

oh man, if this was vader, i could totally pull the "versatility" card on on him, but anakin is so lackluster lol sasuke fra +plus sand

This is the weirdest debate I have seen in a while and it's downright weird, also just to clear some stuff quick.

Yes, you can restrict things like abilities or forms but only of they are a different tier. Not the case here so no restricting allowed, just so anyone that forgot/doesn't know is up to speed.

2x AP gap is far from one shot, so Sasuke is not downing Anakin with a few love taps. Not to mention this isn't even speed equal, Sasuke is Relativistic and Anakin is FTL in combat speed, meaning twice faster than Sasuke at close range at the lowest, and with his skill level and skills Anakin can completely take it in close combat under such conditions.

As for Sasuke, Genjutsu is not his go to unlike Itachi, he literally mostly abuses it when he's getting someone out of the way, extracting information, or for convenience sake outside of combat.

he is much better than anakin for sure. ps i recently watched the whole tv show over, and he does so quite frequently. not like, every episode, but pretty much all of his "secretive" missions has him using it. anakin just hits people till they get knocked out lol

@LSirLancelotDuLacl

Sasuke always usesd genjutsu in a fight unless his opponent is resistant to it.

And yeah,in close combat Sasuke will use due to the lack of speed but he is able to one shot Anakin with almost any jutsu he has,or with his sword.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Um... this is 5-B Anakin. As in, Legends timeline Anakin.
tbh, still applies. obi wan has had much more time as a force user too. regardless of talent or potential, both showings and logic point to obi wan being better than him

Always? So the Raikage was resistant? Danzo was resistant until he used it at the last second? Deidara was resistant when he decided to use Genjutsu like midway through the fight?

No, Sasuke doesn't start fights with Genjutsu. You are free to prove otherwise.

@Lorenzo Without actual proof from the show to cement that, not really no. The show is not the only source of canon.

i used the show as an example. both eu and cano depict anakin as being inferior to obi wan in skill with the force (u wanna tell me that child killer anakin had the actual patience to stand there and used mind reading, even though we see him tortute people for information? come on now, buddy)

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Hey Schnee how good is Anakin's mindhax?
The highest known amount he scales to is being well above a Sith who mindhaxed 28 million people on an entire planet.

From what I recall though, Naruto's planet has a much smaller population

@AnonymousBlank

Sasuke will one shot if he lands a blow with a sword or a jutsu.And it will be quite easy,Deva Path can stan enemies in the air.

But it is in character for him to mind hax.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Always? So the Raikage was resistant? Danzo was resistant until he used it at the last second? Deidara was resistant when he decided to use Genjutsu like midway through the fight?

No, Sasuke doesn't start fights with Genjutsu. You are free to prove otherwise.

@Lorenzo Without actual proof from the show to cement that, not really no. The show is not the only source of canon.
I assume you're voting for Anakin?

@Schnee One

28mll is much below IT.It affects not only people but animals too.We can not speculate on the population of Naruto's planet,but it is definetly not even a billion(it is impossible in the era of constant wars).

Schnee One said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Hey Schnee how good is Anakin's mindhax?
The highest known amount he scales to is being well above a Sith who mindhaxed 28 million people on an entire planet.
From what I recall though, Naruto's planet has a much smaller population
Then Anakin's mindhax will work.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Sasuke doesn't one shot Anakin here, the difference for a One Shot is 7,5X in AP in this site
that high? wtf lol we have seen character that are not even twice as strong oneshotting people before hahaha

@The real cal howard

Sasuke can block IT with his Rinnegan.I don't know what you and Kep are agreed with on though.CRT is needed for that kind of things.

@Schnee One

Sasuke with a sword or with Chidori will one shot,not only he has the AP advantage but they are also piercing attacks.

No, Sasuke especifically blocked it using Susanoo rather than taking it directly. Is how the others didn't fall under it as well.

Considering Tutaminis, anything like Chidori really doesn't matter to Anakin. Plus there's still the speed advantage, so he needs to connect. And it still wouldn't be a one shot.

Can you list your reasons for Anakin?Cause I don't see them.And cause in a minute there will be "FRA" squard,voting for a character they like more.

Anakin FRA

Anyway votes for Sasuke there are based on him one shotting Anakin shouldn't be counted, they are based on wrong info, their AP gap is not even 3x, and on humanoid characters in this case, the gap is 7,5x for a One Shot

Anyway.

Anakin is Faster, Skilled enough to fight, can mindhax and the AP advantage isn't nearly High enough to one shot.

He takes this from the speed alone

Back