• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Right Hand Man vs Mercenary Tao

It looks like RHM has the slight AP advantage. (His 4.14 tons to Tao's 3.72 tons. Though RHM scales above this due to him being physically superior to Henry). I think RHM takes this, he has attack reflection, can create forcefields to defend himself, and if he is ever in trouble, can slow down and eventually, stop time with Bottled time.

It says on RHM's page that the attack reflection only works on magical attacks, which ki in Dragon Ball isn't.

RHM's wincon is, as mentioned previously, his Spirit, and also his superior equipment and forcefield.

While Tao's wincon here is his superior range, skill, and pressure points. Although I don't know if the pressure points thing would work on a stickman...

Voting for RHM for now.

I don't think its restricted to magical attacks only, I will try to change that. As for now, I'm still voting RHM

Back