• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mm, I think I'll go with Foxy on this one. Since it's unclear how much power Jawbone has, I'm gonna assume that Foxy has more strength and ferocity than him. Being a skeleton...puppet...thing, I think Foxy should be able to match him and take him apart. The only problem I can see is Jawbone's Memory Manipulation, which I don't see why it wouldn't work on Foxy, considering he is obviously working on a supernatural plane, and considering Foxy is possessed by a child's spirit. However, despite the fact that it did make Pirate Percy forget all about Jawbone in the show, I don't really know how fast and potent his Memory Manipulation can be in the middle of a fight. So, for now, I'm gonna go ahead and give this to Foxy, though the potency of Jawbone's Memory Manipulation is still a concern for this evaluation.

Winner: Foxy the Pirate Fox

Foxy would win. I don't see any advantages Jawbone can do to win other than being in any random place in candle cove.

Like I said before, his Memory Manipulation could be a viable option, and definitely could work, but the only issue is the speed at which it actually takes place. So, it's at least decisive.

It's not that hard, tbh...

Yep, Happy New Year to you as well!

Back