• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Pilaf Saga Yamcha vs Nahyuta Sahdmadhi

Jasonsith said:
Reminder:

The necklace guy scales to Phoenix's car crash surviving feat which yields 220556 Joules to 462106 Joules.

Yamcha scales to this feat at 2774884.39203 Joules.

Yamcha has ~6x AP advantage. More times than not the necklace guy's intelligence and "skill" "advantage" (if they help at all) are not helping to narrow the AP gap. Yamcha loses to many other Dragon Ball characters does not mean he is wild animal dumb. Yamcha mid diff.
Since the prosecutor scales to Phoenix Wright who performed this feat which yields... 1,650,472 Joules, he is still significantly weaker. I remain my vote.

Jackythejack said:
A megajoules difference isn't that bad.
Not bad. Just enough to keep Yamcha's AP advantage while keeping this match not a stomp.

Voting Yamcha. With his AP advantage, the only way Nahyuta can really win is by catching him off-guard and binding him with the necklace. And at such a short distance, he probably won't have time to do this.

Thats 8-4-0, minus one Nahyuta vote given how 2 Mikoto socks (Hans and Ted) voted him, so that counts as one.

That's not even 2x difference. Jacky, that is definitely not a stomp. But anyways....GRACE!

Xanxussama1010 said:
@Jasonsith I believe that we rejected Anime feat at here. Which is the reason why several Phoenix's match was removed.So current Phoenix's best feat is Gets Hit by a Car.
Thank you.

@jackythejack

So which end of AP yield is Phoenic Wright getting now for that car feat?

• 220,556.44 Joules
  • 462,106 Joules
  • 905,735 Joules
I believe you suggest the 220,556.44 Joules end. Please confirm.

Back