• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this fight was definitely happening after the Paramount Universe upgrades!

maxresdefault.jpg
Both are 6-C and in Base.

Speed is Equalized (otherwise X Sonic blitzes really hard).

Paramount Sonic:

X Sonic: 12 (Theuser789, ElixirBlue, Dalesean027, SuperStar, CBslayeR, ShakeResounding, Nierre, Maverick_Zero_X, Dragonite007, Bobsican, GlaceonGamez471, TheGatememer)

Movie Shadow murders both:

Last edited:
Paramount Sonic scales to 31 gigatons
Sonic X Sonic scales to 30 gigatons

Neither really has an AP advantage that could mean much difference

X Sonic wins because of experience. He just has dealt with more than Sonic can handle. Plus rings can boost his AP

Make that 3 dude has a much better skill and experience advantage, not saying movie sonic isn't skilled afterall he was able to swap hands with knuckles but Sonic X Sonic has literally just done more and fought more people

I mean, if we judging this by Season 3 Sonic, than yeah, Voting for X.

Similar AP, X has leap more experience.

Now, Paramount did have close combat fights against an opponent physically stronger than him in Para Knuckles, while X Shadow is simply equal to X Sonic.

But Eggman’s numerous, large robots X Sonic creatively takes down singlehandly makes X Sonic superior in this.

I'd like to hear @ShakeResounding's response before voting
Wait no longer, friend.

I'm gonna play Devil's Advocate for Paramount here juuust a bit, but overall I agree X Sonic wins. I'll discuss Paramount's advantages:

+ Paramount's Chaos Energy is definitely gonna be a hurdle for X to clamber, and that's mainly if used by Paramount defensively. Nabbing X Sonic with one good jolt should allow him to have the potential for a follow-up counter-offensive.

+ Paramount can null X Sonic's Lifting Strength advantage in a round-a-bout way due to his zappy zap, though I doubt X Sonic will try to outmuscle him through this approach anyways.

+ Paramount's BFR has the potential to cause some serious trouble for X, as I don't think X has a way of getting back.

+ Because of both his Chaos Energy and Rings, Paramount has much more reliable control over the battlefield.

+ Paramount's diversity in his arsenal and moveset provides a bit for X to be worried about.

But despite all this going for him, yeah, I believe X wins for a several reasons. Here are a few of 'em:

+ X (despite his lack of a fleshed Intelligence section lol) has much more skill, being much more exposed and privy to combating more than just Knuckles and Robotnik.

+ X likely has better stamina, and is definitely the bigger glutton for punishment. He's no stranger to getting his shit kicked in and still evening out the odds.

+ What I believe gives X the win despite Paramount's Chaos Energy; Rings. If X is getting his back put to the wall, just ONE of these things will amp him to a level where he one-shots Paramount (and that isn't even mentioning that he can use the Chaos Emeralds to achieve a similar effect).

TL;DR- Paramount Sonic doesn't go down like a chump, but in the end there are nuances and things in his Standard Equipment that gives X Sonic the win.

Last edited:
Yeah, X Sonic FRA. Movienik’s pseudo-Speed Force lightning shtick will give him a lot of trouble though

This isn't a stomp by any means but I think a more interesting match up between these two would maybe be Dark Sonic vs. Paramount Super Sonic

Also please someone explain to me what "(GRACE)" means. I am very new lmao
It means that the fight has reached the minimal amount of votes (7 votes for a side and a vote difference being maximum of 3). When a fight is in Grace, we wait 24 hours, then we add it in profiles if nothing about votes changed significantly.

So this is necro, lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back