• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Mr. Popo vs Charlotte Perospero

I think it is a fair fight.

Their AP seems equal. Popo has more experience in fight (martial arts) but Perospero has extra abilities like manipulating candy as weapons or armors against that.

It was my opinion. Well, what do you think guys?

sooo, what i think is: if popo can not defeat him by ki blasts, and try to a hand- to hand fight, i think perospero will try to lick he, winning the fight

Popo is above baseline by an unquantifiable amount while Perospero somewhat should backscale from 420MT. Plus he has LS feats so he should be able to restrain Popo with ease.

Popo doesn't have some kind of heat emission which is Perospero's candy weakness.

So I vote for Perospero.

Okay. Our licker has 3 votes now.

But, I though that Popo is able to break or melt Peropspero's candies. Probably he can't destroy all of them (because it is hard) but I think he can survive from the traps with breaking or melting them. But anyway, this fight seems hard for Popo. But not that easy for Perospero too.

Mr. Popo had his first lose in this wikia and Perospero got victory in his first fight. In 24 hours, we will see their victories and loses.

Back