• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are bloodlusted

Speed is equalized

Kenshiro: 6 (Twellas, Da_Lunge_Fish, AogiriKira, TartaChocholate, Ned_the_outer_god, Mister6ame6)

Cloud Strife:

Incon: 1 (Schnee_One)

YcRjsJX.png

Last edited:
unless Cloud can hurt people that are Intangible then no, seeing as Musō Tensei grants Kenshiro Intangibility

Last edited:
Doesn't Muso Tensei specifically require a form of void-related NPI to be interacted with? I'm pretty sure you had to be capable of doing something like "interacting with nothingness" in order to hit a Muso Tensei user, not merely being able to interact with ghosts or that shit

Yes it does, it's also listed on his profile, "If one can attack with nothingness (i.e any void based attack), it can bypass his intangibility with Museo Tensei ", NPI isn't really up to snuff, since it's a non-existent kind of intangibility (He should really just get limited non-existent physiology with Muso Tensei tbh)

Yes it does, it's also listed on his profile, "If one can attack with nothingness (i.e any void based attack), it can bypass his intangibility with Museo Tensei ", NPI isn't really up to snuff, since it's a non-existent kind of intangibility (He should really just get limited non-existent physiology with Muso Tensei tbh)
So, Kenshiro?

Given both of them are bloodlusted it’s a toss between cloud using any of his best attacks vs muso tensei so probably incon

Ken does not list Non Existent Physiology nor passive Existence Erasure in his profile though. It merely mentions that Musou Tensei in iself is nothingness and that protects Ken from being erased, though it can bypass its intangibility but not exactly that makes Ken non-existent in itself (which is actually a bit vague to what it translates into, especially without scans contextualizing). If Ken effectively does become Non Existent and gets passive EE it should be revised into his profile.

EE is already on his profile, and it's passive in the sense that it happens when you touch him, he doesn't have to actively use it iirc. And we don't need NEP to be on his profile to say that Cloud's NPI wouldn't be enough to get past Musou Tensei, it's already explained in the Weakness section

EE is already on his profile, and it's passive in the sense that it happens when you touch him, he doesn't have to actively use it iirc. And we don't need NEP to be on his profile to say that Cloud's NPI wouldn't be enough to get past Musou Tensei, it's already explained in the Weakness section

Well... my issue here is the profile despite giving a pretty darn good insight on Ken's abilities, doesn't provide the details on how Musou Tensei works exactly or the precise context about it: It simply says that Void based attacks can bypass the intangibility granted by Musou Tensei (and his skills section mention Void attacks can hurt him but not erase him), but doesn't really address if that's the solely thing that can harm Kenshiro or a potential caveat of the technique. I mean, after he mastered Musou Tensei, were all his opponents Void users and such? Or was Ken hurt by other opponents after? The technique being a permanent state or being activated like a transformation of sorts? Is the EE a passive or that's Soryu Tenra? Doesn't help it's one of the parts of the profile without scans, so if you have that would be pretty dope, because I'm pretty lost >_>;

I'm not really arguing Ken's EE, that's pretty clear, mostly how can he apply it. Does he need to hit the opponent with his fist? Can he do it with a thought? Does he fire a ki blast?

Which is kinda goes back to my point, I am not arguing against Ken's EE, that's pretty clear, but if Ken himself becomes nothingness and can only be interacted by people who can use Void attacks or interact with nothingness, that wouldn't be mere Intangibility but straight up Non Existent Physiology, and such an important detail should be added to his profile regardless of this match. That's what I meant.

Also, took a look at the NEP page? Would Ken be a Type 1 or Type 2? Type 2 would be unreachable, but reading a bit through Ken's other matches (particularly against Dio), Type 1 being Physical non-existance apparently is considered "reachable".

Another thing I was wondering, if Musou Tensei grants NEP to Ken would it render him immune to hax as well?

Let me preface this by saying that I read the manga something like 6 years ago, so I'm not 100% on most of this but:
I mean, after he mastered Musou Tensei, were all his opponents Void users and such?
Yes, everyone after Raoh could use void based attacks iirc
The technique being a permanent state or being activated like a transformation of sorts?
It's "activated", but passively, kinda like Giorno's GER, if you catch my drift, Ken's body does it on its own when it realizes Ken is in danger, I specifically recall it activating while Ken was unconscious, but he doesn't have it permanently on
Is the EE a passive or that's Soryu Tenra?
I recall Musou Tensei's EE coming from touching Ken without Void-based attacks, but I might be misremembering
Does he need to hit the opponent with his fist? Can he do it with a thought? Does he fire a ki blast?
refer to the previous section, but I have doubts myself tbh
Also, took a look at the NEP page? Would Ken be a Type 1 or Type 2? Type 2 would be unreachable, but reading a bit through Ken's other matches (particularly against Dio), Type 1 being Physical non-existance apparently is considered "reachable".
I guess it would be Type 1
Another thing I was wondering, if Musou Tensei grants NEP to Ken would it render him immune to hax as well?
I guess it depends on how the hax works

The fact that being against someone thousands of times stronger than you definitely falls under the category of "danger", in which case, Musou Tensei kicks in on its own

No, SBA makes you in character but willing to kill.

Bloodlusted means you are doing everything you can to kill your opponent.

Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.”

This has been a thing for years now, SBA makes you willing to kill.

Gonna go with Kenshiro on this one

Though one thing I will say something like Void Manip, or NPI that extends to Nonexistence is required to hit him, but I don't see Nonexistent Physiology listed on his profile for Muso-Tensei?

How is that in any way relevant to my point?

Bloodlust means no inhibitations, SBA makes you willing to kill.

Cloud will start with death
Bloodlusted is being willing to kill. That's it. And not starting with death manip or some shit ain't an inhibitation, it's just the way a character fights.

Bloodlusted is being willing to kill.

No.

SBA is that both opponents are willing to incap or kill the other.

Bloodlusted is being willing to use literally anything to kill your opponent.

I will say something like Void Manip, or NPI that extends to Nonexistence is required to hit him, but I don't see Nonexistent Physiology listed on his profile for Muso-Tensei?
Yeah, it's just missing, but Musou Tensei requiring Void manip and not merely NPI is listed in the weakness section

No.

SBA is that both opponents are willing to incap or kill the other.

Bloodlusted is being willing to use literally anything to kill your opponent.

They would use anything, but what implies they will start with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back