• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Homer vs. Sub-Zero

Jackythejack

They/Them
Gonna be honest this was the only MK person I could think of that could get past Homer's regen. Let's see what happens here and now. Speed is equalized, and the fight takes place in Springfield, and the fighters starts about 20 meters away from each other. Who wins?

Homer Simpso

Sub-Zero

Gotcha it's just that Cyber Sub prolly can't be hit by pressure points. So what's the martial arts breakdown here?

All it says is military hand to hand and boxing. I'd assume something like Krav Maga if it's military

Gotcha though I reckon Homer's prolly got some martial art stuff relating to it, he did some fancy moves during the snake hiting skit iirc. So Sub Zero knows Ninjitsu, Shotokan, Dragon Kung Fu, Yuan Yang and Fencing.

So Homer can win via jabbing Sub Zero with Pressure Points, that said Homer won't resist AZ which will bypass regen via shattering. Homer has better ranged options with his firearms and Sub tends to prefer projectile game though he's more than willing to get in close. Stealth won't help Sub considering Homer's enhanced senses.

Sub Zero imo takes this one, he can close the distance via ice sliding or teleporting and possibly block gunshots with his own ice projectiles and is acrobatic enough to dodge if nothing else. Up close Homer has a good chance with his army training so he could likely be in a similar skill level to Sonya Blade, but AZ is a move Sub Zero employs often and if Homer gets hit by it its game over. So I'll vote Sub Zero mid to high difficulty.

Wow. That's such a let down. I mean homer may be able to keep up in the amount of training he has. Military, navy, security guard, mayor guard, police work, I think certain martial arts (not sure here), Ect.

Not like it matters as Sub's fighting style relies on freezing the opponent which Homer has little to no counter at all.

I know, I'm just saying that I thought he would have known more based on what was said that he knew, coming from MK, I would think the amount of styles he knew would at least hit past what my fingers could count

Wait are you saying you're surprised Homer doesn't know more or that subzero doesn't I'm getting mixed messages

Back