• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 Haxless Charcters: Marisa Kirisame (Touhou Project) Vs Kefla (Dragon Ball Super)

Kefla has far higher AP and she can adapt quite quickly.

Buuuut, Marisa's Type 5 immortality, precognition and power mimicry can help her a lot. So I am not sure, I'll wait for more input.

Kefla gets my vote. She has very fast adaptation (which is natural of Caulifla and Kale which have absurdly High potential, she can adapt to both the AP and skill of her opponent) and she already starts with an big AP advantage so idk how Marisa is supposed to take her down.

Marisa's Experience, Danmaku, good Power mimicry, tremendous ingenuity, and the fact that the AP difference is small will make her won, even if it is not enough to take her down, it can waste time until fusion time limit ends and then oneshot Kale and Caulifla

Omegas03 said:
Oh wait the time limit lol.
Switching to Marisa purely because of that.
Ok looks like I need make this a fair Fusion time limit is not a factor now.

The speed should be equal because there is no calculation for MFTL + in Touhou and even if there, I don't think it will be close to Whis feat.

If no Time Limit then switching to Kefla. She already starts off with far higher AP and can grow even more both skill and strength wise, the fact that she could adapt to someone like Goku should mean they aren't that bad in the skill department.

Plus the Precognition seems to be a death situation only move, idk if Kefla will go mad to the extent of using her final attack/really wanting to kill her opponent.

Kefla will not be able to injure Marisa, due to Marisa's tremendous experience in dodging and making Forcefields, and Kefla will not be able to dodge Marisa's attacks because she has not dodged Danmaku with that abundance before.

As for the AP gap, I don't think it's too big

ÔÖ¥ Zamasu is baseline when Goku use Spirit bomb and Jiren pushed it back, he has used a power greater than Zamasu by unknown degree but I will consider it x 2, it seems Jiren used more power against ultra instinct-sigh- Goku but greater with an unknown degree I will consider it x 3, the second -sigh- was a little more powerful than the first, I will asume to be 1.5 x stronger, Kefla's attacks was dangerous for Goku, but in the end Goku defeated her by using Kamehameha, since Kamehameha is considered more powerful than normal attacks by 2.22 according to what I remember, this means Kefla is between 9 and 20 times higher than Baseline, I would consider it 14.5 as a middle option

As for Marissa, she one shot Seiga. Seiga considers that she is stronger than the rest of the hermits (the hermits are considered baseline because they are equal to the Onis who did Low 2C) It is not known how much Sega is stronger than the rest of the hermits but I will consider it x 2, so one shoting a person mean you are 7.5 times stronger than him. For this Marisa will be 15 times above baseline

The AP gap are not that big, with Marisa having a slight edge, Kefla will probably be able to make her superiority through adaptation, but Marisa will still win thanks to her danmaku and her experience in dodging danmaku that will allow her to dodge all Kefla's attacks.

Kefla was going to one shot UIO2 Goku.

SSJ2 Kefla (last resort attack) > SSJ2 Kefla > UIO2 Goku > post UIO2 SSBKKx20 Goku >(x20) SSB Goku > UIO1 Goku >> Zamasu = Baseline.

She is much stronger than 20x Baseline and can still adapt. Marisa still can't put Kefla down. And Marisa one shotting someone 2 times Baseline doesn't mean she is 15x Baseline because the gap to one shot Varies between each verse. With that I could say SSB Goku post UIO1 is already on Marisa's level.

Btw saying Marisa will dodge absolutely 100% of Kefla's attacks is kinda doubtful, both have the same speed after all and Kefla can still grow in the fight. My point that Marisa can't put Kefla down still stands.

But yeah, I guess Kefla can't put her down either so switching to incon

Back