• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Duck Season: Donald vs Daffy

Bruce Reb said:
If this is KH Donald, then Daffy wins via Toonforce, even if the former is considerably more intelligent.
Call my memory foggy, but aren't Daffy's greed and gullibility his greatest weaknesses? Granted Kingdom Hearts' character-maintenence for Disney characters means Donald can go berserk at any time (which probably wouldn't end up well on either end), but still.

Daffy's greed should not play a large part in this battle.

But can Donald even defend from Daffy jumping outside the dimension of their battlefield and erasing the whole dimension with Donald? (Or, can Daffy do that?)

Jasonsith said:
But can Donald even defend from Daffy jumping outside the dimension of their battlefield and erasing the whole dimension with Donald? (Or, can Daffy do that?)
Last I checked, only Bugs in Duck Amuck and Elmer in some other episode did that.

Daffy via toon force plus Daffy regen is really damn incomparable and he has more powerful ability than duck.

No doubt that Daffy is a dumbass, but he should take this via versatility and that impressive regen that Donald can only dream of bypassing

We patiently wait for less than 18 hours now. I counted 8 votes by the way.

Niccokirby, (ShiroyashaGinSan), Bruce Reb, Hydroboi, Jasonsith, Tonipelimies, Tonipelimies, Insecurity97

Jasonsith said:
We patiently wait for less than 18 hours now. I counted 8 votes by the way.
Niccokirby, (ShiroyashaGinSan), Bruce Reb, Hydroboi, Jasonsith, Tonipelimies, Tonipelimies, Insecurity97
I actually voted once.

Back