• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grace Delta vs Fused Momoshiki (8-1-0)

I feel like Delta isn't really being given a fair shot here. Compartively, she has shown far better hand to hand combat than Momoshiki seeing as she was able to actually have a prolonged bought with a serious Naruto where Momoshiki in Hand to Hand proved to straight up overwhelm him. Not to mention, she has pretty good regen to deal with the damage he deals to her and maneuverability to get around some of his larger attacks. Not to mention, Delta doesn't use ninjutsu at all so there's nothing to really absorb from her except for what she throws back at him, and I don't really think he'd figure out what Naruto did cause I don't really think he has that same level of combat intelligence.

I only really see his win con being the golem which he'll totally do when Delta overpowers him, but the real question is whether or not Delta hits with his eyebeam before he goes golem.

Personally, given that Momoshiki is an Otsusuki, I feel it fair to think that Delta might start off going for the kill with her eyebeams and potentially take the win their since Momoshiki might assume they're chakra and try to absorb them or dismiss them as not at threat and gets hit and killed. Though if he catches on to the danger of Delta, he'll quickly move and take her down.

Personally, I'd give it to Delta since she has just the right move to end this fight in one hit and the way Momoshiki is, he'd be a bit too arrogant and just end up taking a hit he didn't need to.

I feel like Delta isn't really being given a fair shot here. Compartively, she has shown far better hand to hand combat than Momoshiki seeing as she was able to actually have a prolonged bought with a serious Naruto where Momoshiki in Hand to Hand proved to straight up overwhelm him. Not to mention, she has pretty good regen to deal with the damage he deals to her and maneuverability to get around some of his larger attacks. Not to mention, Delta doesn't use ninjutsu at all so there's nothing to really absorb from her except for what she throws back at him, and I don't really think he'd figure out what Naruto did cause I don't really think he has that same level of combat intelligence.

I only really see his win con being the golem which he'll totally do when Delta overpowers him, but the real question is whether or not Delta hits with his eyebeam before he goes golem.

Personally, given that Momoshiki is an Otsusuki, I feel it fair to think that Delta might start off going for the kill with her eyebeams and potentially take the win their since Momoshiki might assume they're chakra and try to absorb them or dismiss them as not at threat and gets hit and killed. Though if he catches on to the danger of Delta, he'll quickly move and take her down.

Personally, I'd give it to Delta since she has just the right move to end this fight in one hit and the way Momoshiki is, he'd be a bit too arrogant and just end up taking a hit he didn't need to.
are you ignoring the anime? And what does he need to figure out? Naruto just made a bigger rasengan and beat her. Momoshiki can do that

so, is your vote delta?

are you ignoring the anime? And what does he need to figure out? Naruto just made a bigger rasengan and beat her. Momoshiki can do that
Yes, but even if I didn't, Delta still did better than Momoshiki in a fight with Naruto. Momoshiki spends most of the anime fight on the backfoot and getting overpowerd. Delta, on the otherhand, spends nearly all of her fight evenly matching Naruto's strength (a Naruto who is at full power). And what Naruto figured out was that he could overload Delta's storage capacity, he just did so through creating a big rasengan, and it was in-fact multiple big rasengans which he used. Momoshiki isn't really shown to pelt out big powerful ninjutsu like that nor is he shown to really study his opponents to figure something like that out. He seems to rely on just overpowing the enemy through physical force and big moves, which isn't really much when Delta was shown to be able to deal with both.

So yeah, I'm voting Delta. Just comparatively, she's portrayed in a way that puts her as Fused Momoshiki's superior.

Yes, but even if I didn't, Delta still did better than Momoshiki in a fight with Naruto. Momoshiki spends most of the anime fight on the backfoot and getting overpowerd. Delta, on the otherhand, spends nearly all of her fight evenly matching Naruto's strength (a Naruto who is at full power). And what Naruto figured out was that he could overload Delta's storage capacity, he just did so through creating a big rasengan, and it was in-fact multiple big rasengans which he used. Momoshiki isn't really shown to pelt out big powerful ninjutsu like that nor is he shown to really study his opponents to figure something like that out. He seems to rely on just overpowing the enemy through physical force and big moves, which isn't really much when Delta was shown to be able to deal with both.

So yeah, I'm voting Delta. Just comparatively, she's portrayed in a way that puts her as Fused Momoshiki's superior.
main-qimg-e7b7b69989e61cd92dd58393ab098aed

0009-025.png

Delta is doing what to this? Momoshiki does big moves, seen in the village, seen here when up againt another big move. I think if Delta started overpowering him in physical combat he will get mad, unleash his wood dragons, and summon a massive rasengan and can do so repeatedly as stated and supported by his insane amount of chakra which at some point which won't even be too long, Delta will end up with a filled a capacity and won't be able to absorb it anymore.

Look at this. Naruto was suppressed vs Delta he was seeking info. Momo absorbed half of Naruto's chakra but that affects his stamina not overall combat ability. Naruto and Sasuke were going 100% effort vs Momo and Naruto was heavily suppressed vs delta.

Well if you want to add the profiles, go to Delta and Momoshiki's profiles click the top of your screen, hit copy, hit the little chain in the comment box, and Voila.

Naruto was suppressed vs Delta he was seeking info. Momo absorbed half of Naruto's chakra but that affects his stamina not overall combat ability. Naruto and Sasuke were going 100% effort vs Momo and Naruto was heavily suppressed vs delta.
Naruto implied that he needed ninjutsu to put Delta out of commission, meaning that in terms of physicals he would've been unable to K.O her even if he wanted to.

Besides…
below someone who Naruto killed with a simple big rasengan
How was Momoshiki killed, exactly?

Last edited:
With a combined rasengan from Boruto and Naruto after fighting against it. Something Delta can't do.
The point here is that saying that Delta was defeated by a Rasengan from KSM Naruto and thus is inferior to the person that was killed by the combined Rasengan of Pre-Karma Boruto and Base Naruto comes out as quite ironic.

The point here is that saying that Delta was defeated by a Rasengan from KSM Naruto and thus is inferior to the person that was killed by the combined Rasengan of Pre-Karma Boruto and Base Naruto comes out as quite ironic.
What are you talking about? Delta loses to a big rasengan, Momoshiki loses to it but does so after fighing against it, something Delta can't do nor even tried.

What are you talking about? Delta loses to a big rasengan, Momoshiki loses to it but does so after fighing against it, something Delta can't do nor even tried.
Bold; why would that make it more impressive on Momoshiki's side? Momoshiki already had his attack charged, got overpowered regardless and didn’t even weakened the attack enough to avoid his death. Delta never attempted to overpower Naruto's rasengan even if she was going to be overpowered anyways and instead took the full blow.

Bold; why would that make it more impressive on Momoshiki's side? Momoshiki already had his attack charged, got overpowered regardless and didn’t even weakened the attack enough to avoid his death. Delta never attempted to overpower Naruto's rasengan even if she was going to be overpowered anyways and instead took the full blow.
It proves Momoshiki can push against naruto's power, while Delta never tries and even after Naruto held back on her she still got knocked unconscious. You need to reread the ending of the fight again because the way it's portrayed is that Naruto's chakra amount is insane to her, to the point she's surprised he's still outputting so much, while Momoshiki tells us
0009-025.png

Now we know Momoshiki's supply of chakra ~ to Naruto's or at the very least he's able to put out rasengans as big as Naruto's, we know that Delta can only absorb so much of these and it's done slow as well. If Momoshiki can keep outputting these similar to Naruto and Delta, who can only absorb so much, who do you think is gonna end up getting hit with a big attack in their fight?

It proves Momoshiki can push against naruto's power, while Delta never tries and even after Naruto held back on her she still got knocked unconscious.
Bold; Which proves absolutely nothing for your case. Momoshiki trying to but failing to overpower Boruto's reinforced Rasengan and thus getting killed as a result doesn’t portrays him as stronger than Delta because she was caught on her back and defeated because of it; especially when the Naruto that defeated Delta has an stronger AP than Base Naruto + Pre-Karma Boruto and had more chakra at the time.

And Delta was incapacited, not knocked unconscious. Semantics regardless.
while Momoshiki tells us
Momoshiki didn’t knew what he was talking about. Which is factually true given the outcome of said clash.
If Momoshiki can keep outputting these similar to Naruto and Delta, who can only absorb so much, who do you think is gonna end up getting hit with a big attack in their fight?
Why would Momoshiki even do this? The first time Delta absorbs and returns back his attack, what reason would he have to try to do so again? Overwhelming Delta with Chakra was a plan that Naruto came up with on his own and was a conscious effort, as not even Kawaki whom was knowledgeable about her abilities was aware of the fact that such a thing was possible. Momoshiki doesn’t even starts with chakra-based blasts in character.

Last edited:
Bold; Which proves absolutely nothing for your case. Momoshiki trying to but failing to overpower Boruto's reinforced Rasengan and thus getting killed as a result doesn’t portrays him as stronger than Delta because she was caught on her back defeated because of it; especially when the Naruto that defeated Delta has an stronger AP than Base Naruto + Pre-Karma Boruto and had more chakra at the time.

And Delta was incapacited, not knocked unconscious. Semantics regardless.
This doesn't go against my argument.

Momoshiki didn’t knew what he was talking about. Which is factually true given the outcome of said clash.
Him not seeing his fate doesn't mean he can't make multiple rasengans 😂 this is just random and has nothing to do with the rasengan statement I posted

Why would Momoshiki even do this? The first time Delta absorbs and returns back his attack, what reason would he have to try to do so again? Overwhelming Delta with Chakra was a plan that Naruto came up with on his own and was a conscious, as not even Kawaki whom was knowledgeable about her abilities was aware of the fact that such a thing was possible. Momoshiki doesn’t even starts with chakra-based blasts in character.
Why he use his attack again? Idk because it's a powerful attack that he says he can use mutliple times as he wishes. If you don't think he'll just keep spamming it then fine but he will use it multiple times throughout the fight, it's one of his most basic attacks to use and he's done so before. At some point her capacity will stop working and then she won't have any counter to his chakra based attacks.

This doesn't go against my argument.
It does.
Him not seeing his fate doesn't mean he can't make multiple rasengans
It means that they aren’t = to Naruto's
Why he use his attack again? Idk because it's a powerful attack that he says he can use mutliple times as he wishes.
Which he chooses not to despite having the opportunity. Perhaps because being able to makes as many he wants doesn’t means he's capable of pulling it off as consecutively.
If you don't think he'll just keep spamming it then fine but he will use it multiple times throughout the fight, it's one of his most basic attacks to use and he's done so before. At some point her capacity will stop working and then she won't have any counter to his chakra based attacks.
I'm not even going to ask again why would Momoshiki keep doing that, but asking why would Delta not fire it back at any given time; as this assumption requires that Delta would never throw the technique back at Momoshiki while he keeps using it because.

Back