• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grace Current Sasuke vs Current Naruto (12-0-0)

Naruto resists neither Amaterasu or Genjutsu and yes, Perfect Susanoo is very much gg

This isn't even close, it's an easy win for Sasuke
SM allows him to sense the chakra buildup of Ama and SM reactions help him dodge, he avoids looking into Sasuke's eyes and fights like Kabuto or Guy. And we don't even know how strong the PS would be compared to how it was before.

So it is stomp or what? (the number of simps here thinking in a real match Naruto would lose to her ☠️)

SM allows him to sense the chakra buildup of Ama and SM reactions help him dodge, he avoids looking into Sasuke's eyes and fights like Kabuto or Guy. And we don't even know how strong the PS would be compared to how it was before.
When has Sage Mode ever detected chakra buildup in the eye to avoid Amaterasu? Only the Sharingan has done this iirc

As for fighting like Kabuto or Guy, that's all well and good but Naruto has never done this, if we're using things the character has never done then Sasuke just uses ephemeral like Itachi

We know that Perfect Susanoo is a far, far, far, far greater amp than Sage Mode and that's all that matters, Sasuke neg diffs Naruto with it

When has Sage Mode ever detected chakra buildup in the eye to avoid Amaterasu? Only the Sharingan has done this iirc
SM can sense chakra just like the Sharingan can see chakra, I don't see why he couldn't.
As for fighting like Kabuto or Guy, that's all well and good but Naruto has never done this, if we're using things the character has never done then Sasuke just uses ephemeral like Itachi
He's never done it cause he's never had to do it after KCM2. But he knows Sasuke's abilities better than anyone and knows that letting himself get caught in genjutsu is a bad idea.
We know that Perfect Susanoo is a far, far, far, far greater amp than Sage Mode and that's all that matters, Sasuke neg diffs Naruto with it
That's assuming that Sasuke without the Susanoo is relative to Naruto in stats, which you couldn't prove.

SM can sense chakra just like the Sharingan can see chakra, I don't see why he couldn't.

He's never done it cause he's never had to do it after KCM2. But he knows Sasuke's abilities better than anyone and knows that letting himself get caught in genjutsu is a bad idea.

That's assuming that Sasuke without the Susanoo is relative to Naruto in stats, which you couldn't prove.
Because sensing chakra and literally seeing it are two different things, Sharingan's can see that chakra is pooling into the eye, there's no evidence a Sage Mode user can detect this

So he's never done it? Sasuke just use ephemeral in that case

They were equal in base before the nerf, and Naruto ended up losing considerably more than Sasuke did. You're just stonewalling, Sasuke absolutely fodderizes and my vote isn't changing.

Because sensing chakra and literally seeing it are two different things, Sharingan's can see that chakra is pooling into the eye, there's no evidence a Sage Mode user can detect this
Naruto would at least feel chakra, even if he doesn't specifically feel it building up in Sasuke's eye, and as he knows about Amaterasu, he'd be wary about the possibility of being lit on fire. Even Borushiki who as far as I know doesn't have passive sensory capabilities could react to Amaterasu.
How can Naruto counter Sasuke's Amaterasu? - Quora

So he's never done it? Sasuke just use ephemeral in that case
Except that that's a specific technique and not just a strategy. You'd have to prove Sasuke has learned that ability. Even if he has, Naruto's ALSO encountered that.
They were equal in base before the nerf, and Naruto ended up losing considerably more than Sasuke did. You're just stonewalling, Sasuke absolutely fodderizes and my vote isn't changing.
Actually Base Naruto was relative to 3T Sasuke going by the Momoshiki fight. And you can argue losing a Rinnegan is a bigger loss than Kurama given how much it boosted Madara. It's very possible that Massive Rasenshurikens could destroy the PS overtime.

While maybe you can say in Shippuden that MS=Sage Mode in terms of an amp, but I'm pretty sure EMS was implied to be equal to KCM, thus being above Sage Mode. Naruto lost his kurama amp while Sasuke still has his EMS. Narratively Sasuke should be above Naruto but the manga currently has Code treating Naruto and Sasuke as if on the same tier in terms of a threat to him, so I agree with Sparkle that this isn't a stomp but I'm gonna vote for Sasuke since it seems like he has more going for him.

Back