• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grace Current Sasuke vs Current Naruto (12-0-0)

Both characters are featless all Naruto has done was show up to the battle with Code in sage mode and almost get killed 3 times by Code and Borushiki. Sasuke has done litteraly nothing since losing the Rinnegan. If Sasuke has the Susanoo still which he hypothetically could have seeing as how Madara had it when he had no eyes during the war I would assume he wins because I don't see how Naruto even in sage mode could take down a perfect Susanoo.

So tentatively id go with Sasuke but if he doesn't have the Susanoo I don't see him beating Naruto with just Amaterasu Naruto would just out last Sasuke's very limited chakra reserves.

Naruto lost far more from losing Kurama than Sasuke did from losing his Rinnegan, even more so because Sasuke barely even used the Rinnegan abilities.

Also, Sasuke most definitely does still have Perfect Susanoo, the Rinnegan was never indicated to be a requirement, Kakashi could use it with MS.

If Madara could use PS without eyes, why didn't he use it against Bijuus? This leads me to believe you need both eyes for the complete Susanoo. Anyways, Sasuke should win for the reasons stated above.

If Madara could use PS without eyes, why didn't he use it against Bijuus? This leads me to believe you need both eyes for the complete Susanoo. Anyways, Sasuke should win for the reasons stated above.
If Madara can use PS while Ten Tails Jinchuriki then why didn't he?

See the problem with that logic?

Naruto lost far more from losing Kurama than Sasuke did from losing his Rinnegan, even more so because Sasuke barely even used the Rinnegan abilities.

Also, Sasuke most definitely does still have Perfect Susanoo, the Rinnegan was never indicated to be a requirement, Kakashi could use it with MS.
Susano'o can be opened with one eye, but perfect Susano'o cannot. Kakashi can hurt because obito gave him his chakra.

Susano'o can be opened with one eye, but perfect Susano'o cannot. Kakashi can hurt because obito gave him his chakra.
None of this is factual, Perfect Susanoo is not once implied or stated to require anything special beyond MS

Also, the fourth databook literally says that Perfect Susanoo is a Mangekyo Sharingan technique

None of this is factual, Perfect Susanoo is not once implied or stated to require anything special beyond MS
if that were the case, the eyeless Madara would open the perfect susanoo.
Also, the fourth databook literally says that Perfect Susanoo is a Mangekyo Sharingan technique
Yes, but it cannot be opened with a single ms. If it was, it would open.

But still the result does not change lol

Amado did state no one in Konoha can oppose Kawaki's power including the Hokage, which would imply Naruto was the strongest other than Kawaki.

Well the hokage is kinda the leader of the village lol

plus he doesn’t know the full capabilities of the current nerfed duo
But like if Sasuke was hypothetically stronger and able to challenge Kawaki you'd think he would've mentioned that. At best they should be comparable.

Narrative implication tho

But like if Sasuke was hypothetically stronger and able to challenge Kawaki you'd think he would've mentioned that. At best they should be comparable.

Narrative implication tho
I get what you’re saying I’m not tryna say they aren’t comparable, but kurama heavily countered sasuke’s hax. Now naruto is vulnerable to amaterasu and genjutsu

I get what you’re saying I’m not tryna say they aren’t comparable, but kurama heavily countered sasuke’s hax. Now naruto is vulnerable to amaterasu and genjutsu
Maybe, but he knows about those abilities so he'd be able to counter them.

Back