• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My ego is bigger than yours! (Cucumber Otter VS Javen Rematch) 0-0-4 (GRACE)

But didn’t they say it was directly at his soul? Plus I’ve played it, and most of the attacks home in, so reflecting them would just have them come back
Oh sweet, sweet, sweet Oshawott that's where your wrong
Abilities can redirect or reverse Homing attacks. Characters without those Hax could redirect the user’s attacks to follow them back to the user if the character has enough intelligence, range, mobility, and speed.

Currently, Cucumber Otter has one of the best feats of intelligence as well. It only took him a few seconds, one try, out of complete garbage, to create an AI that talks, can create images perfectly, and act like himself. Also, if we count unreleased feats, outsmarted a god of the mind, who is an nigh-omniscient being.

Okay, then he can be in a very bad situation. Just kidding! We see them fly into him all the time with no effect.
"Is that right? Maybe you're right. You're So Right!!"
If so Javen can just probably get a portal to send it somewhere else
Currently, Cucumber Otter has one of the best feats of intelligence as well. It only took him a few seconds, one try, out of complete garbage, to create an AI that talks, can create images perfectly, and act like himself. Also, if we count unreleased feats, outsmarted a god of the mind, who is an nigh-omniscient being.
We don't count feats not released,
Also Playz could probably do it better he's outsmarted the guy who made the cure for cancer who could probably recreate the same ai but better.

"Is that right? Maybe you're right. You're So Right!!"
If so Javen can just probably get a portal to send it somewhere else

We don't count feats not released,
Also Playz could probably do it better he's outsmarted the guy who made the cure for cancer who could probably recreate the same ai but better.
Technically, we have no idea what “Finding the cure to cancer” even means. Did he make it? If so, in what timeframe? Was it on his own? Did it take many attempts? Did he just find something that just so happens to cure cancer?

Technically, we have no idea what “Finding the cure to cancer” even means. Did he make it? If so, in what timeframe? Was it on his own? Did it take many attempts? Did he just find something that just so happens to cure cancer?
Knoddy made it in like 1 minute, He works alone, only one he's so sigma 💪, all he did was take one cough drop and mix it into a potion maker

… So he literally did nothing, but just put a cough drop in a potion maker and it happened to cure cancer? Even if he did know it would do that, that isn’t exactly that “Genius” of a feat.
He made the potion maker, even then he's made a space ship, robots which can shoot lasers, and food makers which just need a drop of water.

He made the potion maker, even then he's made a space ship, robots which can shoot lasers, and food makers which just need a drop of water.
Okay, maybe Genius, but still not at the level of making a hyper intelligent AI far beyond what we’ve made in one attempt in only 3 seconds. Anyways, Imma go too, I actually have something I need to do. Anyways, see ya tomorrow. Also, would you like to do a crossover event?

Also, before I go, the “Literal Garbage” is actual garbage. He just reached into a trash can, moved some stuff, and made the AI.

Okay, maybe Genius, but still not at the level of making a hyper intelligent AI far beyond what we’ve made in one attempt in only 3 seconds. Anyways, Imma go too, I actually have something I need to do. Anyways, see ya tomorrow. Also, would you like to do a crossover event?
The Hyper ai is fair butttttt...
Could the Ai compete with someone who made a genius ai who outsmarted Playz so hard to the point that he had to destroy it?
What's a crossover event? Also I may do it I already have one going for Playz.

The Hyper ai is fair butttttt...
Could the Ai compete with someone who made a genius ai who outsmarted Playz so hard to the point that he had to destroy it?
What's a crossover event? Also I may do it I already have one going for Playz.
Okay fair. Also, I just wanted a FOG X (Insert a Javen Universe here) comic to be made.
Why is otter's profile so void of information
Not the best at making the pages + Didn’t add Reddit Feats yet. Sorry. Also, it’s mostly stuff written by Oshawott, not me.

Isn’t this like logically completely impossible? I’m not sure it can be a justified intelligence feat because in this case, he’d be basically spawning new materials from both trash materials in order to form a tv. Both materials are not only too small to make a TV but I don’t think they have the necessary and inherent pieces to run one, seeing as a good portion of electricity is a must. Fiction obviously allows for leaps in logic to make extreme intelligence feats possible but like, come on 🗿 I don’t even know if supergenius intellect allows for doing such a thing with zero outside powers or abilities assisting. It’s far more plausible that his reality warping helped out with these feats rather than it being raw intellect

Isn’t this like logically completely impossible? I’m not sure it can be a justified intelligence feat because in this case, he’d be basically spawning new materials from both trash materials in order to form a tv. Both materials are not only too small to make a TV but I don’t think they have the necessary and inherent pieces to run one, seeing as a good portion of electricity is a must. Fiction obviously allows for leaps in logic to make extreme intelligence feats possible but like, come on 🗿 I don’t even know if supergenius intellect allows for doing such a thing with zero outside powers or abilities assisting. It’s far more plausible that his reality warping helped out with these feats rather than it being raw intellect
VENE HIT THEM WITH THE SCREAM-

I didn’t mean it like that. They can make good devices out of random crap, but not like that. Plus, it was a watch, not a TV.

Anyways, sorry if I was a bit rude with the whole “I can handle it” part,
But I watch many SCP stuff and a lot of other creepy stuff like that for fun.
Plus DEATH BATTLE and Smash Bracket/Crossover Colleseum can get pretty gruesome, and I still like them.

nqouxp9eo73d1.png

Anyways, sorry if I was a bit rude with the whole “I can handle it” part,
But I watch many SCP stuff and a lot of other creepy stuff like that for fun.
Plus DEATH BATTLE and Smash Bracket/Crossover Colleseum can get pretty gruesome, and I still like them.
Fair
Anyways
back to the debate Jave has LOTS of equipment he can throw at CO to overwhelm him and has Danmaku to add onto that.
Thanks!

Fair
Anyways
back to the debate Jave has LOTS of equipment he can throw at CO to overwhelm him and has Danmaku to add onto that.
I know this, so yeah. But, Cucumber Otter has waaaaaaay to many counters to most of his stuff. BFR that traps him forever? The same thing happened to Retto, who is literally the same person, and he not only escaped, but completely destroyed it. Besides, Retto only ended up there because it was impossible for Cucumber Otter’s soul to go there. Existance Erasure? He resists that. Attack Reflection? He can take it. I could go on and on, but you get it.
Your welcome.

Just had a look at cucumber otters’ profile, and I wouldn’t say he could resist EVERYTHING that Javen could pull via the plays glitch. Cucumber doesn’t have any resistance to sleep manipulation, for example, so that could be a potential wincon playz, and there’s also things like this which combined with a good speed amp of sorts could take cucumber out, since he seems to lack resistance to death manipulation as far as I know. The playz glitch shouldn’t be underestimated 👀

Just had a look at cucumber otters’ profile, and I wouldn’t say he could resist EVERYTHING that Javen could pull via the plays glitch. Cucumber doesn’t have any resistance to sleep manipulation, for example, so that could be a potential wincon playz, and there’s also things like this which combined with a good speed amp of sorts could take cucumber out, since he seems to lack resistance to death manipulation as far as I know. The playz glitch shouldn’t be underestimated 👀
Well, his HAX and stuff can still function if he isn’t conscious, as for Death Manipulation, he has Immortality. Whenever he dies he just… respawns. Wether it’s an act Respawn or just Regen is dependent on how much of his soul and body is left.

Well, his HAX and stuff can still function if he isn’t conscious, as for Death Manipulation, he has Immortality. Whenever he dies he just… respawns. Wether it’s an act Respawn or just Regen is dependent on how much of his soul and body is left.
How long does the respawn take?

Also, if the Playz Glitch is not to be underestimated, well, Cucumber Otter wouldn’t. His whole job is fixing and deleting glitches. He has 4 years of experience with purifying glitches in the FOG. If anything, he’d see it as a huge threat and just… delete it from existence.

Back