• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My ego is bigger than yours! (Cucumber Otter VS Javen Rematch) 0-0-4 (GRACE)

Also, if the Playz Glitch is not to be underestimated, well, Cucumber Otter wouldn’t. His whole job is fixing and deleting glitches. He has 4 years of experience with purifying glitches in the FOG. If anything, he’d see it as a huge threat and just… delete it from existence.
Yeah uhhh nah. Because even if that happens the stuff that he summoned will still be there that'll make him more bloodlusted if that happens.

Playz has teleportation.
So does Cucumber Otter. Plus, he isn’t exactly all that easily caught off guard, even by people coming from behind at speeds faster than him. Plus, you’ve always talked about Javen stealing items. What’s stopping Otts from doing the same?

Yeah uhhh nah. Because even if that happens the stuff that he summoned will still be there that'll make him more bloodlusted if that happens.
So what if the stuff that he summoned is still there? He cut of his best stuff. And if Javen gets Bloodlusted, it still won’t matter cus once all that happens, all Otts has to do is remove Javen or his items to get an easy dub.

So what if the stuff that he summoned is still there? He cut of his best stuff. And if Javen gets Bloodlusted, it still won’t matter cus once all that happens, all Otts has to do is remove Javen or his items to get an easy dub.
If he needed to do that he had to get close to playz and he'd get humbled and I don't see anything about removing glitches on CO'S profile.

Well, his HAX and stuff can still function if he isn’t conscious,
When was this shown? I can’t find “Instinctive action” or anything in his powers and abilities section
as for Death Manipulation, he has Immortality. Whenever he dies he just… respawns. Wether it’s an act Respawn or just Regen is dependent on how much of his soul and body is left.
The void in slap battles doesn’t get rid of your body completely, and even with the Thanos Glove which reverses time (Basically just teleports you back to a certain point from any distance lol)you can’t escape from the void, so I’m not sure if cucumbers resistance to BFR will work here or not, but I don’t know exactly how he gets out from stuff like this.
Also, if the Playz Glitch is not to be underestimated, well, Cucumber Otter wouldn’t. His whole job is fixing and deleting glitches. He has 4 years of experience with purifying glitches in the FOG. If anything, he’d see it as a huge threat and just… delete it from existence.
If that happened, javen still has his dimensional storage, which allows him to pull anything he wants into existence anyway, so if the playz glitch did get disabled, javen would still have a way to whip out some crazy stuff.

If javen can counter this, though, that’s be interesting. Maybe he could just hack a new playz glitch into existence? 👀

Well. I can’t find the thing. I think I might have deleted it. But, to summarize it, he fell asleep, someone tried to ambush him, and the golden orbs just destroyed them the split-second they even got close.
That's the Golden orbs doing.
"That's not him." -Patrick, We gotta get spongebob back!

Well. I can’t find the thing. I think I might have deleted it. But, to summarize it, he fell asleep, someone tried to ambush him, and the golden orbs just destroyed them the split-second they even got close.
Javen wouldn’t need to jump him if he manages to do that, though, and javen is also smart enough to not risk doing anything with a dude that’s ask cartoonish, being a genius. The golden orbs are their own consciousness I think though, so all javen has to do is avoid them or get rid of them long enough for 24 hours to pass, and gg

The golden orbs don’t seem to resist very many things, only telekinesis, so even if cucumber can summon them while he’s snoozing and cruising, javen has numerous ways to avoid or potentially get rid of them

The golden orbs don’t seem to resist very many things, only telekinesis, so even if cucumber can summon them while he’s snoozing and cruising, javen has numerous ways to avoid or potentially get rid of them
They have a mind of their own, no?
If so playz can use his hypno watch and hypnotize them

Yes, but the thing is, they can also respawn. Also, you’re forgetting the point. He can use all his powers and abilities when he’s asleep.
They have a mind of their own, no?
If so playz can use his hypno watch and hypnotize them
Actually, there seems to be confusion about this. They aren’t conscious, more as they are a sort of Soul-Bond or AI. They’re a defense mechanism for the most part though.

Yes, but the thing is, they can also respawn. Also, you’re forgetting the point. He can use all his powers and abilities when he’s asleep.
By getting rid of them, i moreso meant trapping/hypnotizing them or something, lol.

Also, if he actually could use all of his powers and abilities even then, why didn't he just... stand up and fight like normal if he could still use all his powers? That doesn't make much sense to me, and it's clear that the orbs have a mind of their own (As an AI basically), which is the only logical reason why they could have been active without otters' command. You only mentioned the golden orbs, and not any other power, so unless it becomes a feat i personally doubt he could use anything other than the golden orbs, which technically have a mind of their own anyway, especially since you've also described them as a "Defence Mechanism" Above ^^

If so Playz has hacking so he could just hack them if they are AI
By getting rid of them, i moreso meant trapping/hypnotizing them or something, lol.

Also, if he actually could use all of his powers and abilities even then, why didn't he just... stand up and fight like normal if he could still use all his powers? That doesn't make much sense to me, and it's clear that the orbs have a mind of their own (As an AI basically), which is the only logical reason why they could have been active without otters' command. You only mentioned the golden orbs, and not any other power, so unless it becomes a feat i personally doubt he could use anything other than the golden orbs, which technically have a mind of their own anyway, especially since you've also described them as a "Defence Mechanism" Above ^^
Okay, I said “Like a soul bond or AI” not “It’s an AI”. You can’t just hack into them.

Back