• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Cucumber Otter vs Javen Playz [0-0-5]

Javen has teleportation of his own plus all of his equipment to help him with that. I also don’t find it too far-fetched javen could just yoink a time stop or sumthin, lots of Roblox games have that (Slap battles, elemental battlegrounds, etc.)
Cucumber Otter can dodge attacks that are just as fast as him, near instantly, sometimes fast enough to get his own attack in. He can also Teleport away from lasers and lightning with his reactions, so dodging all this would be easy. The timestops you mention would make the battle tricky, but not impossible.

Cucumber Otter has the reaction speed to dodge attacks or stop a time stop, given he can react to not only a punch at max speed from Avin, but also keeping himself steady and straight at FTL speeds.

Cucumber Otter can dodge attacks that are just as fast as him, near instantly, sometimes fast enough to get his own attack in. He can also Teleport away from lasers and lightning with his reactions, so dodging all this would be easy. The timestops you mention are tricky, but not impossible.
So can playz, if I’m not mistaken, given how many fights he would have been in across whatever he does in Roblox, which would also give him a ton of prior experience in dealing with a bunch of different abilities in this case. Speed is equalised, so both are supersonic by default, so I wouldn’t say it’d be 100% easy, especially with playz’ tower heroes backing him up, which would make it harder to dodge, since otter has to fight multiple battles at the same time. If javen uses the timestop from whatever game he chooses, all he needs to do is use the error glove, slap otter with it, and off he goes. Javen has a lot of options here

Cucumber Otter has the reaction speed to dodge attacks or stop a time stop, given he can react to not only a punch at max speed from Avin, but also keeping himself steady and straight at FTL speeds.
If you wanted to resist a time stop, you’d need immeasurable speed (Moving faster than time itself) which otter doesn’t have, and even if he did, speed is equalised

So can playz, if I’m not mistaken, given how many fights he would have been in across whatever he does in Roblox, which would also give him a ton of prior experience in dealing with a bunch of different abilities in this case. Speed is equalised, so both are supersonic by default, so I wouldn’t say it’d be 100% easy, especially with playz’ tower heroes backing him up, which would make it harder to dodge, since otter has to fight multiple battles at the same time. If javen uses the timestop from whatever game he chooses, all he needs to do is use the error glove, slap otter with it, and off he goes. Javen has a lot of options here
This equalizes attack speed, not Reaction speed… I think.

Attack speed isn’t equalized (Which I didn’t know until DMUA told me) but everything else is
Well, then cucumber otter’s attack speed would work at least But to be honest, if we give him all of this… it’s almost impossible for Cucumber Otter to win. BTW, when did we say he gets all equipment?

^ A quick peek at otters’ profile tells me has supersonic+ attack speed in this case, which I have to assume is baseline cause rhere’s no feats for it, which is 815 M/S if I remember correctly. Javen casually dodges AK-47 Shots, which is 715 M/S, so javen shouldn’t get speedblitzed here

^ A quick peek at otters’ profile tells me has supersonic+ attack speed in this case, which I have to assume is baseline cause rhere’s no feats for it, which is 815 M/S if I remember correctly. Javen casually dodges AK-47 Shots, which is 715 M/S, so javen shouldn’t get speedblitzed here
In the calculation I made for him (It’s in one of the many links on the Fog page), I got 1602 M/S for his attack speed.

Last edited:
It's actually bfr
I know it’s BFR, but I’m saying Game Mechanics for the inescapable. Game Mechanics is when a thing in a game is put there as for balancing or as a way to have it work, etc. but isn’t actually viable in the threads. It being inescapable is likely due to game mechanics.

I know it’s BFR, but I’m saying Game Mechanics for the inescapable. Game Mechanics is when a thing in a game is put there as for balancing or as a way to have it work, etc. but isn’t actually viable in the threads. It being inescapable is likely due to game mechanics.
I… have never seen game mechanics being brought up in a thread before, at least in my experience. Otherwise we’d be basically ignoring characters’ abilities if they are from a game, which makes no sense

I… have never seen game mechanics being brought up in a thread before, at least in my experience. Otherwise we’d be basically ignoring characters’ abilities if they are from a game, which makes no sense
It works kinda like this: Let’s say this move has a set amount of damage, this happens as an RPG Mechanic for purposes of the move, but in actuality, it doesn’t work like that.

It works kinda like this: Let’s say this move set amount of damage, this happens as an RPG Mechanic for purposes of the move, but in actuality, it doesn’t work like that.
And that’s why RPG characters have their actual AP calced for that. Once again, if we just said that, then we’d be basically ignoring abilities as a whole, which would be pretty unfair

I gotta head off, so I’ll say that I won’t vote just yet, but I’m leaning javen given that there’s plenty of stuff he can whip out to win, since he can yoink stuff from Roblox games

And that’s why RPG characters have their actual AP calced for that. Once again, if we just said that, then we’d be basically ignoring abilities as a whole, which would be pretty unfair
I was just giving an example, not why it’s game mechanics. Having a power that just straight up kills your opponent instantly is kinda broken as well.

Attack speed isn’t equalized (Which I didn’t know until DMUA told me) but everything else is
The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc.
  • Speed Amplification techniques are assumed to grant the same percentile of increase to a character's equalized speeds, as they would to their usual speeds.
Taken from the rules. So you are correct (kinda)

do you guys remember the “Javen Lifting Strength” thing? It no longer works, Cucumber Otter has been lifted into Class 50 with his own stats.

I’m gonna do some other stuff. I’m not voting yet, as both characters are mostly even, but see ya later.

Last edited:
do you guys remember the “Javen Lifting Strength” thing? It no longer works, Cucumber Otter has been lifted into Class 50 with his own stats.
Huh? Where does that come from? Didn’t you say Otter was supposed to be Class 10 in this calc just before? You can’t change stats around when a versus thread is ongoing in FC/OC as well, that’s in the rules, cause people will just wank their characters’s to win matchups

Last edited:
Huh? Where does that come from? Didn’t you say Otter was supposed to be Class 10 in this calc just before? You can’t change stats around when a versus thread is ongoing in FC/OC as well, that’s in the rules, cause people will just wank their characters’s to win matchups
Sorry, I didn’t know the rule. But also, I redid one of my old calculations that was incorrect, and class 50 was the result. You can get the link in the FOG verse page.

I see. Even so, Playz also has class 50 LS, so he should be able to hold is own if it came to straight grappling, which might give javen the opportunity to use on of the gloves from SB to win instantly, or just any overpowered or meme ability as already suggested.

I see. Even so, Playz also has class 50 LS, so he should be able to hold is own if it came to straight grappling, which might give javen the opportunity to use on of the gloves from SB to win instantly, or just any overpowered or meme ability as already suggested.
I believe if Cucumber Otter hit him with the 8 Golden Orbs Existence Erasure, he could definitely win.

And we also know his Abilities can be activated while he’s under effects of HAX due to Lofi.
We know his abilities could activate even though he was seemingly destroyed, I don't know if that translates to can use them during time stop. Idk tho

Also, let's talk about what each person is MOST LIKELY to start with. WOG says Cucumber Otter starts with Ice Manipulation and Orbs. What does Javen most likely start with?

Back