• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night at the living Mall

Two of my favorite security guards

Paul Blart vs Larry Daley

Speed is equal

Full arsenal with the exception of Rexy. No Rexy for Larry.

Both are willing to kill

The Museum has been moved inside the mall, so both have a familiar outlook on the area

Who wins and why?

Larry Daley:

Paul Blart: 3

Inconclusive/Draw:

Probably Paul due to handling likely more skilled opponents. The taser is gonna be an issue too as well as his generally ranged arsenal. Of course not saying that Paul would take this easily but he has an AP and range advantage and arguably skill.

Alrighty.

tbh tho. I think Egyptian guards and a king > Skilled robbers and officer: by maybe I'm wrong

To be fair those robbers also had ranged weapons and Larry doesn't have experience fighting someone who is at least somewhat decent with ranged combat.

That's true. Range would be a problem. Unfortunately, despite being supersonic. He can catch Paul's glue gun ammo

Back