• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Complete Zygarde vs Mega Rayquaza

Both now massively upscale from Mega Mewtwo in a really similar way, so why not?

383209_sozo-teki_100-percent-zygarde-vs-mega-rayquaza.png

Both High 3-A, Complete Zygarde vs Mega Rayquaza.

Earth Dragon:

Flying Dragon: 7 (The_Axiom_of_Virgo, Gilad_Hyperstar, Dragopentling, StekFence, Peppersalt43, JJSliderman, BlastX)

Incon:

Last edited:
I still feel like Zygarde's profile is missing some stuff but either way if the battle ends up in space, isn't that just an automatic W for Ray?

I'm pretty sure Complete Zygarde is going to scale above Mega Rayquaza regardless, all we know about Mega Ray is that it's superior to Mega Mewtwo, who is somewhere far below 50%.

Being generous Mega Ray is prolly just 50% level.

Overall I'm voting for Ray:

*Better survivability with healing, teleportation and type 1 self substance.

*More battle experience via virtue of being significantly older.

*Ice beam and a space warping Hyper Beam will be punishing for Zy to deal with.

Zygarde is likely more powerful yes but that won't matter if it gets hit by Hyper Beam or ends up in space plus keep in mind Zygarde's abilities are useless here meanwhile Rayquaza's abilities like Air Lock or Nomad have some helpful utility.

Zygarde's best options are:

*Power-null (which requires it to actually hit Ray which thanks to it's teleportation is much easier said than done).

*Catching Ray off guard with camouflage (which gets nulled by Ray's enhanced senses).

*Stat amping (a viable win-con but it's still a variable, since if Zy decides to coil instead of DD against a space warping Hyper Beam then it's GG).

I believe Ray takes this mid difficulty imo, tho I'm willing to hear arguments for Zy.

Well first off Zygarde has much higher AP with 50% being around mega ray in power
Danmaku spam and Stat amps and Rayquaza doesn’t really abuse teleportation all that much it also has paralysis to slow it down and keep it in place (although not really IC other then dragon breath which is a low chance of working)
going to say Zygarde takes this high diff unless Rayquaza hits him with a space warping hyperbeam

"Mega Rayquaza is 50% level".

That's just wrong, it has the same gap from Mega Mewtwo like in base, and Base Rayquaza is so much above Base Mewtwo due of it even vaporizing Deoxys body, while Mewtwo is even weaker than Deoxys.

That's why I made this match, Rayquaza got upgraded lads.

Okay.
We still don’t really know it’s power level in relation to Complete Zygarde, who has a similar gap to its 50% form that Rayquaza has to Mewtwo.
So ultimately complete Zygarde should still be>Mega Rayquaza

I never said that is stronger, just pointed that Mega Rayquaza being around just 50% Zygarde level being wrong.

Last edited:
We know that Base Rayquaza instantly one shotted and vaporized Deoxys, with the latter of which was overpowering Base Mewtwo.

Rayquaza also was completely fine even after tanking hits from Deoxys' attack forme

That would mean that: Base Rayquaza >> Attack Forme Deoxys >> Deoxys > Base Mewtwo

Assuming that gap would scale to Mega forms, then Mega Rayquaza >>>> Mega Mewtwo

100% Zygarde is twice as strong as 50% Zygarde, who also overpowered Mega Mewtwo.

That would mean that it might have an advantage over Mega Rayquaza, but it's likely not significant enough to be a one shot

Mega Rayquaza also have more options to win against Zygarde such as using a 4 times effective Ice move on him. Rayquaza's Delta Stream would also prevent Zygarde from exploiting his Flying type weakness

Mega Rayquaza FRA

I’m kinda leaning towards Ray due to ice beam and delta stream being pretty useful. but I don’t think its a debate that Complete Zygarde is cooler than mega rayquaza. And that’s enough for me.

I’m kinda leaning towards Ray due to ice beam and delta stream being pretty useful. but I don’t think its a debate that Complete Zygarde is cooler than mega rayquaza. And that’s enough for me.
Literally opposite over here. I'm not voting (yet) but I'm leaning towards Zygarde high diff. But Mega Fug is way ******* cooler imo.

Actually, the combination of Delta Stream, a 4x SE move, Rayquaza’s greater mobility and spaceflight, and the not-massive power gap makes me side Rayquaza as well

Back