• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Battle between 2 self-proclamed gods that end things from destroying everything

Yeah, the Absorption isn't Passive but it's definitely his first move in character, but while she doesn't have the Range to effect his 2-B Timeline he Regens from, she doesn't need the Range to effect his physical form as its about the size of a normal person, so put me down for Incon.

Yeah but while the Timelines inside him that provide Immortality are 2-B, the physical body that contains them is only the size of a normal person, so Monika will have the Range to affect the body, but I'm unsure how the Timeline Immortality effects that.

Mechi have immortality based on countless of timelines, but Monika doesn't need to affect those 2-B timelines, just his physical body is enough.

I'm not knowledgeable but if i reading this right then in his profile stated that he have all the abilities of a Kaioshin like Chronoa and Towa, plus gonna create his own Toki-Toki so that's why they can't do shit him?

SBA allowing Monika to start as her strongest which mean she is already in non-existence state. Most of her matches have her like this, unless OP restricted them from beginning. Mechi haven't show that he can absorbed non-existent being.

Monika plothax most likely will incap him instead of killing so immortality isn't helping.

At strongest means the strongest Key, not all FP, also in all her fights Monika always started existent despite nothing specified that

Bump

EDIT: Now that I watch Monika's matchups, they all start with her being non-existent, no matter what, so I'll invalidate the votes for Mechikabura since they assume that she starts as an existent being

Monika isn't effecting Immortality based on 2-B timelines and Mechi is not effecting something that doesn't exist. Incon.

I remember that the demon world was described as a non-existent kingdom, can't mechi destroy it? If so, how do they affect Monika or not?

Oliver de jesus said:
I remember that the demon world was described as a non-existent kingdom, can't mechi destroy it? If so, how do they affect Monika or not?
It was described as just a timeless void, and it was already evalutated to not grant infinite speed

Wouldn't he need Non-physical interaction? I find it odd that Goku (Xeno) has it on his profile, but Mechi doesn't. Unless Goku has specifically done something that Mechi can't, and I'm missing it. I only bring it up because many (not all of course) abilities in DB can be scaled.

It is, but Mechikabura needs feats of actually harming non-existents with that void manipulation

Tfw you're one of the strongest 2-Bs on the site AP-wise and you get stalemated/beat by a 10-B (With 2-C Abilities tbf)

Incon FRA

Just so you guys know, Monika plothax isn't necessary need to kill Mechi, just incap him and make him doing whatever the script told him to.

How likely is Monika to use her Plot Manip as her first move, and what is she likely to try and do with the Plot Manip?

Everything12 said:
How likely is Monika to use her Plot Manip as her first move, and what is she likely to try and do with the Plot Manip?
She'll make a plot where the script is like a flowchart with the final output saying "Monika wins"

All her abilities are data-manipulation based, and she'll initially try to delete the opponent, and if that fails, she'll mind hax him making the opponent depressed and suicidal

And again, as multiple people have said, she has never shown plot hax to affect something as great as Mechi's level of 2-B. Don't NLF Monika, please do not turn her into the next Giorno.

Plot Maniping him into committing suicide, while it won't work because of Immortality which means he can't even kill himself, is not Mind Manip and is not resisted by Mind Manip resistance, even if it causes him to act and think a certain way it's still Plot Manip and not Mind Control. Just as having Mind Manip resistance won't protect him from Fate Manipulation causing him to act a certain way it won't stop Plot Manip.

Also, him being 2-B doesn't matter. His body doesn't have Large Size, so as long as she her stuff can effects 4D beings and he doesn't resist it can affect him. It just can't deal with the Timelines inside him giving him Immortality because they are 2-B in size.

StrymaULTRA said "she'll mind hax him", so I just wanted to bring up that he has a resistance to that. Anyway, yeah he can't die via plot manip. This should be incon since they can't actually do anything to put each other down.

StrymaULTRA was probably just calling it Mind Hax because it works similar to Mind Hax, but is still only Plot Hax and not affected by Mind Hax resistance. And while StrymaULTRA's example of him committing suicide won't work because Mech can't even kill himself because of his Immortality, I'm pretty sure she can probably come up with another way to Incap him with Plot Manip without killing him.

Everything12 said:
StrymaULTRA was probably just calling it Mind Hax because it works similar to Mind Hax, but is still only Plot Hax and not affected by Mind Hax resistance. And while StrymaULTRA's example of him committing suicide won't work because Mech can't even kill himself because of his Immortality, I'm pretty sure she can probably come up with another way to Incap him with Plot Manip without killing him.
I've just said how she acts in character without being too much specific

Plothax is her first move in-character, beside manipulating data that is. Once under Monika under influence, Mechi have no way to escape it and will forced to follow her commands regardless.

I already explained above that Mechi being 2-B physically doesn't make him immune to plothax or anything like that. Immortality is out of question because plothax can incap.

"Unless he is omnipresence on 2-B scale or outside of her range then plothax work just fine"

Mechi himself still have a physical body and exist individually in one place, powers that have enough potent to affect on 4-D scale, plus bypassing his resistances is enough to took him down.

Back