• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Battle between 2 self-proclamed gods that end things from destroying everything

Only going to make the argument I was making stronger; it now becomes a matter of can Monika affect 2-A timelines rather than 2-B timelines.

But I don't think that's going to change anybody's opinion.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Is Mechikabura's upgrade to 2-A gonna change anything here?
What, 2-A when and where?

Also no, most of the votes say that Monika can't affect Mechi due to his immortality bond to a 2-B Multiverse, but Mechi can't interact with non-existents, a 2-A upgrade ain't chainging nothing

There's been a DBH/XV 2-A revision, and it's been accepted. All 2-B characters will now be 2-A, with talks of even "At least 2-A" potentially happening in the future.

Invalidating votes as an OP is showing some dodgy signs my friend. You can't invalidate people's votes just because you see it as inaccurate

• Characters start as their general state of being in vsbattles. Monika becoming Non-Existent has a specific requirement, a requirement that requires her being killed/erased which is not at the start of this battle. By this logic all Wizard101 characters start as Non-Corporeal. If anything all her matches are invalid as she doesn't naturally start as non-existent in DDLC. I have played the game and watched multiple playthroughs and not once is stated anywhere she starts this way. And I am someone who firmly wants to push for 2-A Monika.
"Still got sealed from a 3-D with 4-D hax, a thing Monika is"

• The Keysword isn't a "4-D" hax. It is 4th dimensional weapon that bonded with Trunks. Trunks did nothing but swing the sword at Mechikabura which sealed his powers. Other time patrols members who have 4th dimensional powers could not conventionally harm Mechi. Mechi implied that there is nothing they could do that would get rid of him due to his immortality. What Does Monika's plot hax even realistically do to Mechikabura? Because it has sounded like extreme NLF in this thread, especially considering she has never affected a now 2-A being. If you really want to go the route.
  • Mechikabura's absorption is passive. He absorbed a blackhole that was passively absorbing 10 million space-times. He then absorbed the black hole himself and the TP was getting sucked into his void. In the manga, near the end, he had absorbed everything and all of time was sealed with him.
Monika gets slapped in every possible way

Okay. Change my vote back to Mechikabura, because this about sums up what I was trying to say, only better in every way.

Does he actually need the feat of harming a non existent entity specifically, or can we reasonably assume he would be capable of doing so, considering the scale of his Void manip?

Void Manipulation, once again, per definition, is manipulating nothingness. To assume he can't affect non-existence; his own void is ludicrious

Honestly, if the Void Manipulation is just the Black Hole he uses to suck people and Time in, that I'm unsure if that's Void Manipulation, but even if it is I very much doubt it can absorb Nonexistence things because of a complete lack of feats.

It is a void within himself where timelines where becoming fogs. The insides of Mechikabura is a literal void.

And that doesn't respond nor refute my big post since she isn't going to be non-existent anyway.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
It is a void within himself where timelines where becoming fogs. The insides of Mechikabura is a literal void.
And that doesn't respond nor refute my big post since she isn't going to be non-existent anyway.
I'm going to null any Monika's match that make her start as non-existent, you make absolute sense here

Nonexistent Interaction: Since the user of this ability can treat "nothingness" as if it was a physical object they could manipulate, they can, in turn, affect beings that do not exist given that they also have the ability to perceive them. Note that it should not be assumed a character can 'manipulate' another character who is nonexistent, although it can be assumed that they can at least interact with characters who do not exist.

So, we have reasonable grounds to assume he can actually interact with Monika.

We don't, if the Void Manipulation is just from having a Void inside himself, then I fail to see how he can use that to damage or absorb Monika in any way, Void Manipulation might be described as controlling Nonexistence but it doesn't allow you to interact with Nonexistent entities without feats, and Mechikabura has no feats of interacting with any Nonexistence entities

Zenkai I want you to give me one feat of Mechikabura interacting with a Nonexistent being or an object, and no, having Void Manipulation doesn't mean he can, I want an actual feats in the Game, Manga, or whatever of him doing so. Because just having a Ability that is described a certain way on the wiki doesn't give you a Ability you have never shown in canon.

Zenkaibattery1 said:
@Strym
I think it'll be better to keep her votes as are. People seem to be changing to Mechi anyway
Only of ppl that said that they change the votes to mechi

@Everything

By disagreeing with me you are disagreeing with the void manipulation page. Go ahead and rewrite it if you want but it won't change the results of this match. Void Manipulation is defined as manipulating non-existence.

Here's a copy paste of an important point I made

• "Characters start as their general state of being in vsbattles. Monika becoming Non-Existent has a specific requirement, a requirement that requires her being killed/erased which is not at the start of this battle. By this logic all Wizard101 characters start as Non-Corporeal. If anything all her matches are invalid as she doesn't naturally start as non-existent in DDLC. I have played the game and watched multiple playthroughs and not once is stated anywhere she starts this way. And I am someone who firmly wants to push for 2-A Monika. "
Beyond this, Everything12, can you give me one instance of Monika affecting a 2-A being? Otherwise you are going down the route of NLF. She doesn't start non-existent, and her thingy doesn't affect 2-A beings. The difference between 2-C and 2-A is literally "infinite".

Hax doesn't care about Tiers other then Dimensional Differences, if it can affect a 4D Low 2-C then no matter how infinite above they are, and if they don't have resistances, then it can affect a 2-A.

And you are the one giving him powers that he has never even shown a hint of in canon simply because he has one Ability that the wiki describes as functioning a certain way.

If a particular ability, such as Void Manipulation, has specific assumptions applicable to it, then we can use those assumptions. The wiki has outlined them for that reason. His manipulation of a Void is interaction with nothingness/non-existence. Bare in mind, this is interaction with nothingness on a 2-A scale too.

Ok, just ignore my paragraph again. But in your own words "never been shown" that she can affect a 2-A being. NLF.

I am not going to go in circles, I have made my points. Everyone can vote to their own accord

I'd say it more a clarification thread, asking if a character can get a power they have shown zero feats of having in cano simply because the page for the power describes it a certain way.

Not to detract from the Void manip argument, but yeah, since she should start out existent, Mechi absorbs her (in character btw), and calls it a day.

Well yes, I agree on that front, if she doesn't start out Nonexistent then she gets absorbed.

Back