• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) Bambi Fights a Child (Bambi vs. Tabii (Camp Camp))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh never mind you did it thank you.

Also gosh darn it Bambu what do you own?

I need to know so I can put a plague on it.

Then your neighbors house

yeah sure my neighbors probably own their house

they might be renting though I never really asked

I uh

I own a chair

A plague on your chair then.

But that's not as fun.

this is a terrible re-enactment of Mercutio's death

''but I like that chair''

Bambu gets beat up by a little girl FRA

Is a camp camp character finally gonna have a match on their profile? Has my hard work in making profiles, research, and calculations on the verse finally paid off?

GreyFang82 said:
Is a camp camp character finally gonna have a match on their profile? Has my hard work in making profiles, research, and calculations on the verse finally paid off?
pal I've added over 100 pages and 10 verses and only like six of them have any matches

Yeah but it was tough for me because I suck at doing calcs and writing profiles, also almost no one but like... two people are even interested in the verse. I'd bet this was only done because both characters have names that rhyme as a meme.

No it wasn't because I was suggested to use Tabii I didn't even know this character existed until I made the match

Jackythejack said:
that's why you gotta spam them like I did with Chelshia
Did it with Lich but uh

gotta feeling spamming low-tier D&D won't work well

> all people who can slaughter human beings with ease

> literally a deer

> literally a deer

Not even once.

Grace is essentially concluded so I'll add the results.

Tabii is the first Camp-Camp character to get a win from my knowledge. Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back