• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) A Chimera Tries to do Batman's Job for Him

Happy to vote on one of these again :)

Anyway, this actually seems pretty decisive for Chelsea FC. Higher AP, an actual range game etc which is a good one at that. Bane is a more skilled close quarter combatant but he shouldn't be able to finish Chelshia of quickly which will make her realise range is a better option and take him out from a far.

Voting Manchester Utd

Huh, and Catwoman wasn't decisive? I'm just curious which one would be closer.

Countig that vote tho.

Mm, fair enough, then.

Also get my message on your wall? Curious to hear what you think about the new fight

Also jack to answer your question earlier

Chelshia sounds like Chelsea which is a football club, who has a long standing rivalry with Manchester utd which is a better team. Therefore Manchester hahaha

Okay, kinda figured.

now I just need to get six votes here this isn't as popular as her fight with Catwoman.

I mean alright I guess but Chelshia has taken down people who are more skilled and experienced and smarter than her. Like, multiple times. Though vote counted

1 for Bane

4 for Chelshia

Both book smart and combat smart. She's fought someone who's basically been a pirate her whole life, and at that point she had to fight said pirate in close combat while she had a sword, she fought Amelia the harpy who was smart enough to make an entire airship, and the fought the pirate captain Ellena Arachnia, the terror pirate of the seas who would ravage the world and had never lost a fight before Chelshia came along, and her plans are said to never fail, with Chelshia being the one wrench in her plan.

Back