• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Grace) A Chimera Tries to do Batman's Job for Him

Sounds like it. Though, to be fair, creating an airship likely isn't that hard if someone knows how to do it. Much like building a car.

Oh, really? I mean eh, don't think it matters much.

Chelshia's .56 or whatever feat is super casual either way so she's still stronger than that.

Would you like to drop a vote?

Actually I would be vitng for Bane for the time being. For a better calculated AP by like punching or swinging an arm (swinging an arm vs breaking some craters).

But will respect your opinion anyway if you can really put up a good argument like how much higher is Chelshia when buffed or how skilled is she against Bane who once defeated Batman who, you know, is a super skilled warrior no real introduction needed.

As for her range attack... she needs charging time for that thing so any smart enemy should be able to dodge that while closing in.

(In fact, when may I do a redux on Chelshia vs Catwoman? I may be late for the vote that's why I am asking when I can do a redux.)

For her ranged attack, the largest boon is that she can charge it as she does any other action. So she can charge it as she's fighting, dashing, etc.

I'd like to mention that basically she broke those crates with a half ass punch, like if you see her animation she wasn't even really trying or cocking her fist back much at all, so it's clear this was casual.

She's also fought highly skilled people before, and intellectual geniuses, on occasion fighting them one after the other in quick succession, as she's fought four pirates one after the other, and then the pirate captain (who never lost a battle before Chelshia), and then her five best pirates, and then fight the pirate captain once more. She's fought skilled people before, even when already having taken damage or being exhausted.

Also yes, charge time, but it doesn't mean much when she can still move around, punch, and maneuver out of the way of things while charging her shot. She can literally just charge in towards him and knock him away with a close range saucy shot, which is much more powerful than her .56 feat, as it one shots people who can three of her .56 ton punch before dying.

Heck she can even just pound the ground for a shockwave and knock Bane off balance or hurt him like that before saucy shotting him in the face, and that's not taking berserk mode into account

Also I thought you needed like specific conditions to have a redux? Not much has changed since their fight

Back